Start by marking “The Laundromat” as Want to Read:
The Laundromat

The Laundromat

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Petra is a middle-aged woman and mother whose life is about to change forever. She has avoided intimacy since her husband left their marriage a year ago. She satisfies her strong sexual urges through steamy online chats with strangers.

Intrigued by her chats with Paul she relents and agrees to meet him. Petra is dubious at first when she leaves her home dressed in provocati
ebook
Published February 15th 2012 by Ronnie F Strong and Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about The Laundromat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Laundromat

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Laundromat
♛✨Christine ♛✨
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

Discovering yourself after a 20 year marriage ends is bound to be hard.

For Petra this is true. A single mother to three boys going at it alone is no reprieve. Online chatting on a dating site leads her to virtually communicate with Paul.

Their chemistry is intense, explosive! Meeting for the first time, a dominant Paul, organises the clothing garments she needs to wear. He's a controlling and dominant man.

From there the experiences are more intense and adventourous at their 'landromat
Angie's Reading Dungeon
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
The Laundromat was gifted to me by author Ronnie F Strong for an honest review.

From the very start you are thrown into Petra who is a single mother to 3 teenage boys whose husband left her a year ago. She has being sexually awakened by Paul, a man she has being talking to texting with over the Internet on a dating website. When they decide to meet in person Paul instructs her what to wear and where to go which she finds hot and frankly so do I. Paul is dominant and likes to be in control and thi
Nina
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a story about Petra, a middle aged woman who rediscovers herself after her husband left her from a marriage of 20 years. She meets Paul on an on-line dating site and was drawn to him instantly. Though they never met she called him her lover. His words made her feel good about herself and she craved his attention. It had been a year since she shared a bed with another man. Since meeting Paul, she started acting on her desires and he was having her soar in ectasy. She was instructed to mee ...more
Myra Espino
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
I’m not really on to this kind of concept of the story. For me the explicit scenes are too much. I can’t relate that much to the story.
The writing style of the author is good.. It’s just that my only issue is the concept of the story.
Daria
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Read and Reviewed for http://booklovinjunkie.blogspot.com/

Will get you the review soon..

Debbie