Start by marking “Snapshot (The Jamieson Collection, #2)” as Want to Read:
Snapshot (The Jamieson Collection, #2)

Snapshot

(The Jamieson Collection #2)

Marti Hunter hates rockers and anything remotely related to the rock-and-roll lifestyle. She thought she’d left that all behind, along with her drug-addicted mother and absent-minded rock legend father. Now she lives with her grandmother, and Marti’s life is finally normal. Just the way she likes it.

For Adam Jamieson, normal is not possible. He is the genius guitar player
Published June 15th 2012 by Vanguard Management, Inc. (first published June 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Snapshot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snapshot

Abbi Glines
I actually finished this book the day after I started it. I've just been too busy to update Goodreads. I loved this story. I was always a fan of Rock and a Hard Place but this story was even better. It made me get flutters in my stomach, made me nervous, made me cry, and made me cheer. I highly suggest it!!
"It's okay, this is the safe time of the month." She wanted him so bad and couldn't let anything stop them.

This was a YA contemporary romance about the second Jamieson brother – Adam.

The characters in this made some silly decisions in my opinion. Why Adam thought that shaving off his hair would be a good enough disguise I don’t know, and why Marti kept having unprotected sex with him was another weird one.

"Adam wanted to enjoy the anonymity of being a regular guy while he was here. He didn't
Harman
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!? Rock and a Hard Place was such a good book. I was reading it constantly and when I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it. Then I get to this book. *jaw hits the floor*. This book was definitely a disappointment compared to the first one. I did like it eventually but the beginning was sooooo.....typical. Rock and a Hard Place was anything but typical. This book actually became not typical once Adam and Marti left camp. Before that, it was just ...more
khungkhing
Jul 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
After I thought for a while about what I'm really feel about "Snapshot," I come up with this several things:

1. The plot of "Snapshot" isn't different form "Rock and a Hard Place" the first book of The Jamieson Collection. Two teenagers fall deeply in love (at first sight). They spend all of their time together but unfortunately they are forced to be apart ... the boy has to go on a tour (or whatever he has to do for a band) and the girl has her own conflict at home. However, even if the concept
Tracey (Life and Literature)
The phone screen remained blank. It didn't ding with a new message. It didn't light up. She sighed. The empty screen mirrored the feeling in her heart. Empty. Silent. Dark. Why did she always feel so alone?
The answer was simple: because she was.

I remember when I read book one in this series, Rock and a Hard Place, how I stayed up through the night to finish it. I was so in love with Angie Stanton's writing and her characters that I just couldn't put the book down. I was so keen to start Snap
GW
Jun 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you enjoyed Rock and a Hard Place or any other books by Angie Stanton, then I'm sure you'll like this one as well! It's different from Rock and a Hard Place but unique in its own way. This story is about Marti Hunter and Adam Jamieson, and he's the youngest Jamieson.

This book is more cheerful than Rock and a Hard Place, and it's hilarious! I didn't cry my eyes out like I did in Rock and a Hard Place, but it's still a great book. I also love Angie Stanton's style of writing because it's so i
Desi
3.25 estrellas

Me gustó más que el primero.... es q bueeeno Adam me gustó desde el primer libro.... ahora Garrett no creo q lea su historia me pareció insoportable hasta mas no poder!!
Beth
Adam Jamieson just wanted to experience just little bit of a normal life. Being the lead guitarist for the “in” rock band makes that very difficult. Adam decides to cut off his legendary locks and disguise himself as a normal photography student at summer camp. He never expected he'd meet the girl of his dreams.

Marti Hunter has always wanted a normal life but as a rock legends daughter with an addictive mother, her only rescue was her grandmother. Marti has series issues with the rock star life
Well Angie did it again.....I thought this book was just as wonderful as the first Jamieson book. I Loved Adam, I kept forgetting that he was only 16, I thought this book was well written. It flowed well. I didn't think this one was as an emotional read as Rock and a Hard Place ( I cried like a baby throughout that book) This one I laughed and felt the love, but I didn't think Marti's story was as gut wrenching as Libby's was. Not to say that both girls didn't go through a lot of hardship. Anywa ...more
Alyssa
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Love this book just as much as the first one. Can't wait to read it again soon :D So worth reading and so cute. Love Adam (I mean AJ ;) If you haven't read it yet or are thinking about it stop thinking and read it you wont be disappointed. If you loved the first book you will love this one. Warning though you may feel like punching a few characters at times (I know that I did). Another warning you might end up reading until 2am to finish it. :D defiantly recommend reading this one and Rock and a ...more
Halyna
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Amazing book! I loved the plot, all the twists and turns constantly kept my interest, glad about the happy end and I hope, that there will be a book about Garrett - he needs some feisty and infuriating girl to teach him a lesson for all his behaviour and make him a better person! Compliments to Angie Stanton for one more awesome book, and though Dream Chaser is my absolute favourite, Jamieson brothers' saga is definitely a must-read!!! Highly recommended!
Danielle Calabrese
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was even better than Rock and a Hard Place! It was really well written with great character development!
LizC
Jun 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
4.5 en realidad.. Y mmm que puedo decir, me gustó, amé a Adam, es lo máximo, y Marti insoportable a veces, igual tiene su carácter, una bonita pareja con una linda historia! ;)
The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club
We are The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club, to know more about this book, go to the post in our website:

Snapshot by Angie Stanton

If you are interested, you can visit our website:

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club's Review:

"Because I need you more right now than I need to breathe."

About The Book:

Who didn't dream of having a father to be a rock star celebrity? Well, Marti Hunter never needed to dream about it because her father is Steven Hunter, a

Snapshot by Angie Stanton

If you are interested, you can visit our website:

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club's Review:

"Because I need you more right now than I need to breathe."

About The Book:

Jessica Arellano
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Angie Stanton did really well on this book. She didn't take much time to develop and introduce the characters at first but they did get better developed later in the story. Martini or Marti's life was very interesting and had it's ups and downs. This book is totally a page turner and has cliff hangers that keep you reading. It was sweet how Adam was always there for Marti when she needed him. I feel this book would be better if she took time to develop and introduce the characters at the start. ...more
Erin
Jul 28, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
I was happily surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. At the beginning it was giving me Camp Rock vibes and honestly I was all for that! lol. Even though I enjoyed the book overall, there were times during the book that left me a little frustrated with the characters and their actions.
Savannah (Books With Bite)
Since I enjoyed the first book so much, I didn’t hesitate in picking up the second book. It is clear that all the Jamieson Brothers have a clear voice. But for me, this story didn’t hit me as hard as I thought it would.

Characters: My problem with this book was the characters. For me, there wasn’t much intimate moments where the reader can really get into the characters shoes. Instead both Adam and Marti began their relationship with half-truths, and never really getting to the bottom of things.
Karen
Jun 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a fabulous second book in the Jamieson collection that deals with Adam, the youngest brother. I really enjoyed Rock and a Hard Place and I wasn't disappointed with the next book in the series. Snapshot is a very entertaining story about Adam and Marti. They both share a love for photography and meet at camp where Adam just wants to enjoying some time away from his rock star life and experience teenage life. Marti has a rock star father and the last thing she wants to do is get involved w ...more
Traci
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Another super fast read. Same type of story line as the first book, but I knew that going in. I like the idea of the small town girl getting the huge rock star boy.
They have to fight through a lot of heartache to get there, though. In fact, I'm not sure how the females come out of their ordeals without being mental cases, but I'm glad they do.
Oh, this one even has smexy times. oh yeah. ;)
July
Jun 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Otro Jamieson que robó mi corazón ♥ Que historia... :')
Celeste_pewter
Monica
*Spoilers*

This was a random book I knew nothing about that I threw in my cart on Book Outlet cause it was a buck. Honestly, I should have DNF'd it, but for some reason I just kept reading. It sounded like a fun premise, but it was not executed well at all. The characters are awful, especially the main character, Marti. She had over-the-top reactions to the things her love interest, Adam, said and did and it was completely unrealistic. Her insta-hate turned into insta-love over the course of a co
Pottermnm Montse
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
These are cute somehow cinderella stories. Jamieson brothers, Peter and Adam are nice .Garret is a jerk. And the dad as well.Ut has a happy ending butonoy after hell happens ,like the first one.They are sweet, happy ending stories.
Sara
A fun read. I always love a good addition to my famous goodreads shelf! I rather enjoy staying with the same famous band but spinning off with each brother to tell a different story.
Isabelle
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Much the same as the first - girl with family issues, boy falls in love and out with his brothers - except with a little less relationship drama; more substance/depth so that was good.
TSN
May 29, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish, 2017
DNF

Just couldn't connect to neither the book or the characters.
Jasmine D
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
amazing book
Chu
The same tune, different lyrics. This is how I define Angie Stanton’s latest offering Snap Shot.

If you have read Angie Stanton’s Rock and a Hard Place, you’ll know what I mean. The whole plot is familiar but was given a different setting and set of characters: Teen-age Rock demigod meets a damsel in distress.

and the credit rolls

The Damsel in Distress : Marti
I love her name – it’s pretty unique and ear-catching. She’s ALSO abused – neglected by both her parents who were busy doing their own
Lynn
Mar 17, 2013 added it
Kindle cheapie

Instead of a traditional review I'll write my reactions to the book as I went along as I remember them.

Hmmm, I like the idea of the story. Summer camp and romance just sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not big on the rocker meets normal girl angle except that here it doesn't look like the kind I don't like- where it's a rocker bad boy. This boy sounds pretty innocent. Okay, it's cheap so I'll give it a try.

Liking our first glimpse of the main characters okay. I am finding that the auth
cant find it 3 12 Oct 26, 2012 12:06PM
  • Face the Music
  • Foolish Games (Foolish Games, #1)
  • Playing the Game
  • The Accidental Movie Star (Accidental #1)
  • Spill Over
  • Slow Twitch (Brenna Blixen, #3)
  • Love Evolution (Brutal Strength, #1; Black Cat Records, #1)
  • Hidden Gem (Hidden Gem, #1)
  • Buried Castles (Broken Fairytales, #2)
  • Moving Neutral (Moving Neutral, #1)
  • Under Her Skin
  • Sound Bites: A Rock & Roll Love Story
  • Incidental Happenstance
  • Hoax
  • Voices and Lies (Rock Hard Seduction, #1)
  • Dante's Girl (The Paradise Diaries, #1)
  • The Heaven I found in Hell
  • Chasing McCree (Chasing McCree, #1)
Angie Stanton is a life-long daydreamer who grew up with her hands on a book and her head in the clouds. As an adult, she’s put her talent to good use writing award winning contemporary fiction about life, love, and the adventures that follow.

Angie has a Journalism degree from the University of Wisconsin and is the best selling author of Waking in Time, If Ever, Rock and a Hard Place, Snapshot, R

The Jamieson Collection (3 books)
  • Rock and a Hard Place (The Jamieson Collection, #1)
  • Under the Spotlight (The Jamieson Collection #3)
“You are my drug of choice, and I plan to overdose.” 21 likes