Start by marking “Vampire Forgotten (Vampires Destined #2)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Forgotten (Vampires Destined #2)

(Vampires Destined #2)

Vampires Destined Series

Three vampires. Separate destinies. All desiring a woman to love them for who they are not what they are.

ALL TITLES ARE STANDALONE AND DO NOT NEED TO BE READ IN ANY ORDER.

Book II

Forgotten in the mountains of Romania. Forced to live a life he didn’t choose. Suffering the daily pain of loneliness. Spending an eternity without the touc
Published May 29th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Forgotten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Forgotten

Ollie
Review by Ollie for bittenbyparanormalromance

This is the second book in the Vampires Destined series but as the author states this book is a standalone and does not need to be read in any order. I was looking forward to reading this book as I always love reading a good vampire story with a strong, passionate and sometimes brooding vampire with a lost soul.

This story had the elements that I enjoy, a brooding vampire who has been alone for so long that he sees his existence more like a curse. Rhad
Lisa Markson
Jun 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to get a ARC of Vampire Forgotten. It was very interesting and easy to follow. The characters are very believable for a paranormal book. The only downside that I was disappointed in was I was hoping even being a stand alone book it would have cleared up some questions from the first book. I was just hoping for a little more insight to the ending. Would recommend this for a fast and easy to read book. Thank you for allowing me to continue your journey.
Joelle
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Vampire Forgotten (Vampires Destined #2

by Rachel Carrington

5 stars

Vampires Destined Series

ALL TITLES ARE STANDALONE AND DO NOT NEED TO BE READ IN ANY ORDER.

Book II

Sarah Greenwood
Sep 21, 2016 rated it liked it
I found this one had much more depth to the story and its characters. It draws you into the world created a bit more than the first one in series. Even though it is part of a trilogy its not the same characters from the first so can be read as a standalone. More enjoyable than the first one I felt though.

Rhad Valentine is pleasantly surprised by the gift left on his doorstep – a half naked female gift that is. Only problem is that she is unconscious and from the looks of it almost frozen to deat
Barb Lie
Jun 10, 2012 rated it really liked it

Rhad Valentine opened his door one night and found a gift that took his breath away. Oh wait..he is a vampire..so no breath. He finds a beautiful girl lying on his doorstep clothed only in a slip, and unconscious. Rhad is forced to live within his castle in Romania, as a price to pay for his unwillingness to fully adapt to life as a vampire. Rhad refuses to take the blood of humans to help him survive, and because he enlisted the aid of a Shaman, he survives alone in his castle.

Mischa Bonovich,
Malinda
3-3.5 stars

This was a good story. Both Rhad and Mischa were likable and I emjoyed seeing them get together but I wish it had been a little longer as things seemed a bit rushed (although it wasn't too bad).

When the story begins, Mischa is in Romania looking for her sister. Mischa's sister had been talking to her about Rhad but to be honest either I missed it or they never said why she was interested in Rhad. Mischa's sister goes missing so Mischa comes to try to find her and since she'd been tal
Crystal
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rhad Valentine lives in the mountains of Romania and he is all but forgotten. People are afraid of his name because of what they think he is. He lives a lonely life and he knows that he will forever be by himself unless he can find the woman that completes him. Rhad also has the gift of sight and can see things.

Mischa Bonovich goes back to Romania to find her sister. Her sister said so many things about Rhad so she thinks he knows her sister. One moment she is in her hotel run getting ready and
Janet Juengling-Snell
Jul 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Book 2 in the Vampire Destined Series is a stand alone story. At first I was disappointed that we didnt get to see any characters from the first book. With that said, this story had a little bit of everything, romance,adventure and suspence. Once I started reading, I was so pulled in to the story that I forgot about my disapointment. I was also glad to see that Rachel Carrington didnt follow the cookie cutter pattern that I see in so many of series. I do look forward to book 3 and to see where R ...more
Jojo29
May 29, 2013 rated it liked it
I love a good tortured vamp I really do, I'm not sure what to make of this book. I read the first in the series and enjoyed it well enough, this ! I don't think it was laid out in a way that you understood what was happening, what country she started in why she was there...

I read it quickly enough though..
Zoe
Jul 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I cried like a big baby at this story. These characters are so wonderful and easy to connect with, you really hope for happy things for them. It also doesn't take away that the writing and the plot are cleverly put together and make an entertaining and addictive read!
Johnni
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013
This review reflects both book 1 and 2. They just did not keep me interested.
Rochelle
Jan 10, 2015
brandi Chitwood
Mar 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I've been writing for over thirty years and though I've written paranormal, fantasy, and science fiction, I've since then shifted my focus to suspense novels and young adult. My suspense novels still tend to have a little romance in them, but my young adult novels deal more with social issues and heroines facing life dilemmas.

I live in Charleston, SC, a city which was recently named the #1 city i

Vampires Destined (4 books)
  • Vampire Cursed (Vampires Destined #1)
  • Vampire Betrayed (Vampires Destined #3)
  • Vampire's Fury (Vampires Destined, #4)