Start by marking “Ending Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ending Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy, #3)

Ending Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy #3)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  548 Ratings  ·  63 Reviews
The Evil Trilogy
Three friends believe they have escaped the evil clutches that have haunted them since childhood until a stranger brings revenge full circle.

Ending Evil

The castoff daughter of rock star, Nick Tyler and artist, Ella Canyon, Quinn is determined to overcome her grim childhood and achieve her lifelong dream of becoming a doctor. Over the years her friends have
Published May 29th 2012 by Beachdevils Press

To ask other readers questions about Ending Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ending Evil

Oct 19, 2013 rated it did not like it
Ug this series is finally done. I do NOT understand all of the good reviews this series got. There are English errors and misspellings all through the series as well as tons of punctuation errors that drove me nuts the whole time. What is with editors nowadays? Do they not read the books they are editing!? The IDEA for the series is good, which is why I gave it a shot and read all 3. But it's unnecessarily drawn out with details being way over-explained when the answers are already obvious. And ...more
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
There are books that are good, there are books that are great and then there is this series! This trilogy sets the bar so high others will have a hard time living up to this standard.
For starters I have to admit in the previous two books I wasn’t a huge fan of Quinn’s. Don’t get me wrong I didn’t dislike her ,but she wasn’t a favorite. I did have complete faith in this author after such superbly written books one and two that by the end of this book I would better understand Quinn. I am now a h
Douglas Meeks
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I never thought when I was given a copy of book #1 of this series Just Evil (The Evil Trilogy - Book One) that I would be grabbing my wallet in record time to buy the other two books in this riveting series of romance and revenge with a touch of paranormal.

This third and final installment in The Evil Trilogy is the culmination of the overarching events from the previous 2 books of the series but it is also the story of the growing romance between Quinn and Reese. As with the other books we see a
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book that wrapped up the trilogy beautifully. No questions were left unanswered and I loved that about this book and this trilogy which was a true trilogy that in order to get the full effect you have to read the books in order or else the books will be ruined.

McKeehan did use mouthy kiss again in this book which I hated in the series. I thought the term was over used and a bit childish for a romantic suspense book. It made me think of a child talking back to a parent and not a deep ro
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great ending to a series! Like I suspected it would, the third and last book focuses on Quins story but the book still ties all the characters back together at the end revealing all the shocking secrets and missing pieces to the entire puzzle. A great ending and was so happy to see the evil finally ending! Bravo Vickie McKeehan!
kenneth  h.  robinson
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
More Unknowns Revealed

Three couples find strength from each other, find missing family members, and build new relationships. Meanwhile, the murderous cruel family targets them all. Missing family members help fill in the missing pieces - events, motives, and histories become known and understood.
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mckeehan-vickie
I cannot praise this series enough. From the very first book to this last, I was spellbound. The three women, who were the core of each book, respectively, were amazing women. Their relationship/friendship, born in early childhood through one common albeit horrific element, was a beauty to behold. Each one held up the other during difficult periods in their lives. Each one supported the other, through thick and thin. Each one loved the other, unconditionally, no matter what occurred in their liv ...more
Melissa Williams
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh what can I say but Bravo Vickie McKeehan!!!! Of the three book this is hands down the BEST!!! I just can not day enough about your writing. I have always been drawn to suspense and thrillers but you have taken and made it even more so a favorite of mine. In this review I ma not going to review to story as a whole as it is just way to hard to give away to many spoilers.

Each book had character focus, though still having all characters involved.

Just evil- Kit trying to move on from her traumatic
Yvonne Mccormick
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great trilogy

lots of suspense a little to much sex detail but after reading the first book couldn't wait to read the other two.
Sherry Fundin
Sep 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are, the ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what."

Spoiler alert: This is the third book of the Evil trilogy. Each tells the story of one of three women. Kit. Baylee. Quinn. They were friends and had moved in together when they were only sixteen. They were the only real family each of them had. The evil that happens to them stems from t
Diane Ritter
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even with the errata, I loved this series! I loved that I couldn't figure out all of it, and I loved that it ENDED! By that I mean that I loved that it didn't just stop--it had an ending that made sense and tied up all the loose ends! I absolutely hate it when a book doesn't really finish, but leaves you hanging, although I would love to see where these couples go next. A sequel would not be least not by this reader!

Well done, Ms. McKeehan! Where will you go next? I've read everyth
Melanie Melancon
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Get reAdy for a reading marathon!

I got the first book of this series, Just Evil, as a daily deal or something. I never once thought that it would grab my attention like it did. Don't attempt to read these out of order, because they are not stand alone books. These stories offer something for everyone, including mystery, romance, and a really good story of betrayal, lies, murder, and lastly, forgiveness. Do yourself a favor and curl up one cold weekend on the couch to enjoy these three novels.
Jodie (JCT)
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-a-week
Favourite so far

Vickie does characters so well I think I could be each and every voice in the book all seem so real.

I must admit I wasn't in love with the MC of this one but I got her and understood the prickly Quinn. I'm going to miss the three sister so much they have become like a relative of mine I'm glad everything gets wrapped up though.
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this series. I couldn't wait to get to the next book. exciting, suspenseful, a bit gory. Highly recommend this to anyo n e who enjoys suspence. looking for another McKeehan book to read.
Amber Reid
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hate that I'm done with the series

I absolutely loved all 3 books! I feel like I can put Alana and Jessica out of my life now as well as her boys! 😂 I was overjoyed to see all the happiness that came put in this book!
Marcia Schilling
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series of books I thought was good. Enjoyed them very much. Enough romance and suspense to satisfy my hunger.
bonnie kirchner
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ending Evil

Excellent series. The three books in this series is the best thrillers I have read in a while. I highly recommend this series. You have to read the three books in the series because they all go together. Worth reading.
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Nadene
Book provided by the author
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

This is the third and final book in the Evil Secrets Trilogy and what an ending it was.
All the questions that were raised in the previous book have all been answered and everything has become quite clear.

Ending Evil tells the story of Quinn and Reese. At first I did not like Quinn very much as I thought she was too cynical. She had a rather huge chip on her shoulder ,which it appears that she had no intention of
Dixie Petersen
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In this, the final book, we get to really know one more of the three friends by learning how the evil ones were responsible for the horrors of her childhood -- the evil that brought them together as young friends.

As these three strong women begin to plan their futures and how to set the childhood horrors behind them, all those who have come to love them gather around in support. They all know there will be no future if they cannot end the evil now. The women are no long alone in the fight, so to
Black Butterfly
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADULTS
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: GOODREADS
Sep 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh ... this was my favorite of the series! It was very well written, suspenseful, and just good. As a person who doesn't like a lot of loose ends, I truly appreciated the way every piece was brought to a close - didn't leave me hanging - thank you!

The first one was probably the most full of suspense for me and I liked the romance of Kit and Jake the best of the three couples ... well, make that four!

From a writing perspective, I felt this one was best. Things that annoyed me in the 2nd book w
Lynne Lowe
What a perfect ending to this wonderful trilogy. I'll say it again, this is one of my favorite series to date. I love all the main characters, and can't believe I was cheering for the so-called "hitman/murderer" throughout the books. That's a first for me. It was a thrill ride that never failed to keep my interest. I loved the way romance and sex was handled too. Hot and steamy. Perfect encounters that led to great, healthy relationships. I can definitely see the "Evil" trilogy on the big screen ...more
Alana Byers-crawford
OMG! What a fabulous way to end such a great series.
I'm so glad we got to actually find out who this mystery saviour was and how far his mission really went.
There was twists I was still not expecting and really couldn't fathom how evil Alana and Jess were and just how much it impacted the 3 girls and the people around them.
I'm glad Reese and Quinn got together, I love the name Quinn, and felt it was so much more natural than Dylan and Brylees.
So glad everything worked out so happily for all
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the final book in the Evil Secrets Trilogy. I read all three right in a row because they kept me up at night reading anxious to see what would happen. The author drew me into the book by making me care about her characters, digging deep into their background helping the reader understand why their actions were driven by their past. This book has violence and sex but don't let that make you shy away from a good mystery with twists and turns. Each character has a darkness in their life tha ...more
Kate's Corner
Ok so previously Quinn really didn't warm to me but while her story was being told she did warm to me more. I still found her hard to deal with but with her past it's easy to understand. Reese was mot a geeky lawyer and i loved how they all interacted with one another. The story from start to finish did not disappoint and I loved that Trevor Dane and Gloria got it on with one another. Bravo to Vickie McKeehan for an all over fantastic read with all three books.
robin pollack
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending to The Evil Secrets Trilogy

Loved this book! It was a great story that brought all the characters from the previous books together and wrapped up all their stories. It was also a great thriller on it's own - though I think you need to read the first two books before this one. All the questions got answered and mysteries solved. I couldn't put this book down until I finished it! Thank you Vickie McKeehan!
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the last book in the trilogy about three best friends who overcome their fear of the evil men who have caused havoc in their lives and led to all the evil in their small world. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all three books and to any one who enjoys a great mystery with a little bit of romance on the side, i would recommend starting with the first book.
Theresa H. Barbee
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good read

The last book in a series so every plot point should come together. They do but it feels more like shoved together. The big shocks you can see coming unless your and idiot. In all a good read nothing that is going to keep you up all night going OMG what is next, but certainly nothing that your going to be going waste of time.
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Still a good story but very much a continuation and the plot doesn't change. The romantic pair changes, the killer is found out. The bad guys go up in smoke.

I still give it 5 stars but the romantic part seems to overpower the suspense/mystery and it isn't as good as the first two.

Still a good read.
Lauren Kilinc
Jun 14, 2013 rated it really liked it

Brilliant end to a fabulous trilogy
Another smash! I loved learning about Quinn and felt the story wound up really well! I liked the further introduction of Trevor and thought it was well written that a hit man could be perceived as the hero! Loved it loved it and can't recommend the trilogy enough! Brilliant book

I was gifted this book for an honest review
  • Starr Bright Will Be with You Soon
  • Ultimate Fear (Ultimate CORE, #2)
  • Kill and Run (Thorny Rose Mysteries, #1)
  • Natalie's Revenge (Frank Renzi, #3)
  • Yucatan Dead (Kate Jones Thriller, #6)
  • The Barrens
  • Bullied:  The Complete Series
  • Hideout (Richard Chrisite, #5)
  • Open Meetings (Jillian Hillcrest, #2)
  • Shadow of the Oak (A Sal Van Sleen Adventure)
  • Psycho Inside Me
  • Body and Bone
  • Battle Not With Monsters
  • The Awakening (Project Eve #1)
  • The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House)
  • Time of Death
  • The Reckoning (Maeve Kerrigan, #2)
Vickie's novels have consistently appeared on Amazon’s Top 100 lists in Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense and mystery / thriller. She writes what she loves to read -- heartwarming romance laced with suspense, heart-pounding thrillers, and riveting mysteries. Vickie loves to write about compelling and down-to-earth characters in settings that stay with her readers long after they've finished ...more
More about Vickie McKeehan...

Evil Secrets Trilogy (3 books)
  • Just Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy, #1)
  • Deeper Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy, #2)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Fractured
  • Never Smile at Strangers
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Furious (Faith McMann Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Where Eagles Dare
  • Alone
    $17.99 $2.99
  • Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes, #2)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Idaho
    $12.99 $1.99
  • Dead Letters
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Phantom (Alexander Hawke, #7)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Working Fire
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Barkeep
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Day (Jessie Cole, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Moving Day
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Man-Eater: The Life and Legend of an American Cannibal
  • Smoke
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Secrets of Southern Girls: A Novel
    $15.99 $1.99
  • Dorchester Terrace (Charlotte & Thomas Pitt, #27)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Flower Net (Red Princess, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Grave Tender
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Ugly Young Thing (Strangers #2)
  • Before I Go to Sleep