Start by marking “Naughty or Nice” as Want to Read:
Naughty or Nice

Naughty or Nice

(The Pleasure Seekers #2)

Determined to escape the control of her new guardian, the willful Lady Francine Fitz Hugh decides to drive the supposedly elderly man away, only to discover that, far from being old, Lucien Kendall is a handsome and charming man with a unique talent for seduction. Original.
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published June 15th 2010 by Pocket (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty or Nice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty or Nice

Start your review of Naughty or Nice
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
This book kept me up late this Saturday as I found I could not put it down without finishing it. How I feel about the book is complicated. It was a very good romance with elements of realism that added to its appeal. The hero was not a goody-two shoes titled hero with no dark past or issues other than chasing women, drinking, and gambling. He does indulge in those sports to various degrees, though. Instead he is self-made and comes from the lowest of the lower class. He had grown up extremely po ...more
Irene
I stopped taking this seriously after the introduction of the token Indian “friend” whose every other sentence was about Buddha’s will. I put friend in parentheses because although Melanie George would have the reader think there is a connection between him and the hero, the token friend follows the hero around, popping up every now and then like a spiritual guide the hero talks to whenever George needs to have an exposition about his traumatic past.

I am tired of the token exotic friend who com
LaFleurBleue
May 24, 2012 rated it liked it
The cover and the little message "Have yourself a sexy little Christmas" let me thought this book would round up my Season's reading. Not at all, Christmas is mentioned once to say it's still some time ahead. And later on, never again. Misleading covers!
Then there's the genre itself. A "historical" romance, where none of the characters care about conventions and rules, nor do they know them mostly, except when those can be useless for the plot. I do not necessarily require the utmost realism, fo
Ottilee B.
Well, I began reading this quite a while back. At least seven YEARS ago. (I may be slow but I'm also thorough which is an odd statement because I skipped also.) Yes, I read about girl parts but they were of the erotica nature, so not too bad. Yes my child, another feisty virgin meets her newish guardian and then they marry, the end. ("Same road, different attractions".) Recommended! ...more
Dawn ♥ romance
Oct 10, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, christmas, romance
This started off ok but after beginning action it slowed down. After 100 pages in I started skimming, after 200 I skipped to last chapter. Lady Francine's guardian Lucien shows up interfering with her plans. Title & cover had very little to do with story.
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star-review
So much potential squandered in a speedy ending.
Diana
Feb 16, 2008 rated it liked it
Tormented Lucien is appointed the guardian to Lady Francine, who decides to masquerade as a simple servant.

This is one of those deeply psychological books. Sometimes a little too heavy.
Yorda
No me ha gustado tanto como el primero, pero he disfrutado leyéndolo. Es la primera vez que leo -que yo recuerde- a un personaje con semejante adicción.
Mitzi
Book 2 in Pleasure Series. Good.
Isabel
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
me gusta las historias donde uno de los protagonista tiene que superar una historia tan triste
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Forgettable. I borrowed because it looked kinky. It was a holiday theme with nary a kink.
Alex
Mar 27, 2010 rated it really liked it
Great sexual chemistry but I was surprised that it turned very serious in the end. Great read
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 rated it liked it
Regency
Becky
Dec 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Good story about redemption and finding what is meant for you.
Kate
Jun 15, 2012
Cameron
Jan 19, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Lucas (Darlington Brothers #1)
  • Jason (Darlington Brothers #2)
  • Logan (Darlington Brothers #3)
  • Tristan (Darlington Brothers #4)
  • Tyler (Darlington Brothers #5)
  • Rebel (Darlington Brothers Book 7)
  • Joey (Darlington Brothers #6)
  • Roosevelt (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #2.5)
  • Wall (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #4.5)
  • Forty (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #5)
  • Twitch (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #1.5)
  • Plum (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club #4)
  • Fables & Other Lies
  • Reaper: Devil's Mayhem MC Romance
  • White Knuckle Ride (SAINTS & S.O.B.s - New Orleans Chapter Book 3)
  • Stormy Ride (SAINTS & S.O.B.s - New Orleans Chapter #1)
  • Slick Ride: A Second Chance Enemies To Lovers Steamy MC Romance (SAINTS & S.O.B.s (𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘯 𝘉𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴) - New Orleans Chapter Book 3)
  • Scrap (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #3)
Before she discovered romantic fiction, Melanie George was the CEO of an executive-search consulting firm. Her most important job, however, has always been that of mother, to both a much-adored son and two precious dogs.

When she is not writing, she is trying to restore her hundred-year-old house and has come to the conclusion that paint speckles will more than likely be a permanent part of her pe

The Pleasure Seekers (3 books)
  • The Pleasure Seekers