Start by marking “Le courage d'être soi” as Want to Read:
Le courage d'être soi

Le courage d'être soi

3.45  ·  Rating details ·  149 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Ce livre, entre psychologie et spiritualité, vous guide à travers les obstacles de la vie pour vous aider à les dépasser. Car on peut sortir grandi et plus fort des difficultés que l'on rencontre. Jacques Salomé nous conduit à explorer les zones d'ombres de notre personnalité, à surmonter les blessures et les souffrances qui nous enchaînent, à choisir la fidélité à soi pou ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 217 pages
Published June 21st 2001 by Pocket (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Le courage d'être soi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Le courage d'être soi

Nafsika
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Αναγέννηση, έτσι, στη ζωή, χωρίς τη διατήρηση επαναλήψεων και πιστής υπακοής στις εμμονές των γονέων, που είναι βαρύ φορτίο για να τις φέρει κανείς, ..."
"Η δημιουργία και οικοδόμησή τους ως ανεξάρτητα όντα, που σέβονται τον εαυτό τους, μπορεί να αποκαλυφθεί για κάποιους μια από τις μεγαλύτερες προκλήσεις της ζωής τους."

Ταυτίστηκα με διάφορα συναισθήματα και ερωτήματα που αναδύονται διαβάζοντας το βιβλίο αυτο.
Nicole
May 06, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I didn't finish this book, really boring! Not for me. The title attracted me but nothing else.
2 stars for the benefit of doubt.
Catherine Amozen
Aug 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
O carte profundă ce trebuie citită cu atenție. Sunt prezentate idei de viață care te pun pe gânduri.
Pat
Feb 28, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of Jacques Salome's that I picked up. A great read. It will challenge your thinking about your relationship to yourself as well as your relationships with others.
Nicoleta
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: citite-1997
Aveam o părere proastă despre cărțile de dezvoltare personală, dar am zis să le dau o șansă. Între timp am citit mai multe, părerea neschimbându-se semnificativ.
Veronique
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: french
I just finished this short volume and realize that not only I did not learn anything, but I am already forgetting it (I'll admit to reading multiple books at the same time.)
From the start, there was something that bothered me, it might be the style (I read it in French), the tone of the author that gave me a bad impression about his personality. I found the writing needlessly complicated, borderline arrogant. Some find it poetic, I don't.
Then about the substance; more than once, I was bothered b
Azar
Jul 19, 2015 rated it liked it
"Osé ta vie,toi seul la vivras."
Antonia♥
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-for-school
Didn't like this one at all. Actually, I didn't even read all the chapters, tooo boring!

Ana
Feb 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alienated
اگه از افرادی هستید که با خواندن جملاتی مثل "از فعالیت آنتنی ناشی میشود که در نیمکره راست مغز قرار دارد و نشانههایی را به سمت دنیای نزدیک یا دور مخابره میکند" افسرده یا دلزده میشید (منم در این زمرهام، منتها تمرین صبر کردم) قاعدتا لازم نیست ادامهی مطلب رو بخونید. پژوهش جایی در کتاب نداره و نویسنده نظراتش از قبیل "منشا بسیاری از سرطانها را باید در این جستجو کرد که بسیاری مواقع عشق حیاتی و مهمی را که برای یکی از نزدیکانمان داشتیم در نطفه خفه و انکار کردهایم و باعث شدیم تا صدمه ببیند" رو میگه که بنظ ...more
Melania Marianu
First of all the title of the book is misconceiving. It's a strange blend of glimpses from the authours life, with the allready-told a hundred of times over of the importance to separate the content from the comunicator, to constantly asses our feelings and relations, to be aware of how the people we interact with amplify the positive or the negative feelings in us, only to find at the end of it a few guidelines to an assertive comunication which carries a fancy name "The ESPERE method", and to ...more
Eliza
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
DNF @50%
Tatiana Z.
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
O introduce în arta de a comunica la nivelurile profunde ale conştiinţei, pentru a pune bazele unor relaţii vii şi armonioase cu sine şi cu ceilalţi.
Julie
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fr
Des idées intéressantes, une perspective différente sur les événements de la vie.
Rania
May 03, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The book is kinda boring.
Smaranda Filipciuc
you need to have good nerves to read this book - might be some things you will discover at yours
5 stars from my side