Start by marking “Tagged and Bagged (EMS Heat, #14)” as Want to Read:
Tagged and Bagged (EMS Heat, #14)

Tagged and Bagged

(EMS Heat #14)

Houston is used to being the official wallflower of Flint's EMS community. Not only has he grown up that way, because he was always so soft-spoken, but he was usually too busy cleaning up his twin's messes to have time to worry about anything else. Then when his twin falls in love, Houston finds himself alone and floundering as he tries to adjust to all the changes.

Born an
Published June 1st 2012 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Tagged and Bagged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tagged and Bagged

A Girl Has No Name
1.5 stars rounded up to 2!

Status Dramaticus, the previous part in the EMS Heat series introduced us to Dakota and his twin brother Houston. I really liked Dakota and I was super curious to get his twin brother’s story, but unfortunately it turned out to be one of my least favorite parts of the series.

I read the book a few days ago and I can’t remember much about it – which is never a good sign. Houston is tried to get used to the fact that his brother is now in a relationship and he is not sur
Gabriel
Jun 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I have mixed feelings about the EMS Heat Series.
I like some and I dislike some. And I did like Status Dramaticus and Dakota. He was funny and his twin was sweet, so I was looking forward to Tagged and Bagged.

But, my reaction halfway into the book was something along the lines of: Excuse me, what?!.
We are talking about grown up people here, right? Most of them being in their mid twenties to early thirties, so they are responsible adults who solve their problems in an adult way.
Right?

Inst
Deeze
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: quick-easy-reads
In the mood for a short sweet fun read I fell back on one of my old favorites.

While it was certainly short and sweet this sadly also left me feeling annoyed.

Things seemed to be a little too blown up over a simple next day note. (view spoiler)
Alina
Jul 20, 2012 added it
I would've liked this book more, if not for the fact the whole hospital staff turned their backs to Rich because of their encounter with Houston. That was so over the top and intrusive and just plain infuriating! These two are adults for God's sake, let them handle their relationships by themselves and leave them alone. Because Houston's a special snowflake, sure, but Rich has a lot of problems and insecurities of his own, without everyone trying to intervene. Poor guy! Hated that part, tbh!
V
May 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Definitely not as good as book 13.
Tailtiu
May 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
Read Gabriel Wright's Review...it's better than the book. :(
L-D
Is it just me or is this series getting worse and worse with each book getting shorter and shorter?

Houston is Dakota's twin from the last book, Status Dramaticus. I don't really know what to say about this book. It was short. The writing was really stilted. And it was short.

I really didn't like Rich at all. The character development was terrible. We get basically a couple sentences explanation about why Rich is such an asshole and everything's a-okay. The whole high-school feeling of "everybody
Kinny
May 30, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: awwwww, himbo, mm, so-cute
status Dramaticus was definitely better! I give this 3.5 stars tho. There were still some cute parts but the story was pretty abrupt. They could expanded more on the interaction between the mob boss' daughter and her bodyguard with Houston. Rich was a bit too stupid for me.

Loved how everyone rallied behind Houston too. Mess with the cute twins and you get a whole mob/army out to get you!
Nikko
May 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait!!! Wooo hooo!!!

A really short and sweet story... I loved it!! Rich was a bit of an asshole but hey u have to learn from your mistakes rite...
Anke
May 28, 2012 rated it it was ok
This didn't work for me at all. Totally over the top, my eyes were rolling so much that I was on the verge of a severe headache.
Meggie
Jun 06, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: shorts
God God, this trashy melodrama was simply to much. For author, PLEASE STOP WRITING this series, every new part is worse. There is a LOT more to write about, BE A PALL and end this SERIES!!!!
Nic
The EMS Heat Series by Stephanie Hecht

I’m reviewing this entire series in one go because they all have similar themes. Each book is short and sweet – little bite-sized stories when you want to pick up something quick to read (I read each one in one sitting).

This is one of those series (previously called St Michael’s) that centres on a group of men who work in emergency services. It is a glorious combination of EMTs, firemen, nurses, doctors…

Each book is relatively short (<100 pages) and make
Arthur
Jul 23, 2012 rated it really liked it

The story opens with a situation that can only be described as sexual harassment by Houston's coworkers, the female nurses at St. Michael. They handcuffed him and demanded him to strip. Houston then called Rich, the detective partner of Charlie, his twin's boyfriend. Rich had noticed Houston for a while, but he couldn't let himself be attached to anything: not place, human, and especially boyfriend. But he couldn't say no when Houston called him. They went to Rich's home to get the hand
Romancing the Book
Nov 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, erotica, m-m
Reviewed by Marissa
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

I had one little problem with this book. Okay, one big problem. One MAJOR problem. It was just too darn short. Normally I kind of like the short stories. They make great time fillers between longer books and they’re easy to read when I’m on the go. This one, however, just deserved more. More background, more details, more about who these men are. So yes, I loved the story – but I want more!

W
LutaWolf
One of my favorite things about Ms. Hecht is she writes these ridicules scenarios that you can’t help but love.Now here is the sad part, the plot just didn’t hold up to the rest of the writing. Maybe the author just got so caught up in writing these amazing scenarios, including a pretty hot sex scene, that she perhaps lost the scope of things. While I loved the characters, especially dorky Houston, I didn’t feel the connection between Houston and Rich. Sure there were some fireworks but nothing ...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full Review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

Houston is in a jam and nobody is answering the phone, don’t they understand he is surrounded! The last thing Rich wanted to do was answer the text sent from “Avoid At All Cost” but how do you ignore a text message that says trapped in a pair of handcuffs.

I was sucked in by the first sentence because it had me giggling, that’s one of my favorite things about Ms. Hecht is she writes these ridicules scenarios that you can’t help but love. She wr
UnusualChild{beppy}
Synopsis:
Houston has been overlooked for most of his life because of his more outrageous twin. When his brother falls in love, Houston has to deal with that, and with the fact that his brother doesn't need him in the same capacity any more. Rich is a cop who knows that Houston is trouble and can't decide if he wants to do something about it.

What I liked: the premise.

What I didn't like: no real plot, no time to get to know anyone, insta lust.
Diane
Jun 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
And now Houston gets his story (Dakota's twin from Status Dramaticus), possibly with Rich, who, you learn early on keeps trying to not be interested in Houston, he has his reasons, but he is unwilling to share with Houston what that reason is, which leads to all sorts of misunderstandings and at one point, Rich being the most hated man in emergency services!!!

Another great story for this series!
Phaney
May 19, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

Ugh, this series is so… very… infantile. This volume is a great example of that. And then it’s really abbreviated and unsatisfying.

And yet I’ve read much worse in this particular series. How sad is that?
Angie
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I think Stephani Hecht could write a million EMS Heat stories and I would love them all. I love main characters with painful pasts, it's beautiful to watch them support and begin to heal each other. Give me more of this series!
JD
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was ok
These books keep getting shorter and shorter.
Kallunnah
Jun 08, 2012 rated it liked it
The usual for the series but the editing was terrible and the touted threat to the MC turns out to be a pretty lame plot hole. Cute for the sake of cute but there is nothing there.
Dre
I love this series. Sometimes I just need a short, sweet, simple story, and these always do the trick!
Charneen
Apr 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-books
I love how she shows the unexpected here how we don't see it coming
Ed Biebel
Apr 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Decent light read. Effectively a gay harlequin romance novel.
Addicted2M/M
Cute book. I wish it had been longer because Houston was such a sweetie, I'd have liked more time with him & Rich.
Janie
Nov 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Very sweet little story. I really liked the twins and the bond that they shared. And I loved that Rich was in trouble with a whole lot of people after his night with Houston.
Shelley
Oct 02, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, mm
Marlobo
Huge disappointment :(
  • Saved by the Hawk (Birds of Prey, #1)
  • A Luminous Touch (Senses and Sensations, #3)
  • Three Point Tuck (Carry Me #3)
  • By the Balls (Balls to the Wall #5)
  • Diva and the Frat Boy (Men of Holsum College, #2)
  • Shadow Soldier (Cattle Valley, #26)
  • Handcuffs and Headlocks (Rawlings Men #3)
  • Stone Heart
  • Miracle of the Bellskis (Holidays with the Bellskis, #2)
  • Protective Custody
  • Fire Balls  (Balls to the Wall, #2)
  • Raven's Mark (Sandpipers, #2)
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.

When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various ac

EMS Heat (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Running Hot (EMS Heat, #1)
  • Man Down (EMS Heat, #2)
  • Lights and Sirens (EMS Heat, #3)
  • Priority One (EMS Heat, #4)
  • Code Blue (EMS Heat, #5)
  • Red Lights and Silver Bells (EMS Heat, #6)
  • High Flow (EMS Heat, #7)
  • Three-Alarm Fire (EMS Heat, #8)
  • Shades of the Past (EMS Heat, #9)
  • In His Hero's Shadow (EMS Heat, #10)