Start by marking “Tagged and Bagged (EMS Heat, #14)” as Want to Read:
Tagged and Bagged (EMS Heat, #14)

Tagged and Bagged (EMS Heat #14)

3.55  ·  Rating details ·  363 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Houston is used to being the official wallflower of Flint's EMS community. Not only has he grown up that way, because he was always so soft-spoken, but he was usually too busy cleaning up his twin's messes to have time to worry about anything else. Then when his twin falls in love, Houston finds himself alone and floundering as he tries to adjust to all the changes.

Born an
Published June 1st 2012 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Tagged and Bagged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tagged and Bagged

A Girl Has No Name
1.5 stars rounded up to 2!

Status Dramaticus, the previous part in the EMS Heat series introduced us to Dakota and his twin brother Houston. I really liked Dakota and I was super curious to get his twin brother’s story, but unfortunately it turned out to be one of my least favorite parts of the series.

I read the book a few days ago and I can’t remember much about it – which is never a good sign. Houston is tried to get used to the fact that his brother is now in a relationship and he is not sur
Gabriel
Jun 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I have mixed feelings about the EMS Heat Series.
I like some and I dislike some. And I did like Status Dramaticus and Dakota. He was funny and his twin was sweet, so I was looking forward to Tagged and Bagged.

But, my reaction halfway into the book was something along the lines of: Excuse me, what?!.
We are talking about grown up people here, right? Most of them being in their mid twenties to early thirties, so they are responsible adults who solve their problems in an adult way.
Right?

Inst
Deeze
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: quick-easy-reads
In the mood for a short sweet fun read I fell back on one of my old favorites.

While it was certainly short and sweet this sadly also left me feeling annoyed.

Things seemed to be a little too blown up over a simple next day note. (view spoiler)
Alina
Jul 20, 2012 added it
I would've liked this book more, if not for the fact the whole hospital staff turned their backs to Rich because of their encounter with Houston. That was so over the top and intrusive and just plain infuriating! These two are adults for God's sake, let them handle their relationships by themselves and leave them alone. Because Houston's a special snowflake, sure, but Rich has a lot of problems and insecurities of his own, without everyone trying to intervene. Poor guy! Hated that part, tbh!
V
May 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Definitely not as good as book 13.
Tailtiu
May 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
Read Gabriel Wright's Review...it's better than the book. :(
L-D
Is it just me or is this series getting worse and worse with each book getting shorter and shorter?

Houston is Dakota's twin from the last book, Status Dramaticus. I don't really know what to say about this book. It was short. The writing was really stilted. And it was short.

I really didn't like Rich at all. The character development was terrible. We get basically a couple sentences explanation about why Rich is such an asshole and everything's a-okay. The whole high-school feeling of "everybody
Kinny
May 30, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: so-cute, mm, himbo, awwwww
status Dramaticus was definitely better! I give this 3.5 stars tho. There were still some cute parts but the story was pretty abrupt. They could expanded more on the interaction between the mob boss' daughter and her bodyguard with Houston. Rich was a bit too stupid for me.

Loved how everyone rallied behind Houston too. Mess with the cute twins and you get a whole mob/army out to get you!
Nikko
May 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait!!! Wooo hooo!!!

A really short and sweet story... I loved it!! Rich was a bit of an asshole but hey u have to learn from your mistakes rite...
Anke
May 28, 2012 rated it it was ok
This didn't work for me at all. Totally over the top, my eyes were rolling so much that I was on the verge of a severe headache.
  • Saved by the Hawk (Birds of Prey, #1)
  • A Luminous Touch (Senses and Sensations, #3)
  • By the Balls (Balls to the Wall #5)
  • Wicked Intentions (Bonds of Justice, #1)
  • One More Time
  • Fireman's Carry (Carry Me #1)
  • How We Operate (San Diego Hope, #1)
  • Pride and Politics (Men of Holsum College, #6)
  • Four Grooms and a Queen (Murder Most Gay, 2.5)
  • Bring The Heat
  • Stone Heart
  • Handcuffs and Headlocks (Rawlings Men #3)
  • Burnin' for You (Burnin' for You, #1)
  • The Paramedic and the Writer (Ellery Mountain Book 5)
  • Riding with Heaven
  • The Only Star (A Tea House Tale, #1.5)
2047242
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.

When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various ac
More about Stephani Hecht...

EMS Heat (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Running Hot (EMS Heat, #1)
  • Man Down (EMS Heat, #2)
  • Lights and Sirens (EMS Heat, #3)
  • Priority One (EMS Heat, #4)
  • Code Blue (EMS Heat, #5)
  • Red Lights and Silver Bells (EMS Heat, #6)
  • High Flow (EMS Heat, #7)
  • Three-Alarm Fire (EMS Heat, #8)
  • Shades of the Past (EMS Heat, #9)
  • In His Hero's Shadow (EMS Heat, #10)