Start by marking “Once Upon a Tour (An LDS Romance)” as Want to Read:
Once Upon a Tour (An LDS Romance)

Once Upon a Tour (An LDS Romance)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Creepy castles, exotic sights, and flirty foreign men—it’s no wonder ALINA, a starry-eyed American Mormon girl, is in love for the third time in three weeks. When a guided tour of Eastern Europe repeatedly tests her moral strength, she must decide whether her love is real or only imagined.

Alina knows that she sees the world through fairy tale-colored glasses—after all, she
ebook
Published May 20th 2012 by www.smashwords.com

To ask other readers questions about Once Upon a Tour, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Once Upon a Tour

DeAnn Huff
May 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I wrote this novel as a gift for my mother, who took me on a tour of Eastern Europe. Have fun reading!
Penny
Jun 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I truly enjoy reading Ms. Huff. Her only overtly LDS work, Once Upon a Tour is, hands down, my favorite of the three I have read. The premise is a simple one—Mormon girl strikes out on her own in search of romance and finds herself in way above her head in a secular, instant-gratification world—but Ms. Huff manages to employ her fresh approach and insightful characters to flesh out the tale and make it her own.

She peppers her story with what feels like firsthand experience in touring Eastern Eur
Lisa
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to help in the editing process of this book. It was a fun and indulging read. I liked the characters, the romance, and especially the incredible setting in which it all took place, which follows a tour through eastern Europe that the author actually went on in real life. It felt like I was right there on the tour--a real mental getaway! Anyone who needs a vacation (even if it's an imaginary one) should read this ebook!
Mark a. Newkirk