Start by marking “The Billionaire Rancher Buys a Wife (Wives for the Western Billionaires #2)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire Rancher Buys a Wife (Wives for the Western Billionaires #2)

The Billionaire Rancher Buys a Wife (Wives for the Western Billionaires #2)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  63 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic: Erotic Cowboy Romance] Drake Terrell wins a bid to date Janice Dedrick. He expects a fun fling. She refuses his offer and ends their date early. Drake realizes she means more to him than he thought. He decides to pursue her seriously. Janice has doubts about his sincerity. She gives him an ultimatum: change his career, buy a ranch, and agree to ...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Siren Publishing (first published August 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire Rancher Buys a Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire Rancher Buys a Wife

Emily
Janice Dedrick is not sure how she ended up agreeing to participating in a bid-a-date auction, but never the less she is not prepared for the man who has won the bid for her date. Drake Terrell has been attracted to Janice since the day they met, but she has made it clear that she is not interested in a fling with him. Now that he has been guaranteed at least one date, he plans to make sure it is perfect.

Drake's charms are not working on Janice though, when he finally asks what it will take to g
Anya Kelly
Sep 18, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Between the hot dates and scary stalkers this was one fun read that kept me guessing until the end. This book had me hooked when Janice issued her ultimatum and wouldn't give into Drake easily. They were both strong characters and I loved it. Of course when it got scary Drake stepped up to the plate and protected her anyway he could. I love those alpha males.
I loved all the side characters too. Please tell me Ty will have a book soon! Or could you please send that lonely cowboy my way? :)
Overa
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really did like this book and I would have given this book five stars but with this one sentence from Janice “I want a committed relationship, and you want a fling.” Paige Cameron created an inconsistency in the characters personality by have her boink Drake in the back of a limo two months later on their second date. Why would a woman piss backwards like that after being very firm? And with a know playboy no less?

Since Paige Cameron is one of my favorite authors this book will get a second re
Charnel
Good book, kept me interested. The only thing I want to say is the stalker scared the crap out of me. OMG he's so believable and real...the stalker is what I was thinking about at the end of the story.
Krystyna Girdauskas
Bookgeek
rated it it was ok
Jan 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Born in Florida, Paige Cameron's early dreams included being a movie star. Of course, it didn't happen. Later, she escaped into daydreams full of fascinating stories. Her friends had to endure her reading these tales to them when she began to put them to paper.

There were detours in her life for marriage, children, traveling to foreign countries where her husband's job took her. She continued to be
More about Paige Cameron...

Wives for the Western Billionaires (10 books)
  • The Billionaire Cowboy Takes a Wife (Wives for the Western Billionaires #1)
  • The Billionaire Maverick Bargains for a Wife (Wives for the Western Billionaires #3)
  • The Billionaire Cattleman Wins a Wife (Wives for the Western Billionaires #4)
  • A Fling with the Billionaire Cowboy (Wives for the Western Billionaires #5)
  • The Alluring Billionaire Country Doctor (Wives for the Western Billionaires, #6)
  • Bewitching the Reclusive Billionaire Cowboy (Wives for the Western Billionaires #7)
  • The Intriguing Billionaire Cowboy (Wives for the Western Billionaires #8)
  • Enticed by the Billionaire Cowboy (Wives for the Western Billionaires #9)
  • The Billionaire Cowboy's Christmas Surprise (Wives for the Western Billionaires #10)