Start by marking “The Get a Life Campaign” as Want to Read:
The Get a Life Campaign

The Get a Life Campaign

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Feel like you're in a rut? Work so much you have no time for yourself? Aching to become more well-rounded? Get your copy of The Get A Life Campaign today!
Paperback
Published April 6th 2007 by Infinity Publishing (PA) (first published April 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Get a Life Campaign, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Get a Life Campaign

Dacia
Feb 17, 2016 rated it liked it
And the award for the best representation of the easier said than done cliche goes to...Tyeese Gaines Reid for the Get a Life campaign! Is she for real? Homegirl needs to smell the coffee. Nobody has the time or money for what she is talking about. Luckily the book is short and easy to read. She doesn't know what I contend with daily and I can't just set aside time or go out and do something fun. I have responsibilities and I have to tend to them before I do anything for myself. Get a life...get ...more
Janelle
Dec 11, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Women who juggle everything and need to find that much needed balance & time for themselves
Its a quick read, but you tend to go back and read certain chapters again. It's small enough to fit in your pocketbook. I am learning about myself. I am learning what kind of person I am, and what it will take for me to find a balance in my life, between, work, school, being a wife and a mother. This book basically guides you to find and use what Dr. Gaines-Reid calls GAL time.
Tyeese Gaines