Start by marking “I Remember Ted Williams: Anecdotes and Memories of Baseball's Splendid Splinter by the Players and People Who Knew Him” as Want to Read:

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The legendary Red Sox outfielder is remembered through dozens of anecdotes, stories, and insights offered in their own words by former teammates as well as friends, associates, media, baseball officials, and fishing buddies.
Published April 5th 2002 by Cumberland House Publishing (first published April 2002)

To ask other readers questions about I Remember Ted Williams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Remember Ted Williams

Robert
Dec 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This is one of several volumes in the Cumberland House "I Remember" series. Each is an anthology of reminiscences of those who personally knew the subject, in this instance, Ted Williams (August 30, 1918 - July 5, 2002). David Cataneo edited the material and contributed brief but perceptive introductions to each chapter. From childhood, Williams was determined to be recognized as the greatest hitter in the history of Major League Baseball (MLB) but resisted and resented most efforts to know him ...more
Mike