Start by marking “Polly Molly Woof Woof” as Want to Read:
Polly Molly Woof Woof

Polly Molly Woof Woof

2.94  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
When Molly and all kinds of other dogs -- a little bouncy dog, a sad-looking dog, a long low dog, one thin dog and one fat dog, and a fierce-faced dog -- get together, the result is a hilarious romp in the park. Why is everybody woof woofing and sniff sniffing? Why not just because? After all, it's such a lovely happy sunny summer day. With a rollicking read-aloud text tha ...more
Published May 1st 2000 by Candlewick

To ask other readers questions about Polly Molly Woof Woof, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Polly Molly Woof Woof

Heidi-Marie
That was an odd book. Very cute concept, and a great way to get very young kids active during their story time (whether in a group or a lap-sit). And its all aimed at the children doing these things in a happy way, and then talking about being happy. Could be fun using it at some other time, but way too young for Book Time.
Brittney Pierce
Oct 01, 2012 rated it did not like it
I thought this story was not very enjoyable. All it talks about is the dogs and how they are barking. All it takes is one bark and then a whole gang of dogs start to join this one small dog. This book has great pictures, but I found the wording to be very redundant.
Sharper1
Apr 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I like the message on this one. It doesn't come across preachy either as in "You should be happy, why aren't you happy, look at all you have, why aren't you happy?" It's just a fun and happy book to act out and play with. Excellent.
Finny
Nov 20, 2010 rated it it was ok
Mommy says: I hated reading this book. At bedtime, the last thing I feel like doing is barking my way way through a picture book.
Haley Johnson
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pic-books
I read this book to the children I babysit and they were hooked. The pictures kept them interested and told the story. This is a book that would be great for Pre-K.
Ms. Jessica
Jun 15, 2014
Sophie
marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
David Lloyd is the chairman of Walker Books. He has written many picture books for children, including Polly Molly, Woof Woof, The Stopwatch and The Ridiculous Story of Gammer Gurton's Needle, which was shortlisted for the Emil Maschler Award.
More about David Lloyd...