Start by marking “Travels with Bertha: Two Years Exploring Australia in a 1978 Ford Stationwagon” as Want to Read:
Travels with Bertha: Two Years Exploring Australia in a 1978 Ford Stationwagon

Travels with Bertha: Two Years Exploring Australia in a 1978 Ford Stationwagon

Before the economy forced Ireland s youth to look to countries afar, Paul Martin made the decision to get out of a mundane job and see the world throughout the 1990s. Thus began the adventure of a lifetime that took him 30,000 kilometers through Australia in a 1978 Ford Falcon station wagon.In August 2011 it was reported that the number of Irish people who received working ...more
Published November 1st 2012 by Liberties Press (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Travels with Bertha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Travels with Bertha

Start your review of Travels with Bertha: Two Years Exploring Australia in a 1978 Ford Stationwagon
Anna
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
The thing I loved most about this book was the descriptions and experiences of places I've been myself. Although I don't think I'm brave enough to take a solo drive across the western Australia bush....it was a highly interesting read. The author talked not only about his sightseeing, but also the emotions of traveling and being far from home and feeling both disconnected and inspired. Good thoughts.
Pezrina
Jan 03, 2016
Laurie
Sep 22, 2013
D
Apr 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyable read- written with an easy going sense of humor about the authors travels around Australia.
Caleb Liu

• Spying on the South: Travels with Frederick Law Olmsted in a Fractured Land
  • Escalante's Dream: On the Trail of the Spanish Discovery of the Southwest
  • Travel Light, Move Fast
  • The Weather Machine: A Journey Inside the Forecast
  • The Secret Wisdom of Nature: Trees, Animals, and the Extraordinary Balance of All Living Things ― Stories from Science and Observation
Librarian note: There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name.

Paul^Martin