Start by marking “The Mystery Of The Two Jesus Children: And The Descent Of The Spirit Of The Sun” as Want to Read:
The Mystery Of The Two Jesus Children: And The Descent Of The Spirit Of The Sun

The Mystery Of The Two Jesus Children: And The Descent Of The Spirit Of The Sun

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The Christian Gospels give two widely differing genealogies for Jesus, which have baffled theologians throughout the centuries. Not only are these genealogies irreconcilable, but the stories of the two accounts of the birth of Jesus, as given by Matthew and Luke, are also radically different. How can this be accounted for?
An ancient tradition tells that there were two ch
Paperback
Published May 1st 2005 by Temple Lodge Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Mystery Of The Two Jesus Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mystery Of The Two Jesus Children

Kathleen Dixon
I hadn't come across this idea before - that there were two boys named Jesus and they have later become merged into the one "memory" - and I thought it fascinating.
Well, I wanted to be fascinated but found myself bored. The blurb tells me the author "has lectured exstensively", though not on this subject, and written "several books", but I think he writes like he's giving a lecture. It doesn't read well.
Never mind. The premise is interesting - that the 2 completely different accounts of Jesus' b
Cook Family