Start by marking “Guarding Hanna” as Want to Read:
Guarding Hanna

Guarding Hanna

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  81 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The deformed and hermet-like narrator of this humorous thriller spends earns his keep as a hitman for the local mafia. But when Hanna Woyczik becomes the key witness in a pivotal court case, he is called on to perform the most difficult task imaginable: to move in with and guard the woman for an entire week.
Published January 15th 2002 by Scala House Publishers (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Guarding Hanna, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guarding Hanna

Larnacouer  de SH
Çok iyi bir başlangıç yapıp, ortalara doğru bocalayan; finaliyle batırıp bir hışımla televizyonu kapattığınız ya da sinema salonundan çıkarken "Buna mı para verdim?" diye söylendiğiniz ortalama bir Hollywood aksiyon filmi gibiydi, Hanna'yı Beklerken.
Tek fark bunun bir kitap olması. Sloven edebiyatı üstelik. İlginç.

Adını dahi bilmediğimiz esas adamı sevdim. Ama sayfalar ilerledikçe başlarda sıra dışı gelen bu karakter biraz sıradanlaştı. Konu bazen su gibi aktı, bazen yolunu bulamadı.
3-4 puan ara
Diana
Mar 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb! The protagonist is dangerous: creepy, violent, a murderer. However, his internal dialog makes you laugh-out-loud at unexpected times. His complicated yet fragile nature evokes pity despite his violence. There is an underlying current of Good and Evil - and the reader is left to contemplate whether one exists solely without the other.
Kathleen
Jan 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: benicia, 2010
Really great, lots of fun, worth the smallish print and narrow margins; I wouldn't mind seeing more books featuring our nameless hero. It's a very good thing that my friend sent this book to me to borrow, my library and its partners have nothing to offer from this worthy author.
Danijel Brestovac
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Otroštvo (Miha Mazzini)
- Your Highlight on Page 3 | Location 42-43 | Added on Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:28:19 PM

Mladost ima dve utvari: prva je, da začenja na novo in ni nadaljevanje prejšnjih življenj; druga pa, da lahko zadeve pušča odprte.
==========
Otroštvo (Miha Mazzini)
- Your Highlight on Page 12 | Location 180-181 | Added on Friday, October 28, 2016 2:54:03 AM

Rilke si ni upal: »Če izgubim svoje demone, mar bom izgubil tudi angele?«
==========
- Your Highlight on Pa
Glen
Mar 05, 2012 rated it liked it
A lot is going on here which is good. There are so many well written moments. I finished this about a week ago and am still trying to figure out if I liked it, which in a weird way says a lot about the book. It was definitely worth the time I spent reading it.
Nick
Sep 23, 2008 rated it liked it
My friend Tammy is responsible for publishing this book in the US. With her help, I was able to meet and talk with the author. If you're looking to gain a different perspective on the world, try reading Miha's books.
Divina
Aug 15, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Despite my opinion on the story, this was very well written.
Z
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit.
Bimbo
Jun 15, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sama vsebina me ni navdušila, je pa pripoved odlično napisana.
Stefan Mesch
Jan 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
* 27 books published in 9 languages
* Short stories selected for many anthologies including Pushcart Prize 2011
* Screenwriter of 2 award-winning feature films (Golden Palm for the best film of the XXII Mostra de Valencia, European CIRCOM Award for the Best TV Film of 1992)
* Writer and director of 5 short films (Best director award at the Highgate Film Festival in London, best short film of 2011 at
More about Miha Mazzini...