Start by marking “The Importance Of Walt Disney” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Importance Of Walt...

Don Nardo

The Importance Of Walt Disney

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
The multi-talented Disney has often been called the greatest entertainer of the twentieth century. In his long, rich, and fascinating career, he revolutionized the animated film, went on to set a standard of quality for cartoons that has never been surpassed, and established the famous and popular theme parks bearing his name.
Published September 1st 1999 by Lucent Books

To ask other readers questions about The Importance Of Walt Disney, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Importance Of Walt Disney

Hawkley Davis
Jan 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
For my book report I chose to read a book about Walt Disney. The story was about how Walt succeded in his art and movie making. It also talks about how he made the two theme parks (Disney Land) and (Walt Disney World). The main characters in the book are Walt and Roy Disney. Walt and Roy's adventure is starting the Disney coorporation and getting started with movie making.

I could relate to the character Walt Disney because he is very artistic and creative like I am. I could also relate to Roy
Kara Peterson
Jan 03, 2012 rated it liked it
This book is all about Walt Disney and his family and life. Walt Disney was a very artistic person all of his life. He is mostly know for Mickey Mouse or Tinker Bell. He has made hundreds of characters even if they are well know or not. He is thought of as the worlds greatest entertainer.

I could relate to Walt Disney because I have been told not to do certain things that another person is supporting me in. I have felt like I had to do something even if it would get me beaten. I also have times
LuAnn
Apr 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I've watched several bio-ops and read a couple books about Walt Disney so I was pleasantly surprised to learn something new about this entertainment icon in this thin volume I found in my school library collection.
Alyson Reid
added it
Mar 20, 2018
Kim
May 21, 2018
Don Nardo (born February 22, 1947) is an American historian, composer, and writer. With close to four hundred and fifty published books, he is one of the most prolific authors in the United States, and one of the country's foremost writers of historical works for children and teens.
More about Don Nardo