Start by marking “Hot & Spicy (De La Cruz Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hot & Spicy (De La Cruz Saga, #1)

Hot & Spicy

(De La Cruz Saga #1)

Published March 1st 2012 by Xlibris Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Hot & Spicy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot & Spicy

P.T. Macias
Jul 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book of passion and suspense!

Patricia, Jose Enrique’s sister, sets him up with her friend Jessica. Jose Enrique De La Cruz, CEO of the De La Cruz, Inc. needs a ‘fiancée’ for the company’s 25th anniversary celebration. The De La Cruz’s is a Mexican-American family in southern California which they have obtained a good quality of life.

As you can imagine, everyone in the family is anxious to meet his ‘fiancée.’ Jessica has been secretly in love with Jose Enrique forever and she would like
Milly Taiden
Dec 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A great romantic read with a line of suspense and action along the way. It is clear the PT Macias knows her stuff when she turns a simple family event into a kidnapping and search for a new love. Talk about making things interesting! you will not be bored. Enjoy.
Jack King
Jul 28, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Hot & Spicy by Mexican-American author Patricia Macias is the fast-paced story of Jose Enrique, his beautiful fiancee Jessica Maria, and the rest of the De La Cruz family as they strive for the American Dream in southern California -- complete with riches, romances, loves, and security. Along the way, they face opposition and battle from brutal members of the Mexican Cartel, as well as intense passions and intrigues among themselves. For those readers who enjoy their romance fiction done HO ...more
Starla
Dec 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
I absolutely couldn't put this book down. The characters were very interesting and well rounded. I loved that the couples are equals. I was nervous about the twists in the action at the end but was glad to see the characters pull through. I can't wait to read the next book to see what happens. P.T Macias is a fabulous author and takes great care with her characters and their story lines. I will recommend this book and the rest of the series to my friends and family.
P.T. Macias
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hot & Spicy is a wonderful romantic thriller. Jose Enrique has achieved to situate the De La Cruz Inc. in a great financial position and in an excellent market niche. Now it’s time for him to settle down.
Jose Enrique De La Cruz, CEO of the De La Cruz, Inc. needs a fiancée in time for the company’s 25th anniversary celebration. He promised la familia to introduce his novia at the celebration. La familia is anxious to meet his fiancée, but he doesn’t have one.

With the help of his hermana Patr
Myra Espino
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**Received a copy in exchange for an honest review**

I love the story of Jose Enrique and Jessy!!

About the story, the way how the two characters were able to find love was really great. I love how Jose Enrique fell in love with Jessy and how the two bonded with each other. The part that really excites me the most was the chapters were the action parts! I loved it! It's exciting and you cannot put the book down when you got to that part! The scenes of the two was hot (on the first couple chapters
G Alessandra
Aug 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is an awesome read...full of adventure, culture and very, very sexy. The author helps the reader to understand the hispanic culture; incorporates family values and the dynamics of two people falling in love while experiencing how to work together to run a family business and live to unite. Awesome read.
Cris
Aug 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Very hot! Great spanglish idea! I speak some Spanish and find this concept exciting. I like the love story and the thrill of the menacing cartel. Author gives much insight into her characters, though there are a lot of them.
Marsha Berg
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was WONDERFUL! The story is exciting! Not just the romance, which is HOT, but the action which will keep you interested from beginning to end! Once you pick up this book, you will not want to put it down!
Crissy
Jul 27, 2013 rated it liked it
“Hot & Spicy” is a good read. Jose Enrique has told his family he will bring his fiancé to the 25th anniversary celebration, the only problem is he doesn’t necessarily have one. His sister has a friend who has always been in love with Jose since they were kids, he just never noticed her. When they finally meet sparks fly and they can’t seem to get enough of each other. Jessica’s dreams are finally coming true she just hopes that Jose really cares for and loves her and is not just taking her ...more
Emily Guido
May 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Loved “Hot & Spicy” by Patricia T. Macias! Awesome book of passion and suspense!

As you can imagine, everyone in the family is chomping at the bit to see his ‘fiancée.’ Jessica has been secr
Brenda
Jun 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love the strong family values & support they show for one another in this story. Even though it was somewhat wordy for me, I enjoyed reading both perspectives from each side. The characterization was very intriguing, although the plot started out slow it gained momentum as the story progressed. The sexual scenes started out hot & spicy but gradually tapered off as the plot thickened, however the love for one another never ceased to amaze me! As I continue on this wonderful reading journe ...more
Danielle
Nov 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really like this book alot it has everything intrigue love sadness and everything in between. P.T. Macias has a unique writing style that puts you in the now of the story so u can experience it as they do there is some spanish mixed in and i love it because it makes me feel a little closer to the characters. The De La Cruz family has strong values and they are all supportive of each other this book can be read as a standalone all in the series can.
Jose Enrique De La Cruz is the eldest of los
Marsha Berg
Nov 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot & Spicy is one of those love stories that gets you interested and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Jose Enrique is the CEO of De La Cruz Inc. He meets his novia (fiance) with the help of his hermana (sister). The story that takes place is not JUST about their relationship, but includes the lives of the De La Cruz familia and company. Suspense and intrigue, as well as romance, make up the story.

This story is well-written and true to life. The story flows in such a way that there is no
Trudy Powders
Jan 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have never read a book mixed with Spanish and English.I was proud of myself that I was able to read the story with out going to the glossary at the back of the book.This book follows the De La Cruz family.Jose Enrique needs a date for his family celebration,he chooses Jessica Cortez.Jose Enrique starts to have feelings for Jessica at first not knowing Jessica has loved him all along.The story follows the family and the family buisness.All is going well until an enemy kidnaps members of the fam ...more
Marsha
Apr 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
I was so happy reading the first half of Hot & Spicy by P.T. Macias. Such a sweet and wonderful love story full of plenty of erotic love scenes. I was content to be in love with Jessy and Jose Enrique, but P.T. Macias had other ideas. The plot turned to violence, drama, drug cartels, murder, and ultimately rescue. Add in the CIA, FBI and Navy SEALs, and Hot & Spicy is a totally winning combination. I absolutely LOVED this book and love that it is a series. All of the characters are deepl ...more
Briar Elliot
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think this book is so great it really starts the whole series of books of you can tell that Josef and Jessy are soul mates because they have that vibe about them also love the away that patrica introduces all her readers to the unique language places and people in the whole saga hot and spicy is alive and dripping with energy and power and passion and love from the author to her readers
Pixiedust
Aug 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book has some very hot scenes!! Aside from that, it has a lovely romance between Jose & his sister's best buddy Jessie. He can't believe he never noticed her before but definitely will not loose her now that he has. Not even to a ruthless Mexican cartel. This book definitely has a lot to offer.
Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson
4.5/5 angel stars. review to come
Hazel
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great book it appeals to everyone the romance is steamy and great interaction with the people . I also love the Spanish.
Briar
Apr 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thought it was lovely and hot and spicy the caracters really came alive for me wish tony and Cynthia were real so I could meet them
Nola Arganbright
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
A good story about a strong Mexican American family.
June Spears
This Book tells a wonderful love story. The main character finds his soul mate in the least expected person. It shows how you can find love with someone that's right in front of you and with someone you never expected.
It also tells a rich story on Hispanic culture.

Now comes why I only gave it a three star rating.
- The entire book is written half in English and half in Spanish. While, I speak both, not everyone does. Some may speak one and others the other. In most cases, they won't understand
Brenda Hook
Jul 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
great book
Jenni Copeland Belanger
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
hot hot. amazing author writes a hot and amazing story. love how family sticks together. could not put it down
BIBLIOPHILE SUSAN
Dec 08, 2012 marked it as to-read
I can not wait to try all these wonderful books ! I just joined goodreads and loving it ! I am also on kindle and I am addicted to it all !
Verneen Towsley
Eva LeNoir
Nov 18, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
how can i buy this book 1 1 Jan 01, 2015 03:19PM

• Original Sin (Crimson Shadow Series)
  • Rescue Team Nine: Life Struggle
  • Wantin (Wantin #1)
  • Blood Web (Caitlin Diggs, #1)
  • Forever Blue (Ruby Blue #4)
  • Moondancers (The Beautiful Creatures of Beverly Hills #1)
  • Rock Star (Dream Weaver, #2)
  • Shadowlord (Shadow Born Trilogy, #3)
  • Hive (Species Intervention #6609, #4)
  • City in Ruins
  • The Seacrest (Paines Creek Beach #1)
  • Deception Peak (Ian's Realm Saga, #1)
  • Elegantly Undead (Coffin Girls, #1)
  • Rock n Roll Promises (Rock n Roll Paraphantasy, #1)
  • The Book Waitress (The Book Waitress, #1)
  • The Three Kitties That Saved My Life
  • Wicked Gods Unleashed: Sinfully Sexy... Deliciously Divine... Wonderfully Wicked...
  • Notes on a Rebellion (Notes from Random Knight, #1)
Romance of Mythical Empires By P.T. Macias

I've been reading in the romance and suspense genre since I was a young girl. I dreamed of writing paranormal tales that are packed with fiery romance, incredible sexy wild men, exciting realms, and a dash of suspense.

My greatest thrill in writing the paranormal genre are the limitless range of characteristics, powers, and weaknesses available to develop t

De La Cruz Saga (8 books)
  • Hot & Forbidden (De La Cruz Saga, #2)
  • Hot & Enchanting (De La Cruz Saga, #3)
  • Hot & Wild (De La Cruz Saga, #4)
  • Hot & Spoiled (De La Cruz Saga, #5)
  • Hot & Adorable (De La Cruz Saga, #6)
  • Hot & Dangerous (De La Cruz Saga, #7)
  • Hot & Sassy (De La Cruz Saga, #8)
“Oh dios mio, she makes me burn, she makes me need. She is etching herself into mi alma” 21 likes