Start by marking “Slice of Life: A Self-Help Odyssey: A Practical Perspective for Thriving Within the Trappings of the Physical World.” as Want to Read:

3.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
This book is a 'self-help' guide intended for a readership ranging in age from fourteen to one hundred. Through a synthesis of spiritual, existential, and psychological approaches, the reader is provided with helpful, practical concepts about life and its meaning. These teachings are conveyed through the author's autobiographical journey, which is, in part, fictionalized, ...more
Published March 1st 2012 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Slice of Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slice of Life

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Slice of Life: A Self-Help Odyssey: A Practical Perspective for Thriving Within the Trappings of the Physical World.
Judy
Jun 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
I have now read this book for a second time. Plus, I read the author's blog. I now understand the concepts in the book much more fully. They were completely new to me, although of course I have heard about and knew people who believe in re-incarnation. It's funny, since I gave it a second reading, I have asked people around me if they believe in re-incarnation or not. I am amazed that most of them have said that either they do, or that they cannot rule it out.

In this book, you will find the
Jónas Sigurðsson