Start by marking “Hujan Bulan Juni” as Want to Read:
Hujan Bulan Juni

Hujan Bulan Juni

Hujan Bulan Juni pertama kali diterbitkan oleh Grasindo tahun 1994 dan telah dicetak ulang beberapa kali. Tidak ada perubahan penting dalam buku terbitan editum ini, kecuali penambahan dan penghapusan beberapa sajak berdasarkan pertimbangan praktis. Sajak-sajak dalam buku ini dipilih dari beberapa buku puisi yang pernah terbit sebelumnya, yakni duka-Mu abadi (1969), Mata P ...more
Published September 2003 by Grasindo (first published October 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Hujan Bulan Juni, please sign up.
Hasriani Di sini cuma buat lihat rating dan review para pembaca buku. Kalau mau baca silahkan beli atau pinjam :)

Start your review of Hujan Bulan Juni
Dee
Jul 26, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: poetry lover/lyricist/romantic fools
Shelves: poetry
An influencer. A soul-quencher. A measuring bar.
This book has been a classic answer whenever I got the classic question: "if you can only keep one book in a stranded island until God knows when, what will it be?"
First, poems don't easily bore you for they can have limitless interpretations. Second, Hujan Bulan Juni will definitely shower you with magnificient, well-crafted, yet simple and striking metaphors. "Hujan Bulan Juni" and "Aku Ingin" remain as my eternal favorites.
This book had influ
Hayatun Nafysa
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I find his infatuation with the rain romantic and beautiful and beautiful and beautiful (I like romanticizing everything). Some poems are too dark and had me like "whoa" but the words are still beautiful, anyway.

"Pandangmu hening di permukaan telaga dan rindumu dalam"

4 out of 5 stars.
dina
I'm just gonna leave this not rated. The poems are too beautiful to be completely understood by my teeny teeny sobbing brain.
Ridho
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
P Regina
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, I'm was fallin' love with Sapardi's book, and off course this one. My friend was tell me about this book, start from "Tuan" and I was borrowing his book, then I decided to buy this book.
Willy Yiu
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i love the beautiful quotes in this book..
very touching.. right into my heart..
love is very beautiful isn't it..?
Hanna Dwt
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
not bad
Ayu
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
finally i find this
Dina
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are many dimensions of Sapardi Djoko Damono's poems. At times, they are sacred and dark, reminding us of how immortal we are as human beings and about our relationships with God. Take a part of Tangan Waktu as an example:

"selalu terulur ia lewat jendela
yang makin keras dalam pengalaman
mengarah padamu tambah tak tahu
memegang leher bajumu"

(1959)

or a part of Sajak Desember:

"masih patutkah kuhitung segala milikku
selembar celana dan selembar baju
ketika kusebut berulang nama-Mu: taram-
temaram ba
Gharonk
Aug 05, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all of indonesians
Shelves: incrediblewords
SIMPLE... IS BEAUTIFUL

Despite his poem are influenced partially (to not say : wholly) by TS Eliot, he has been very successful in finding his way, his recent poems posted in KOMPAS (in June 2007) remains same: IMAGERY (at the beginning is smooth and simply and when comes into end... very shocking!)

the way he write the poem is also influenced by his childhood in Jawa tengah - Solo. The idioms of "Daun Jambu" is the one which deeply casted in my brain. I imagine my childhood also with very similar
Nikita
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: literature
This book contains ultimate poem collection of Sapardi Djoko Damono. This book is written in Indonesian, but sapardi's poems are well-known and had been translated to english too.
I think this book is very very very brilliant. the chosen poems are romantic, and though i'm not a master in poetry, i can still enjoy the beautiful words. my favorite poems are 'Aku Ingin (I Want)' and 'Hujan Bulan Juni (Rain in June)'. very much recommended.
Kana Haya
Jul 30, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poems, literature
i don't own the book actually. it belongs to my college library when i decide to read the book. I was interested to a poem entitled "Aku Ingin" but then, I love the entire poems here on the book.
Besides, reading a poem will never be a boring thing to do. because you can always have a new interpretation each time you read and try to understand the poem.
Zara Fuad
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the first poetry book I read. the first poetry book I read backward from the last page to the first. I am very fond of Sapardi's diction and thought. I found him as a Nature lover since he talked about rain much in his poetry. rain, some people think it's a misery but he thinks as an inspiration and gifts. I love this book!
Olivia
Jul 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
Sapardi Djoko Damono, one of my favorite poets. His poems are his view on life, without many embellishment, simple words reflects the depth of his mind on what we refuse or miss to see in our daily lives.

My personal fave: Pada Suatu Malam
life is a long prayer, indeed
Wicak Hidayat
Jul 03, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: onthe
Sapardi's best poetries are in this book.
Fia
Jul 09, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who loves simple but fantastic poems
always love this book! i think this is his ultimate masterpiece. btw i think it was published way before 2003...maybe attached herein was the re-print one?
Evin Sofia Djunaidi
Jul 27, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: poetry
I really loves the following sentence of Aku Ingin in this book. Aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana (Makes me wonder how life is so simple).

Theresia
Jul 07, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
People who think all that Sapardi matters is "Aku Ingin" must read this book first to understand that said poem is only a piece of the whole.
astried
Mar 09, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: verse
Adding some of my thought. ...more
Aulia Mia
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
love this book ^_^
love sapardi ^_^
Syifa Shevani
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Mr. Sapardi made this poem at 1989, it's June and my year of birth, I ♥ rains too. and I feels it was so me huehehehe (n˘v˘•)¬
Narvendina
Aug 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really love the book with its beautiful metaphors and limitless interpretations.
Win Ne
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second Indonesian Poetry that i remember beside "Aku ini" by Chairil nwar is "Aku Ingin"
the bittersweet poem created by simple words yet it give deep impact in the memory.
Pri Madona
Dec 08, 2014 marked it as to-read
I don't know, im not read yet...!!
Firdani
Dec 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
TT_TT
Deila Tiara
Oct 18, 2015 marked it as to-read
i want read this book
Aufa Ayuningrum
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
i love rain,i love june :)
Kiki Claudiansyah
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dani Fardian
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lo tau ga bakal bisa lepas ini buku begitu baca 1 lembar pertamanya.

and.

Call me a judging person, but this change my point of view about cowok gondrong sastra dengan pacar beningnya. true.
Nanda

• Perahu Kertas
  • Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
  • 5 cm
Riwayat hidup
Masa mudanya dihabiskan di Surakarta. Pada masa ini ia sudah menulis sejumlah karya yang dikirimkan ke majalah-majalah. Kesukaannya menulis ini berkembang saat ia menempuh kuliah di bidang bahasa Inggris di Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta.

Sejak tahun 1974 ia mengajar di Fakultas Sastra (sekarang Fakultas Ilmu Budaya) Universitas Indonesia, namun kini telah pensiun. Ia pernah menj