Start by marking “The Big Bad Rain Monster” as Want to Read:
The Big Bad Rain Monster

The Big Bad Rain Monster

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
In the charming and playful children's book, The Big Bad Rain Monster by Jeralyn Lash-Sands, a family comes together to find a solution to their dog's terror of the rain. Sweetie Bumpkins lives in a cottage with her parents Mama Angel and Papa Blue Eyes and their two dogs, Sir Grumbles and Lady Chee-Chee. But when Lady Chee-Chee's fear of the weather makes her life miserab ...more
Published February 2nd 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Big Bad Rain Monster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Big Bad Rain Monster

Donna Maura
Jan 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story, beautifully written and illustrated. I found it reminiscent of storybooks from my own childhood with the addition of current trends. Not only does it entertain but it also makes aware the sensitivity of animals. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and so did the kids I purchased it for!
Karen Boyce
Oct 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It has recently been my pleasure to enter the world of Sweetie Bumpkins who lives in a country cottage on Slow Turtle Lane. It was a magical visit. The Big Bad Rain Monster by Jeralyn Lash-Sands is a well-written, imaginative, and pertinent work of art. The illustrations, so well-done, by artist and illustrator Karen Hitt lend a unique an stylish flavor to this wonderful children's book.

I once had a Labrador who was so afraid of the thunder and lightning that he would run, not walk, to my lap an
Jeralyn Sands
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: 3-10 yr olds/parents/teachers
Recommended to Jeralyn by: I wrote it!
Shelves: author, 5-star
Jeannine Chartier Hanscom
April 24, 2012
Clarion Review - 5-Star Review

A warm-hearted family bands together to help one of their pets conquer her fear of a storm in the charming and playful children’s book, The Big Bad Rain Monster by Jeralyn Lash-Sands. Young Sweetie Bumpkins lives in a cottage with her parents, Mama Angel and Papa Blue Eyes and their two dogs, Sir Grumbles and Lady Chee-Chee. But Lady Chee-Chee is terrified of rain and something has to be
Shirley Cartwright
added it
Apr 28, 2017
Annaliese
Nov 12, 2017
I’ve had a passion for reading and writing stories since early childhood. I guess it's not a surprise that my first story, The Big Bad Rain Monster is a whimsical and beautifully illustrated children's tale.

Born and raised in New York, with my heart always in The Hamptons, I currently enjoy walking the beautiful beaches of The Bahamas with my two dogs by my side.