Start by marking “Unleashed (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unleashed (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #2)

Unleashed (Mistress & Master of Restraint #2)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  541 Ratings  ·  77 Reviews
Katya Waters has finally made peace with her past, but the present and future are becoming a never-ending nightmare.

At the end of Restraint, Katya fled back to her hometown, seeking solace from Ezra’s constant micromanaging while hiding from her true feelings over what had happened to her at the hands of the men she had grown to trust.

Before Katya can come to terms with t
Published June 1st 2012 by Erica Chilson (first published May 31st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Unleashed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unleashed

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Holy mind fuck, Batman! This one is definitely one I thoroughly enjoyed. I can definitely see the Flowers in the Attic V.C. Andrews influence on Ms. Chilson. This continuation of Katya's BDSM journey is awesome.

Katya is now in the arms of her lovers. Her daughter is no longer a secret and Katya is learning more about BDSM. She's exploring her Domme side. She's learning how a submissive behaves as well as how to be a good Mistress from Dexter. While this is going on, her rapist, Ray Hunter is let
Cassie
Jun 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A amazing sequel to Restraint. I loved it and was so excited about how the author ended the book. I love Katy and the two Ezs! Erica Chilson is a awesome writer and can't wait to sink into her future books. I would recommend this book to all my ADULT friends :)
Kitten
*3 Stars*

Unleashed picks up from where Restraint left off and delves further into the life of Katya as she trains to become an official Mistress in Restraint, her life as a mother while continuing her relationship between the two Ezes.

The writing style is exceptionally well-written. Chilson makes the story interesting and keeps the story flowing at a good speed as she includes the theme of mystery along with the themes of twisted mindfuckery. The book generally held my interest and made me eag
Heather in FL
This second one was a really good story, a great continuation of the first. I was glad to see Aaron get settled with Kayla and for Cortez, Ezra, and Katya become more of a true trio. I thought Katya did amazingly well resisting Cortez and Ezra for so long based on their relationship status. It took long enough for them both to explain themselves! And I liked how Cortez and Katya would sort of work together to "manage" Ezra. I also liked that Katya embodied aspects of both Cortez and Ezra. And I ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

If this is a genre that you enjoy, then this book will blow your mind away - just make sure you read Restraint first, or you will miss out on whole chunks of the story.

I never like to talk about the actual plot in a review, because that is why you want to read the book - and in the case of this series, the plot is so complex and intricate that I would never be able to do it justice. What I will tell you is that the writing i
Christy
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Unleashed

By Erica Chilson

Well not long after finishing book 1 in the series I started with this book. I was lusting for more information about how the Trio would work out. And let me just say it is not how I expected. Instead of jumping straight into let’s all heal and do group hugs, we got to see real and sometimes ugly emotions. The book delivered in a big way oh how one would react in these cases instead of the fantasy of ok we worked it out and everything is all sunshine and rainbows now. I
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
Good Lord… this thing is sooooooo bad! The author misuses words, misspells words, some of the sentences literally make no sense, I mean… it's just… sooooo bad. Case in point: He cites incomparability as the reason for not marrying. Priceless. Here's another gem: I’m working from home for the unforeseeable future. Wow… Everyone sobs or whines constantly, everyone has tantrums & throws or breaks things, everyone is moody, everyone is insecure & jealous on a regular basis & these people ...more
Jenni
Aug 17, 2012 rated it it was ok
ItsyBitsy
This series keeps getting better and better!
This is book two after Restraint. Not for the faint of heart. I loved hearing more about Katya and the sexy Ezs, and their train wreck of a triad relationship. Love following Katya as she explores deeper into BDSM. The side stories are so good and the characters are so rich and twisted!! The more we learn, the more we see all of the connections. Can't wait for book three!
Kris
May 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012, 2015
Second book even better than the first! Unleashed is an erotic thrill ride! Katya is unleashed and i loved her journey. Chilson has a great future in this genre. I hear rumors of a spin off starting with Dexter's story and i cant wait for it's release! Great characters, story line and action!!!
Leila DeSint
Jun 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A role swap between the King and Rook and introduction of an Emperor move the game to an entirely new level while old enemies reemerge. An intense emotional journey.
Amber Detjens
May 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone over teh age of 18
Shelves: kindle
What can I say about Unleashed? I can't wait to get my the next installment on my Kindle! It "Ended" in a good place for everyone. I'm ready to see what "Dexter" has in store!
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
Follow this and more reviews at http://www.mysecretromancebookreviews...

I REALLY had to think on this one before I could write the review. I’m still dumbfounded over some of the things that happened in this book and the realizations I had!

This book is as dark and twisted as the first one. In some ways it’s lighter but in other ways it’s much darker and twisted than Restraint. I’m having a hard time deciding where to begin. So, I guess it’s to the beginning I go.

Unleashed picks up right where Res
Veronica
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Katya is back in Dominion with her daughter Ava, living with Ezra and Cortez. The people of Dominion who are excessively rich, lacking in morals and pretty much think they can do whatever they like. They are nothing like Katya who is moral, hard working and independent.

Kat's struggle to fit in and feel accepted in Dominion and in Ezra's life, was the part of the story that I really connected with. It ripped my heart. Cortez,
Shelby
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads Review Team*
--Review for updated/revised version April 2015--

Unleashed is the 2nd book in the series Mistress & Master of Restraint, it's the continuation of Katya Water's story and begins exactly where Restraint left off. If you enjoy a little BDSM with twist of mental manipulation, or straight up mind-f**kery - THIS SERIES IS FOR YOU!
Follow along on Katya's journey down the rabbit hole of Dominion, NY. She's not alone on this jo
Renee Nicole
Okay, I feel like I want to give this book three stars, but I liked it better than the first one (Erica Chilson- Restraint, which I gave four stars. So... yeah, I don't know.

First of all, I read this because "Restraint" just COULDN'T end where it did. For realz, I bought this one like 0.00001 seconds after I finished the first. And I'm glad I did, because it both continued and wrapped up the story pretty damn well.

I don't like summarizing books or writing spoilers in reviews. So, here's what I'v
Mary Mooney
Sep 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
This story picks up where Restraint leaves off. Kat has come to terms with her past, maybe. But she has Ezra and Cortez to help her trough it. Along with Ava, her daughter with Ezra and Arron, Kayla, Queen, Marcus and a little extra help from Dexter. She will learn who her real family is and what family means. Someone is sending hate letters, or one line notes, and she is trying to figure it out by herself but she is too emotional at any given time. But who wouldn't be. She was raped, had a chil ...more
Momma Hellmouth
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-disturbing
I had the priviledge of receiving a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review of the revised book. I had never read this series before so I wasn’t sure what was in store for me.
This story is not for the faint of heart, This is an intense mindfuck worth reading!
I thought that Restraint was great, but holy shizzballs Unleashed is incredible!
Ezra who is the master manipulator, has worked his skills once again
And now has Katya, and her daughter with him back in Dominion. Katya, is still r
Di Covey
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Unleashed Stars!!!!

I love Kat, Ezra, and Cort!
This story continues where Restraint left off. We get to see the love grow within the "three," it's beautifully twisted! :-)
Katya is training to be a Mistress by the SADIST Dexter. (Yummy)
To say Katya's initiation was H.O.T. is a understatement. WOW!
WE also find out who the Mistress and Masters are. Including the Master of the Universe, I was shocked and blown away. The events with this said MASTER, no words!
I'm still confused about Adelaide, the
Dee
I absolutely loved Restraint and couldn't wait to follow the story of Katya, Ez, Cortez and extended family.

However this one just got a bit 'out there' for me. Masters of masters, the giving of each other to each other, and the entire family dynamics were just a bit too bizarre. (view spoiler)
Candice
Nov 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I guess the one thing I have to say is screw normal. Screw what other people think and live your life as you want. That's exactly what Ezra, Cort, and Kat do.

I LOVE LOVE this series. I can not wait to read more. Mmm...Dexter is next. Talk about yum!

I did call the Kat's stalker and "the Master of the Universe", but hey, it was fun watching Kat figure it out.

Can I be included in the sharing thing? Seriously. HAWT! Again I read this in one sitting the day after Restraint and I still wanted more.
Sarina Asheford
Jun 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The second story in the Katya Waters saga is just as intriguing and passionate as the first. One might assume that after the ending of Restraint that we're just following up to a happily every after, but with this group of people I don't think there's any such thing.

With an even deeper look inside each character and what makes them tick, along with a nasty mystery Unleashed pushes the boundaries of the mind, and reels you back in just as solidly as a cane across the back.

Erica Chilson shows a
Darcy/ Twisted Sisters' Book Reviews
Yet another addicting read. I found it to be extremely HOT and definitely twisted. Just what I crave. Loved the characters Ezra, Cort and most of all Kat. Can't wait to start reading book #3, Dexter!
Kent
Jun 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, kindle-books
Again, I have thoroughly enjoyed this story so far and I would give it 5 stars if it weren't for the typos.
Megan
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have just had the BEST mind F**k-------- EVER!!!
And I loved Every. Second.
Janie
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Katya and Cortez and Ezra, Oh My! This book starts up where the last one ended and takes the reader on a wild twisted ride. There is more background on everyone's past and getting to know a little bit more about the other Mistresses and Masters of Restraint. Some parts had me cringing, some parts had me panting, and some parts had me shaking my head in disbelief. Just when I thought that I had everything figured out the story would take me by surprise. I'm kicking myself for not reading this ser ...more
G
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those who like dark romances
Shelves: family, rape
Wow , Just Wow. Erica has done it again with Unleashed in the second book of the Master & Mistress of Restraint series.

Unleashed follows on from Restraint ( must read to understand book 2), Katya now finds herself and now her daughter back in Dominion after interference from Ezra. She is still coming to terms with her feelings about the two Ez'es in her life and what they both want, mostly her feeling and reactions to Ezra's manipulations.

As she tries to deal with Ezra, she decides to move
Christina
Awesome!! Awesome!!

Honest to god Best Series Ever!! I loved this follow up to Restraint. Excellence at its best. Erica Chilson is absolutely amazing! Wow what an imagination. I wrote more on my review to Restraint...so have a look. Best books ever!
I loved how anything goes...what a sensually erotic book. My eyes were on fire and my face on flames from all the sexual acts but the author wrote everything so well that I couldn't stop. I needed to keep going to find out what happens. Simply amazing
Whitney
Apr 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
props over the first book.

obviously many of my initial objections were satisfied and relieved with a good amount of happily ever after in this one..

even though this book/series didn't capture me as much as others i have a feeling it will stick with me for quite awhile, i wasn't even as emotionally connected to it but i find myself thinking about the characters a Lot and actually dreamt about the characters and the story multiple times!

I'm definitely not big on m/m scenes (not Against it! in any
  • Safewords Davenport and Chiffon (Safeword, #4)
  • Choices (Luxuria Trilogy, #1)
  • Imprinted
  • Bind and Keep Me (Pierced Hearts, #2)
  • FrankenDom
  • My Body-His (Marcello) (My Body Trilogy, #2)
  • Pam-Ann
  • Tasting Pleasure (Pleasure, #1)
  • Red
  • The Dom of My Dreams
  • Lethal Obsession (Lethal Obsession, #1)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • Lethal Limits (Spy Games, #2)
  • Taught to Kneel
  • Learning to Drown
  • Laura Meets Jeffrey: Both Sides of an Erotic Memoir
  • Guilty Pleasures
  • Undercover Submissive
Erica Chilson does not write in the 3rd person, wanting her readers to be her characters. Therefore, writing a bio about herself, is uncomfortable in the extreme.

Born, raised, and here to stay, the Wicked Writer is a stump-jumper, a ridge-runner. Hailing from North Central Pennsylvania, directly on the New York State border; she loves the changes in seasons, the humid air, all the mountainous for
More about Erica Chilson...

Mistress & Master of Restraint (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Restraint (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #1)
  • Dexter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #3)
  • Dalton (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #4)
  • Jaded (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5)
  • Queened (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #6)
  • Checkmate (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #7)
  • King (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #8)
  • Faithless (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #9)
  • The Hunter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #10)
  • Integrated (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #11)
“My eyes glue to him in fascination as he cleans his flogger. He’s shirtless since the room is above comfortable temperature. I watch as a drop of sweat creates a path down his back, gliding around all those perfect striated muscles. The drop disappears beneath his low-slung, leather pants. A shiver rocks my body at the thought of it sliding down the crack of his bitable ass.
“Katya, snap your mouth shut, close the door, and have a seat,” Dexter commands and I listen.”
1 likes