Start by marking “Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 1 (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 1 (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #1)

Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 1

(Lunar Legend Chronicles #1)

A childhood accident has left young Shiki Tohno with a very special ability. He can now see the hidden lines or weak points in all things - be they organic or inanimate. By striking or cutting along these lines Shiki can slice through virtually anything like a hot knife through butter.
Published May 1st 2005 by Dr. Master Productions Inc. (first published May 27th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 1

إيمان❤︎
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, manga
What has made me pick up this 74 chapters/10 volumes manga? To be really honest, I have no idea.

♫ I am not particularly fond of the vampire genre.
♫ I have been avoiding slightly long mangas, thus a 74-chapters one should be a no-brainer.

But did I pick it up? Yes. Have I completely finished it in a temps limité? Yes. Did I like it? Yes, yes, yes .

A few reasons why:

✿ It has the elements of mystery and horror.
✿ It slowly unfolds a VERY dark past (I'd die for those kinds of stories if executed well
Ernesto I. Ramirez
May 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: supernatural, manga
One of my favorite mangas and animes, I first fall in love with this whole story with the final image of the first episode, watching Arcueid smiling to Shiki and thanking for killing her.

From that I got the whole series and began collecting the mangas, which are a perfect compliment to the series, showing what happens behind scenes and giving us the holes that the series were unable to show us. The first volumen doesn't has a lot of new scenes for us, but what it shows begin to arrange the scena
Moi-Kai
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Como primer tomo de la historia considero que es bueno, aunque la personalidad de Arcuied es distinta a la de la NV o del anime
Sebastien
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Après avoir lu Bamboo Blade, j’ai eu besoin d’un manga plus croustillant, plus intense et surtout un peu plus seinen (même si a l’origine bambo blade était un seinen). J’aime les histoire un peu plus adulte où l’auteur nous amène sur des scène un peu plus gore et des histoires plus intense. Après voir lu plusieurs critiques, Tsukihime m’a paru comme le choix parfait pour faire suite dans ma lecture. Je dois dire que ce manga a mérites ses éloge avec brio.

L’histoire par simplement, un jeune garço
Séverine
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
J'avais lu ce premier tome il y a maintenant six ans, et quand je l'ai vu dans la bibliothèque d'un ami, je lui ai emprunté, histoire de me remettre dans le bain. Et pour le coup, j'ai bien fait! Je compte me faire cette série quand j'aurais fini les autres :)

Ce premier tome met en avant Shiki, une jeune homme qui, depuis un accident, voit des lignes sur les personnes et les objets. En suivant ces lignes avec une lame, il est capable de tuer instantanément et de détruire tout ce qu'il veut. Huit
Blake Bowen
May 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Summary: Introducing Arcueid Brunestud, probably one of the most not-vampires I've ever seen. After being cut up by Shiki Touhno, a mild mannered high schooler, she needs him to protect. For reasons that are still unknown to me so far.

Shiki Touhno has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, a power that enables him to see the lines of death, and enable to kill anything. In this volume Arcuied needs Shiki to help her kill another vampire, Nero Chaos.

My opinion: This is my first manga, and I was ver
Michael Pillarella
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a shocking first volume! So much revealed so much unanswered! Some people say in order for a first volume to be a success it must catch your interest completely. If that's the case this was a bulls eye.
It seems as though the bulk of main characters were introduced and even though some of them are normal a lot of the main characters have secrets. I am very interested in learning more about Ciel and Brunestud.
Lord
Jan 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, horror
The original visual novel is far better as expected. However, the manga version is interesting and entertaining.
G-Agon
Apr 02, 2014
Petur
Feb 08, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Lunar Legend Chronicles (10 books)
  • Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 2 (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #2)
  • Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 3 (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #3)
  • Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 4 (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #4)
  • Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 5 (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #5)
  • Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Volume 6 (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #6)
  • 真月譚月姫 7 [Makoto Gatsu tan Tsukihime] (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #7)
  • 真月譚月姫 8 [Makoto Gatsu tan Tsukihime] (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #8)
  • 真月譚月姫 9 [Makoto Gatsu tan Tsukihime] (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #9)
  • 真月譚月姫 10 [Makoto Gatsu tan Tsukihime] (Lunar Legend Chronicles, #10)