Start by marking “Keys to the Spirit World: An Easy To Use Handbook for Contacting Your Spirit Guides” as Want to Read:

Who are your Spirit Guides? This book does not only cover "who" your Spirit Guides are, but you will also learn "why" you have Spirit Guides. Keys to the Spirit World covers: What do Spirit Guides look like? How do Spirit Guides communicate? What is it like to receive communications from spirits or Spirit Guides? Chakras and spirit communication 10 Tips for working with sp ...more
Published May 11th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published March 14th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Keys to the Spirit World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keys to the Spirit World

☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~  ⚡ϟ⚡ϟ⚡⛈ ✺❂❤❣
Very good for beginners. A bit too sketchy for experienced readers on the subject.
Q:
So you were created with the ability to live as many lifetimes as you wish here in the physical realm, in order to learn and grow spiritually to the best of your ability. (c)
Leah Sperlongano
Feb 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I just recently saw a medium and decided that I wanted to learn more about the spirit world and guides. I thought this was a great introduction! I have tried some of the meditations in this book already and they seem to be working. I think I'll move on and try to do some of the writing exercise as well. I'll update in a few weeks when I see how they work for me. The book was very easy to read!
Natali
Aug 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Kind of hokey but thought provoking. I picked up this book after I watched my daughter's bassinet rocking by itself for about 5 minutes. It was the oddest thing and I filmed it with my iPhone. I couldn't figure out what this was about but then a very spiritually in-tune friend told me that she has an active spirit guide so I wanted to read up this notion. I know it sounds out-there but this did give me some kind of comfort in the idea of a spiritual guide in life. I felt like it was a good omen ...more
Lady Makaveli
Okay, but Not Her Best

I gave only 3 stars because a lot of the information was either too simplified or not something I believe. Such as, I believe spirit guides can be animal as well as humans; perhaps she does too but she doesn't mention it either way; the book is too simplified. I've read other works by Jennifer and she usually is a great author...but this isn't one of her strongest work. Perhaps for beginners it would be helpful.
wayword_witch
Undecided

I enjoy this subject matter but not sure that I agree with everything the author has to share in this book but she's knowledgeable enough about it all for me to want to read more of her work.
Michael Morgan
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick easy read. Great for beginners

Quick read. Easy to understand. Practice and patience . Good read for beginners. Great book to start learning with. C
Claudia Loureiro
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes I feel a desire to go back to the beginning again. This book can answer so many questions... It gave me a lot to think about just like when I started learning about spirit guides. A great start for beginners and a great tool for those already working with them because it is a well written book, easy to follow and I'm sure it will appeal to all those who are curious about this subject.
You will learn the different ways that you can make contact, each step is described in detail. ...more
TJ
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
This book seems like an excellent guide for beginners. The information was quite basic and there are a fair amount of grammatical errors. The assistance of an experienced editor probably would have let me push this book's rating to 3 stars. I do not feel like I learned a great deal, but there were some nice tips and steps for getting started in communicating with your Spirit Guide or spirits in general.
Linda
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Contacting Your Spirit Guides

Jennifer O'Neill is the most learned and enlightened author..teacher..on any subject she writes about. I have read many books by many authors on these same subjects..and in the end I think..did I miss something? She gets me. I get her...I don't need to search for answers any longer.
Troy Beamon
May 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book to help you understand your communications with your spirit Guide

Awesome book to help you understand your communications with your spirit Guide

Outstanding Book on Spiritual Communication and I feel I have Gain Some Knowledge on how to Communicate with my Spirit Guard
Colleen Criswell
It is a simplistic guide that points the reader in the right direction, but in and of itself it is really lacking. I feel it is a good spring board to help a person get a taste of working with guides, but it doesn't go past the introduction ideas. a very quick read, took me only 45 minutes to read through and gave me ideas for a class.
Jessica
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Explains things in an actually understandable manner. I couldn't put it down there was so much explained in this book.
Kimberly Gordon
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good

Very straight forward, easy read. Clear and informative, great for beginners who want to learn about spirit guides and how to contact them.
Jean
Jun 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
very clear and concise
carrie mendola
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Informative

Very informative and gives a great breakdown and step by step process to get prepared to heighten your gift and abilities
Alex
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-age
I really liked this book. Some may think it's too simple or basic, but I think it sometimes we need to get back to the basics and be reminded of what we are doing and trying to achieve.
Malachi Lowery
Jan 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Great book for beginners, although I was left feeling like I was missing some more information, It seemed a little vague and I finished this book in about an hour.
Jane Sutler
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • A Textbook of Theosophy
  • The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
  • Ice and Fire (Chung Kuo Recast, #4)
  • Power Animals: How To Connect With Your Animal Spirit Guide
  • The Art of Zen Meditation
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • Zen Prayers For Repairing Your Life
  • Clairvoyance and Occult Powers
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • The Squirrel that Dreamt of Madness
  • Blindsided (Frozen Sky #3)
  • Reincarnation & Karma
  • Shadow Reaper (Shadowlands #1)
  • Past Lives, Present Miracles: The Most Empowering Book on Reincarnation You'll Ever Read...in this Lifetime!
  • Criminal Profiling from Crime Scene Analysis
  • Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation
  • Spirit Allies: Meet Your Team from the Other Side
"I teach people how to become limitless..." ~ Jennifer O'Neill

Spiritual teacher and best selling author Jennifer O'Neill is devoted to helping others learn how to live a happier life. Through manifestation and her own psychic abilities, she helps others learn how to develop their own spiritual gifts through readings, classes and workshops. The focus of her writing and teaching is to s
“So you were created with the ability to live as many lifetimes as you wish here in the physical realm, in order to learn and grow spiritually to the best of your ability. You choose when to incarnate here on earth, as well as how many lifetimes you would like to experience. This allows you to gain knowledge that is only possible for you to obtain by living many lifetimes in the physical realm, by being a human being, not just a spiritual being.” 1 likes
“born into the physical world in order to learn and grow spiritually from the encounters you have here on earth, throughout each lifetime.” 1 likes