Start by marking “Crows Hill” as Want to Read:
Crows Hill

Crows Hill (The Dark Seeds #1)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The Dark Seeds is a multi-character driven novella series, set in our possible future, molded from the choices of today. The last glimmer of hope lies within a few extraordinary blood lines. Their courage is tested when they must fight for freedoms they've never known. Will their sacrifice be enough to wake our sleeping world before the darkness consumes humanity forever? ...more
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 112 pages
Published April 5th 2012 by Spark Inspire Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Crows Hill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crows Hill

Jeannie
Jun 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
The story is very interesting. It was reminiscent of what insane asylums used to be used for, sort of a past repeating itself sort of thing, but there were a lot of questions that came up in this book, that makes you want to get the next book in the series to get some answers. That is the mark of a great writer, the need to know what comes next and it compels the reader onto the next book in the series. The book is set in the future and while there is not a lot of information as to how the world ...more
T.J.
May 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was a roller coaster ride of excitement, mystery, and suspense. I was immediately drawn into the futuristic world of Newmerica with its steampunk style of technology and gothic style of horror. LMFields is a new author that deserves applause for producing this extremely entertaining novella. Highly recommended.
Patricia Mccommas
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story. This is a page-turner. I couldn't put it down. Linda is among my favorite authors. She is a master story-weaver. I would read anything written by her.
Angela
Jun 28, 2012 rated it really liked it

Interesting story. Fast read and I was left wanting more! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Freddie
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was the first ebook I ever read. What a pleasant surprise! Characters were artfully crafted and developed, with a gripping storyline. I will read more by this author!
L.M.
Dec 11, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
I wrote the book and I would give my fans nothing but my best. I expect each book to be better than the last because while I'm not perfect, I do strive to improve over time.
Rachel
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that when I first started reading this, I was fully prepared for bad dialogue, and characters that were hiding behind the door the day the brains were given out.

I didn't get that. What I did get was a pretty great story, with flowing dialogues and well-fleshed, living, breathing, characters, and an intriguing plot. The other books in the series will definitely be finding a home on my wishlist.
Billie Jo
Aug 16, 2015
Karen
Dec 18, 2013
Tracy
rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2013
Mar 17, 2013
Katie
Mar 18, 2013
Goodreads Sci-Fi/...: FREE SCIFI-HORROR 2 12 Jul 05, 2013 07:50AM
Writer and Artist, LM Fields is passionate about mixed genre story telling. She believes in serving her creations well done but understands perfection will never be hers because she is, after all, only human. Though Epileptic seizures follow her, shadowing her daily life, and at a minimum, erase her memory, she chooses to never give up. "Life may get in the way but I will never quit. I intend to l ...more
More about L.M. Fields...

The Dark Seeds (4 books)