Start by marking “Living with the Dead (Famished #3)” as Want to Read:
Living with the Dead (Famished #3)

Living with the Dead

(Famished #3)

For three years, life is strenuous for Kansas Moore as she travels with her team and saves more people from the clutches of the revolutionists. On the downtime, they bide time by constructing and enlisting for their own cause.

When the general assigns her to search for a missing loved one, she turns to the team and what they find overturns everything they’ve learned so far.
Published July 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Living with the Dead, please sign up.
T. Jackson ?It can be pre-ordered through Amazon. It won't be released until Jan. 31, 2018.

Laci Darby
Feb 18, 2016 rated it did not like it
Enjoyed the books but I'm very unhappy with the way the author has handled the release of the 3rd book. Over 2 years of projected and then passed release dates with a constant promise of it being any day now. If you are not going to release the 3rd book just let it be known. You can only string along readers for so long.
Yodamom
Jun 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
July 20th, it will be released !!! I'm re-reading 1-2 now to get ready. I love this series
Becky Johnson
Jan 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: apocalyptic
I am honestly so disappointed in this author and how they’ve handled the release date. It has been pushed back over and over and then we finally got a release date preorder for January 31st and guess what guys, pushed to the end of February. I loved this series but I’m done with it. Will not read another novel by this author.
Eleanor
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Rudolph Stars

Living with the Dead is the third book in the Famished Series by Annie Walls. We've wait a hot minute for this book to be released but it was well worth the wait. WE launch straight back in with Kan and her life as she knows it 5 years on.

Exciting, thrilling, dark, shocking and excruciatingly sad, all words I'd use to describe this book. It didn't disappoint and I loved every minute of it. I didn't want it to end. Annie's writing is excellent and I really enjoyed the pace of thi
Joy Whiteside
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read, that had me hooked from the very beginning. This book has it all. An excellent story that keeps you, the reader interested from the moment that you pick up this book and start reading, characters that you will fall in love with and no matter what they have to go through you want to see them succeed. The writing is excellent and the pace of the book makes for an enjoyable read as it is not to fast nor to slow.

This book needs to be on your to be read list, there is no dou
Crystal Finster
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No Spoilers. Amazing, Annie does not disappoint. This is a book you're going to struggle to put down until it is done. Trying to move when this book just came out was not easy, but hey, who needs sleep? Kanas is a character you love and the story just flows. If you haven't read the other three books in the series (including Rudy's), you are in luck. Go buy them also and start from the beginning.
Albert Yates
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this to come out and it did not disappoint me in any manner. It was exactly how it needed to be.
Victoria (: Book Nerdvana :)
So so sooooooo disappointed in this author! There were 2 days left until the release date and they canceled! Just like that. No warning and no explanation. Why? I just want to know why? And I won’t be reading this. Never! No matter when will the book get published. Even if it’s tomorrow I’m not reading it. So irresponsible. To have pre-ordered it and have it suddenly canceled 2 days before arriving. I just can’t understand why would the author be so irresponsible towards her readers. The second ...more
Themightythor
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series has been my absolute favorite! I have been waiting for the final part of this series for SO long and it doesn't disappoint! Kan and Rudy have been through so much and to see the end of their story has been amazing. I think for fans of zombies, this is THE BEST series and you will not be disappointed when you pick this up!

Christina Johnson Huckaby
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't think of a better way for this trilogy to have ended. It had me laughing, crying, anxious and is honestly so beautifully written it will give you all the feels.

If you have not read the previous 2 books, do your self a favor and do so. You will not regret it!

Fabulous ending, Annie! I'm sad to see it end but am glad to have been part of journey!!
Annie Walls
Jun 20, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
T. Jackson
Feb 23 2018 release date is canceled
I am done with this series and with this author.
Completely unprofessional.
Am I supposed to apologize for being a fan of her books and the way she writes? It sounds as if I need to apologize for wanting to know when this book would be released.... I noticed there was no apology for not releasing the book or for dismissing my questions as to why it was cancelled.
I get it, you're going along, everything is great. Next thing you know, you're alone and standing
Maria Sette
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this series, can't seem to get enough
Ashley Riddle
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Spoilers* Let me just start by saying this book was worth the wait to finish out Kan's story. I had a hard time finishing Book 2, because there were losses that made me too emotional to finish it and I had to take a break from the book. The same thing happened for me while reading "Living with the Dead"! I was so upset at a major loss to Kan's team that I had to stop reading it for a week. Every time I tried to continue I got mad and sad. I knew characters were going to die in the final book, h ...more
Ali
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: zombies
Worth the wait.
Brittany Steinfels
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved all the books in this series and grown to love all the characters. I cry, I laugh and I love it . Kan is amazing and yet so very human, but I’ve grown attached to all the friends in these books. So happy to have this ending but sad for it to end.. I can’t wait to reread this one!

Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
It has been sometime since I last left off with Kan and Rudy. But once I was back, it felt like no time was lost. This series has always been a favorite from the moment I first found it. Way back when my love of zombies started.

Walls did a phenomenal job finishing out the series and closing it up. These people got the ending they deserved and it made my heart happy. Though we lost a few food ones, we all understand the world they live in and tomorrow is not promised.

Fantastic and unique take o
Amanda
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After waiting what felt like forever to read this book, I loved it !! It was definitely worth the wait. I will definitely be rereading the whole series again !! Thanks for such a great series !!

Lauren McGovern
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. Sad it’s the end though ☹ ...more
Josie Carter
Oct 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
First I loved the famished series I got sucked in and read any and all books by annie walls I got ahold of . I couldnt wait for living with the dead to come out. Um where can I find it I cant find this book anywhere
Nicole Blevins
Lauren Barrett
Jul 27, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
When is this book out?? 24 160 Jul 01, 2019 08:12AM

• The Truth is Contagious (The Contagium, #4)
  • My Heart and Soul (The Holy Trinity, #3)
  • Darlings of Decay
  • Odium (The Dead Saga, #1)
  • Haven (Apocalypse Chronicles, #1)
  • Alive (Crave, #1)
  • Love and Decay, Episode One (Love and Decay, #1)
  • Solstice
  • Last Rites (Dying to Live, #3)
  • The Becoming (The Becoming, #1)
  • After the End
  • The Lament of the Vampire Bride (Vampire Bride, #3)
  • The Passenger (Surviving the Dead, #3.5)
  • Season of the Dead
  • The Life Beyond (The Other Life, #2)
  • All the Stars in the Sky (Until the End of the World, #3)
  • Crusade (Eden #2)
  • Dauntless (The Nevermore Trilogy, #3)
Annie Walls is an author of dark and urban fantasy. She resides on the Tennessee countryside with her husband, son, and bulldog. Far, far away from society. She’s a romantic and misanthropist. When she is not writing, she is reading.

Famished (3 books)
  • Taking on the Dead (Famished #1)
  • Controlling the Dead (The Famished Trilogy, #2)