Start by marking “Jenseits des Mondes (Die Chronik der Nephilim, #2)” as Want to Read:
Jenseits des Mondes (Die Chronik der Nephilim, #2)

Jenseits des Mondes (Fallen Angel #2)

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  1,587 Ratings  ·  75 Reviews
Die entscheidende Schlacht der gefallenen Engel steht unmittelbar bevor. Ellspeth ist noch nicht bereit, aber es ist ihr vorausgesagt, den Ausgang des Kampfes zu bestimmen. Nicht einmal ihre große Liebe Michael kann sie davor bewahren, sich der größten Herausforderung ihres Lebens zu stellen: Um die Welt zu retten, muss sie gegen den eigenen Vater das Schwert ergreifen.
Published August 2011 by Ullstein (first published June 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Jenseits des Mondes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jenseits des Mondes

Katie (Kitkatscanread)
This wasn't a very good sequel in my opinion.
It just lacked something in the storyline and wasn't very strong.

Full review: http://kitkat1242.blogspot.co.uk/2013...
ILoveBooks

This book starts out very...lovey-dovey in the beginning. The main characters, Ellie and Michael, have just found out that they play massive roles in the end of the world. In a sorry attempt to stave off the end of the world, they resolve not to speak of their other natures, believing that their understanding and active talking about their "other selves" may be the catalyst that starts the clock that will end the world.

It's almost too much. Michael contin
Stacy
Aug 09, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed by http://urbanfantasyinvestigations.blo...

ETERNITY is book 2 of the Fallen Angel series so make sure you snag and read FALLEN ANGEL before you pick this up or you might be a little lost. One of thing that really annoyed me about the beginning of the book is that the first 2 chapters of ETERNITY was just a really drawn out version of the last chapter of FALLEN ANGEL and i felt it was really boring the second time around. Ellie learned and dealt with a lot of things in book 1 and continu
Brandi Kosiner (Brandi Breathes Books)
In some ways I liked Eternity better and worse than Fallen Angel, the first book in the series.
There was plenty of action, and things that kept me turning the pages, I wasn't sure of who to trust and anxious to see how things would turn out. I still really liked Ellie, and I think that her struggle of maintaining a daily life, and keeping her secret is balanced perfectly. It would be too fake if she didn't have doubts and she didn't have problems.
Michael was a eh point of this book to me. I
Andrea
Jul 02, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drama, drama, and more drama. That was all that was in this book. Everything was so dramatic and cheesy. Ellie's relationship with Michael is constantly dramatic. Michael and Ellie's attempts to save the world are so dramatic. Even trying to be a normal teen is dramatic. And then you throw in all the religious stuff. I know this was in the first book, but for some reason it bothered me in this one. And the ending was so anti-climactic. And predictable. I completely pegged what was going to happe ...more
Carolina
I lost the book! I literally lost the book! Someone stole it :( maybe de same person that stole all my hunger game's book. Oh, wait.. That was my dad... It would be weird watch y dad reading such a delightful book.
Patty
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
*1.5
Belinda
Feb 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love it but I don't really like Michael
Mary
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I think it would have been more interesting if her and Rafe had some more history....
Alexis Steven
Apr 19, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un torrente de ideas vienen a mi cabeza, pero ninguna tan clara como para plantearlo al inicio.
Volvemos con Ellie, nuestra querida protagonista, que después de enterarse del gran secreto que durante años sus padres le han ocultado, tiene problemas con el padre de su novio que quiere reinar el mundo, nos damos cuenta que no sólo es él y que no es el más fuerte de todos. Aparte de que nuevamente la capacidad de Ellie se pondrá en prueba… más que nunca.
Para quienes leyeron mi reseña del primero li
Christiane
Jun 15, 2012 rated it liked it
Kurzbeschreibung

Wenn es nach den Eltern von Ellie und Michael gegangen wäre, könnten sich die beiden an nichts erinnern. Die beiden Nephilim wissen aber ganz genau was sie sind und was sie getan haben. Um die Welt vor dem Untergang zu retten spielen die beiden dennoch mit und versuchen das gewöhnliche Leben von gewöhnlichen Teenagern zu leben, was Michael deutlich besser zu gelingen scheint.Doch dann stößt Ellies beste Freundin die beiden auf die ersten Anzeichen der nahenden Apokalpyse, die u
Ashley C. - The Tattered Page
*Warning: This review may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.

Review courtesy of The Tattered Page: One word: RAFE

After finding out she is the byproduct of a fallen angel and a human and that her parents aren't actually her parents, Ellspeth "Ellie" Faneuil in the first book, Fallen Angel, she is trying to come to terms with her family tree. Not mention the fact that she is prophesied to be the Elect One -- an all powerful Nephilim that will determine the outcome of the war between evil Fall
Ally
I'm finally finishing off my to-reads list. Eternity is another notch finished, and I'm thankful that I didn't forget anything about the previous book, Fallen Angel. Some background information about Eternity: It is the second book in the series. It follows Fallen Angel, and yes, there are actually angels and fallen angels (no demons, though) in the book.

Eternity may be the last book in the two-book series, but it doesn't give off that vibe. The entire plot is condensed and squished. Annoyingly.
Amy Jacobs
Oct 05, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
I had a really hard time getting into this book for the simple fact that the first book in the series didn't wow me enough to keep the story fresh and memorable. I struggled to remember what had happened in the first book to make sense of what was going on in this one. After a few chapters though, the puzzle started coming together better and I started to remember bits and pieces of the previous book.

The book starts out shortly after the previous one ended. Ellie is back home and needs to keep u
Gillian Cohen
I thoroughly enjoy Heather's writing and I almost missed the sequel in A Fallen Angel Novel series, but thank heavens for my Blackberry.

The only downside to ETERNITY is that it wasn't thick enough but it was full of suspense, drama, heartache, love and action.

From the moment I closed the book on FALLEN ANGEL I have been dying to know how Ellie and Michael's story would carry on, if their parents would be able to "wipe" their memories again and what about Ruth's memory-she's a pretty smart kid if
Kristen
Jul 05, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: swap
GENRE: YA Paranormal Romance
THEME: Angels
RECEIVED: For Teen Book Scene Tour
BLOG: http://seeingnight.blogspot.com/

REVIEW:
I have such a soft spot for Paranormal Romances that have Angels and Eternity by Heather Terrell just hit all the right buttons. Book two of the Fallen Angel series was brilliantly writing with the right amount of action, romance and the lead Ellie really grows up to make the right decisions.

Ellie is a high school girl with none of the normal high school problems. She finds out
Arooj
Feb 01, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blargh
*bangs head repeatedly against wall*
This book...ugh. I shouldn't have read it. Although I didn't like the first book, Fallen Angel, I decided to read the second book simply because I was only interested in the story about the Fallen Angels' war. I was hoping the story would be something totally different, maybe even surprise me.
I was SO wrong.

I'm just going to do a pro/con list because otherwise I'll be rambling on forever.

Cons:
- The whole story about the war between Fallen Angels and God. It w
Shanan
Jul 30, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-on-blog
This review includes my thoughts about both Fallen Angel and Eternity by Heather Terrell.

In A Nutshell:
Fallen Angel captured my attention. I was excited to continue the series, but Eternity kind of disappointed me. The pacing seemed rushed, like it was a race to finish the story. I was glad I read it, but I wanted more.

Review:
Ellie’s eyes fix on Michael almost from the first moment she sees him at her school. She is drawn to him. She feels a connection to him that she has never felt to a boy in
Sabrina (Soter) Sally
3 e 1/2

«Ellie, ti amo dalla prima volta che ti ho visto. E come se avessi atteso tutta la mia vita per dimostrarti che ti amo, e per farlo manterrò la mia promessa».

Rispetto al primo questo secondo e ultimo volume (ebbene si è una duologia! Una balena bianca! XD) non mi ha convinto del tutto, mi è sembrato che neanche l'autrice avesse le idee ben chiare e perciò avesse abbozzato, riciclato qualche idea e tirato via (impressione rafforzata dal frettoloso finale) D: Ellie ha scoperto di essere l'
Trisha Wolfe
Ellie started off not quite sure if what took place in Boston really happened for real or not. I even started to question whether it was for real, but soon the pieces started coming together, and after Michael confirmed that they were in fact the Nephilim and she was the Elect One, the drama and tension took off. What I love most about this series is the mythology. I’ve studied the Book of Enoch and the author does a great job combining fact with fiction, and using that to create interesting cha ...more
Ivy
Jul 09, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eternity by Heather Terrell is the second book to her first book, Fallen Angel. (You can read my review here.)

I decided to try to give the second book a chance after reading the first. I did not entirely like the book and was confused on some parts from the first, but I would have to say the second book was a little better, however, it is not really a book for me.

Eternity continues the tale about Ellie and Michael. They would have to defeat the other angels (the bad ones) to save the world.

I li
Brittany
Shweta Choudhary
Jun 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels, paranormal
Ratings-3.5
First of all I loved the cover and girl is beautiful!! After reading the first book I did wait long to finish the second book and I really did regret it why I didn't read earlier and now I feel sad that it finished.

The story starts with Ellie and Micheal pretending to be normal to slow down the Apocalypse..To protect their parents. Ruth starts researching about the end of the end-to destroy the seven seals...
Ellie developed more..there was character development and There are many chan
Larissa
“Eternity” is the second, and last book for this Fallen Angel two-book series.

I remember that the first time I read this book I was completely out of it… Meaning? I was lost… I hope that now, after two years or so since I last read it, I might actually understand the whole thing instead of only a few parts of it.

And yes, I did understand… But damn, I took so long reading it. Busy life, busy, busy… I have no idea how I even managed to read it at all.

Well, becoming completely someone else today -
Stacia
2.5 out of 5 stars!

I was so excited when I was able to snag Eternity off of a Books-A-Million shelf a week before it was supposed to be available. And when I got home, I sat down and immediately started to read it.

And.. I was disappointed.

The first book was great- so much I really liked about it, how it really explained what Ellie and Michael were, and I thought this book would be the same.

I was wrong.

In the face of evil, Ellie is more worried about her relationship with Michael, and her r
Mackenzie
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book series was actually surprising.

If you have read some of my other reviews you might know how much I hate books that have only two books in a series. I tend to stay away from them because things happen to fast. This series was actually one of the first two book series I've liked. Although the plot line happened so fast especially in the second book.

I thought the plot line was fast because Ellie and Michael learned how to kill fallen angels for over half the book, and killed them in less
Kate Jelfs
It was okay.
Kristi Bernard
Jan 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ellie and Michael are special. They are beings that can read each others thoughts and they can fly. When Ellie and Michael traveled to Boston they discover they are Nephilim, the half human and half angel described in Genesis. It was their parents, fallen angels themselves, who caused them to forget who they are and what role they would play. Now that they are aware of who they are the end of time countdown would begin. Michael writes letters to show his love and support to Ellie. Soon those tap ...more
Justine
Eternity is the second novel by Heather Terrell in her Fallen Angel series, about Ellie and Michael.

In this novel Ellie has to come to terms with her role as the elect one. Also she must deal with her and Michael's roller coaster romance. Then Rafe comes into the story and turns everything upside down.

I found this story like the last one, filled with filler. A lot of stuff the author tells you, you don't really need to know and it's boring. This novel had more action the the first but it ranked
Kat
Jun 21, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heather Terrell did a great job of finishing this story. I enjoyed it and I would recommend it if you like these type of books. I only rated it 3 stars but it was more of a 3.5 and the reason behind that is this. In this sequel, I became a bit annoyed by Michael. His pride consistently gets in the way of their goal and even though that is part of the storyline, it was annoying and I felt it was not true to the character that was created in the first book. The first two chapters are a recap of th ...more
¿Michael o Raphael? 1 2 Aug 15, 2013 05:12PM
  • Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra, #2)
  • Lemniscate (Angel Star, #2)
  • Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)
  • Kindred
  • Breath of Angel (The Angelaeon Circle, #1)
  • Absolution (Heavenly, #3)
  • A Touch Morbid (A Touch Trilogy, #2)
  • Betrayed (The Guardian Legacy, #1)
  • Muse (Mercy, #3)
  • Raven (Feather, #3)
  • Dark Heart Rising (Dark Heart, #2)
  • Unnatural (Archangel Academy, #1)
  • Beloved Purgatory (Fallen Angels, #2)
  • Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)
  • Broken Wings (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #2)
  • End of Days (The Fallen, #3)
  • Nocturne (Claire de Lune, #2)
  • Almost Final Curtain (Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #2)
Heather Terrell is a lawyer with more than ten years' experience as a litigator at two of the country's premier law firms and for Fortune 500 companies. She is a magna cum laude graduate of Boston College with a focus in History and Art History, and a cum laude graduate of the Boston University School of Law. She lives in Pittsburgh with her family.
Heather is the author of The Chrysalis and The Ma
More about Heather Terrell...

Fallen Angel (2 books)
  • Fallen Angel (Fallen Angel, #1)