Start by marking “Love Finds You at Home for Christmas (Love Finds You)” as Want to Read:
Love Finds You at Home for Christmas (Love Finds You)

Love Finds You at Home for Christmas (Love Finds You)

Love finds a home in two heartwarming stories of Christmas past and present. "Recipe for a Perfect Christmas" Both Ruby and Cliff have returned home to their small Arkansas town after serving in World War II. As snow blankets the town and Christmas draws near, will their wounded hearts find healing and love? "Small-Town Christmas" Sophia never expected to return to her hom ...more
Published October 1st 2012 by Summerside Press (first published September 28th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Love Finds You at Home for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Finds You at Home for Christmas

Deanne Patterson
Two Christmas romance stories. One of the novellas takes place during WW II and the other present day. These are heartwarming, make you feel happy stories.
Stefanie
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Finds You at Home for Christmas is two sweet Christmas stories rolled into one book.
The first is set in the forties during the war and tells Ruby’s story.
The second is set in present time and tells the story of Sophie, Ruby’s granddaughter.
I enjoyed both stories, but preferred Sophie’s story a little more than Ruby’s. The books are written by two different others and I just felt that Sophie’s story was told with some added dimension and description. The author’s writing was smooth and the
⚜️Trea
I've read both of these authors previously, so I was anticipating enjoying this book. There were some problems with it, like pacing of each of the stories within it, but on the whole, it was an enjoyable read. I much preferred the WWII story, despite the flaws of the characters, as it seemed a more in depth romance than the contemporary one. Definitely worth reading again at Christmas!
Cortney
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes a book finds you at the exact right time. This is that book. It warms the soul and quietly unravels the chords of doubt that anything but good is on its way. Here's to miracles of love, friendship, and finding yourself exactly where you are.
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Title: LOVE FINDS YOU AT HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
Authors: Annalisa Daughety and Gwen Ford Faulkenberry
Publisher: Summerside Press
October 2012
ISBN: 978-1609366872
Genre: Christmas (one historical, one contemporary)

Love finds a home in two heartwarming stories of Christmas past and present.

"Sweet Southern Christmas" by Annalise Daughety -- Both Ruby and Cliff have returned home to their small Arkansas town after serving in World War II. As snow blankets the town and Christmas draws near, will their wound
Dec 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: goodreadswins
I love sweet love stories such as these. So glad I won this one here on GoodReads. Thank you.
Jessica
Love Finds You At Home For Christmas is a book comprised of two novella's written by two individual authors - Annalisa Daughety and Gwen Ford Gaulkenberry.

I struggled with trying to decide how to rate this book, whether I should give a rating for each individual novella, or whether I should rate the book as a whole. I came to a compromise and am rating the book as a whole but sharing my thoughts on each story individually.

Novella #1 - "Sweet Southern Christmas" by: Annalisa Daughety
This novella
Cyndy
Jul 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Pretty good stories but a little skimpy in the details like all short stories. I agree with another reviewer that said there were pace problems within the stories, almost like parts were left out so they seemed a little disjointed. The stories were good especially the WWII story.
Suzanne
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
enjoyable read. a cozy little love story
Holly
Dec 04, 2018 rated it liked it
They are good for romance books! HA! Both stories are sweet with characters that are easy to cheer for!
Emily
Nov 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
While on a weekend road trip last month, I read Love Finds You at Home for Christmas--a two-part book series full of Christmas warmth and goodness.

If the fact that I started and finished the book while on a road trip with my two young kids tells you anything, I really liked it!

Sweet Southern Christmas by Annalisa Daughety, the first book in the series, tells a Christmas tale of years gone by. This story takes place in a small Arkansas town during World War II. Daughety truly painted the perfect
Loraine
SUMMARY: "Sweet Southern Christmas" Both Ruby and Cliff have returned home to their small Arkansas town after serving in World War II. As snow blankets the town and Christmas draws near, will their wounded hearts find healing and love? "Small-Town Christmas" Sophia never expected to return to her hometown, but she’s converting her grandparents' Victorian mansion into a cafe. Then her childhood friend Jon walks into her cafe and back into her life. As Chrstmas descends upon the Ozark hills, Jon w ...more
Michelle
More like 3.5 stars

This book has two stories inside. I read the first one and enjoyed it mainly because it's in a historical setting. I may or may not read the second because it's contemporary romance, which is not my favorite genre. I skimmed it a bit and it didn't grab my interest. So probably not.

The story by Annalisa was heartwarming and sweet. It included a nice bit of history from the WWII era that included jobs to help the war effort. I didn't care for the heroine much because stubborn wo
Teresa Snyder
Oct 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, loved this book! It's a sweet, make-you-feel good kind of book. It's actually two stories in one book. Past and present.

Sweet Southern Christmas, is the "past" story. The time is 1943. World War II. This was actually my favorite of the two stories. The ending, as well as the epilogue, will make you sigh. It's that sweet. I also appreciate that the author tells the story without a lot of fluff about the surroundings, dress details, etc. This story gets 5 stars.

Small-Town Christmas i
Jennifer Helton
Apr 25, 2015 rated it liked it
This book has two stories written by two different authors. I only read the first one, Sweet Southern Christmas by Annalise Daughety. It was an easy read. There was too much talk about how each other liked each other but didn't want to lay it all out there to each other. Anyway, I'm not a chick lit chick but met the author and wanted to read one of her books.
Tausha
Nov 11, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5

Cute....a little slow though. I enjoyed it enough but wouldn't read it again.
Ree
Dec 14, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the second story more, but both are sweet, predictable stories.
Cindy
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the way these two stories connected. This is a sweet, Christmas read.
Teresa Short
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Small-Town Christmas. In the book Sophie was trying to rebuild her life.

Sweet Southern Christmas is a World War II romance.
Kimberly Kohout
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Love Finds You Under the Mistletoe
  • Love Finds You in the City at Christmas
  • Love Finds You On Christmas Morning
  • Love Finds You in Frost, Minnesota (Love Finds You)
  • Love Finds You in Sunflower, Kansas
  • Love Finds You in Victory Heights, Washington
  • Love Finds You in Hershey, Pennsylvania
  • Love Finds You in Hope, Kansas
  • Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska
  • Love Finds You in Silver City, Idaho (Love Finds You)
  • Love Finds You in New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Love Finds You in Revenge, Ohio
  • Love Finds You in Bridal Veil, Oregon
  • Love Finds You in Bethlehem, New Hampshire
Annalisa Daughety won first place in the Contemporary Romance category at the 2008 ACFW Genesis Awards. After graduating from Freed-Hardeman University, she spent time working as a park ranger for the National Park Service. Originally from McCrory, Arkansas, Annalisa now resides in Memphis, Tennessee. Read more at www.annalisadaughety.com.
"