Start by marking “Hidden Sins” as Want to Read:
Hidden Sins

Hidden Sins

The Devil in Her

Mara Reed's been stirring up trouble since she was eighteen—running scams, living on the edge, always on the run. Now, when two thugs are after her with murder on their minds, she's forced into hiding in her small Texas hometown. But cornered in an alley, only seconds from death, an unexpected rescuer comes to her aid—Dr. Ethan Stuart, the dark and
Published April 25th 2006 by HarperTorch

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Sins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Sins

Start your review of Hidden Sins
Lee Holden, E.
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Excellent read, I loved the storyline and characters. Ethan and Mara are long lost loves, who stumbled upon each other after twelve years. This book is a hunt to find a treasure, it has mystery, intrigue and romance. I recommend this book.
Jean Patton
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven't enjoyed a book this much in a long time. I look for strong characters, interesting, maybe even complicated plots with twists, combined with humor and mysteries. This one even has a treasure hunt and a con game. What fun! Incorporate the wonderful story with a thoughtful and elegant writing style that incorporates actual vocabulary with perfect grammar and what a winner. I'll be eager to read Ms. Montgomery's other works.
Brenda Teel
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!!

I have been looking for Selena Montgomery books for a while. I have been a fan from the first book. This was another great book. I’m going back to reread the first two. Please keep up the good work.
Susan Sarabasha
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Very well written. Strong women. Lots of sex but a good plot too.
LaFreda
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Many historical facts about a region in Texas.
Mary
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love every single one of these books. I feel like the characters are my friends and I miss them!
Urs
May 27, 2010 rated it liked it
Despite the fact that this book starts with action in the form of a chase scene, the first half of this book really dragged for me.

The first half of the book focuses on the two main characters in mostly one location. When I say one location, I do not mean a town or state, but actually one building that they never leave. This approach was probably used to help develop and show the relationship and related tension between the two main characters, but it got boring after a while. I kept waiting
Jo Notary
372p Mara Reed's been stirring up trouble since she was eighteen 14running scams, living on the edge, always on the run. Now, when two thugs are after her with murder on their minds, she's forced into hiding in her small Texas hometown. But cornered in an alley, only seconds from death, an unexpected rescuer comes to her aid 14Dr. Ethan Stuart, the dark and beautiful scientist whose heart she once broke and betrayed . . . the only man Mara ever loved.
A forensic anthropologist, Ethan is
SassyMama
Mystery & Romance on the Run

This is the third novel I've read and enjoyed by Selena Montgomery. And once again she KEEPS you turning the pages with a nice mix of mystery and romance. Although this is not my favorite in this series, it's still a WORTHWHILE read!

Tonya Lee
Oct 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, series
Loved the storyline! A woman right on the outside of the law but a heart of gold and her one true love who is as straight as an arrow reunite. All hell breaks loose. But what happens is the demons of the past help the couple find closure and love.
Sara Dovre Wudali
Mar 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
Picked it up becauseSelena Montgomery is the pen name of Stacey Abrams and I was curious. Curiosity satisfied. DNF.
Jenifer
Sep 26, 2019
Kreative
Apr 04, 2009
Eliza C.
rated it did not like it
Nov 07, 2019
Jul 11, 2008
Danielle
Oct 31, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Prince on Paper (Reluctant Royals, #3)
  • The Lady's Guide to Celestial Mechanics (Feminine Pursuits, #1)
  • Forget Me Not (Catalina Cove)
  • How to Be an Antiracist
  • Mustard-Based Murder: An Independence Day Novella (Holiday Shorts Book 2)
  • Once Ghosted, Twice Shy (Reluctant Royals, #2.5)
  • A Duke by Default (Reluctant Royals, #2)
  • Break Me Off
  • Mrs. Martin’s Incomparable Adventure (The Worth Saga, #2.75)
  • I Like to Watch: Arguing My Way Through the TV Revolution
  • This Fight Is Our Fight: The Battle to Save America's Middle Class
  • Feud
  • Someone Seeking Someone Else (More to Life Book 1)
  • Ghostland: An American History in Haunted Places
  • Blanche on the Lam (Blanche White #1)
  • A Snowy Little Christmas
  • The Wives We Play
  • Feminist Cross-Stitch: 40 Bold  Fierce Patterns
Selina Montgomery is the nom de plume of Stacey Abrams, a Georgia State Representative and tax attorney, who is running for Governor in the 2018 gubernatorial election.