Start by marking “Finding Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finding Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #3)

Finding Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books #3)

Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, and Hay Lin (W.i.t.c.h.) are five ordinary friends with an extraordinary secret: they each have the power to control a natural element-air, water, fire, earth, and finally, the mysterious "Heart of Candracar." The girls use their powers to guard against evil and to uncover the truth behind mysterious portals leading to other worlds. Between s ...more
Published April 1st 2004 by Volo (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Meridian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Meridian

Siobhan
Sep 14, 2015 Siobhan rated it liked it
Ah, W.I.T.C.H. So much of my childhood was spend obsessing over the series. The books. The comics. The cartoon. The merchandise. You name it I was into it.

So why only the three stars if I loved it so much?

Well as time went by, I grew disinterested in the series. I went along with it mainly to see how it ended. I simply wanted to know what the final outcome was.

Surely that is not enough to merit three stars? You loved it!

I did, but that was because I was a pre-teen with very low expectations. Th
Mirabelle
Oct 14, 2011 Mirabelle rated it it was amazing
I love the books and the television series.....EVEN THOUGH I only watch the episodes on YouTube (darn you television for canceling WITCH!). I hope everyone who loves fantasy and is a girl would read this book. It is pure awesomeness. What are you waiting for still reading this? Go to your local library and read this book NOW!
Lör K.
I really need to stop re-reading the books from my childhood.

I always used to love W.I.T.C.H., it was my entire childhood. I always wanted to be Cornelia, always used to pretend I had the powers of the girls and it was a fun time. I collected all of these books when I was younger and managed to find this one, tucked away in one of my book boxes. For nostalgia's sake, I decided to give it a read.

I'm. Disappointed. Not in the book itself, the book is still a good read, a good plot line, good char
Rachel Lightwood
I read this book as a part of the TBR Jar Challenge. Check out my blog for more information.

I don't read graphic novels or comics or watch that fairy television show - was it called Winx Club or something? - so this book was kind of lost on me. It was also the third book in a series that I have no prior knowledge of so that didn't help. I just found it to be too simplistic for my tastes. The girls were a little too giggly and childish for me to enjoy their characters. I loved that it opened with
Rose Dawson
Feb 14, 2013 Rose Dawson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: teenage
Moje dětství ve světě Witch.Na tyhle strážkyně nezapomenu,provázeli mě celým dětstvím a já jsem do nich byla úplně ''zažraná''. Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia a Hay Lin, všechny jsem je milovala.
Nesmím zapomenout ani na Elyon,i když udělala pár nesprávných rozhodnutí,samozřejmě i další důležité postavy : Věštce, Caleba, Joela, Orube, Cedrika, Matta, Luka, Erica, babičku Hay Lin....
Rozhodně to byla má nejoblíbenější dětská série,at už komixy nebo seriál.Doporučuji všem mladým slečnám. ;)
Sella Malin
Feb 22, 2008 Sella Malin rated it did not like it
I used to like these series. Now, I don't think they're so good anymore. I got up to number 12 or something like that, and they've gone up to #26 or something... and they're still coming out!! I'm not really interested into them anymore, but I used to be.
Lauren
Sep 28, 2012 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens
I loved this series! All of the different girls had their own individual personalities that made the series more enjoyable to read. Also, of course the cool magical powers was a plus. I loved the character relationships and adventures the girls got themselves into.
Terry
You would expect the book to go by quickly, but there are times you need to re-read it to get the full grasp of what's being said. The language is choppy, the presentation is so-so (several misspoken cliches), and it is just a little TOO fantastic.
I love witch, the friendships that they made. Just after they have got the idea of having there powers they discover Meridian and without problems begin to flow throught the series.
Carol Hardesty
Jun 09, 2011 Carol Hardesty rated it liked it
Shelves: childhood-series
I used to really like "W.I.T.C.H.". But it seemed to go on forever. It was like 'the book series that would never end'. I stopped at about Book #19 and didn't look back.
Isabelle
LIKE IT!!!!!!!!
Sara Hussein
Dec 06, 2012 Sara Hussein rated it liked it
لما أسروا تراني :(

كانت حلوة نوعـًا ما
Amma Saunders
Jul 07, 2015 Amma Saunders rated it it was ok
I had no idea this was book #3!!! I didn't even know there was more than 1 book! I liked the comics better...
Anna Banana
Anna Banana rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2011
Jennifer rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2014
Stephanie Thompson
Stephanie Thompson rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2013
Missy
Missy rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2015
Kayla Salmon
Kayla Salmon rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Kendall
Kendall rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2012
gabby larochelle
gabby larochelle rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2009
Shifa
Shifa rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2013
Sherry
Sherry rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2015
Emilie
Emilie rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2017
Syedawania
Syedawania rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2014
Emmeline
Emmeline rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2008
Chelsea Johnson
Chelsea Johnson rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2013
Sundri
Sundri rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2014
Roma
Roma rated it it was ok
Feb 07, 2014
Thesilverqueen
Thesilverqueen rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Virginia Ward
Virginia Ward rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2012
  • The Light of Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. #7)
  • Worlds Apart (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #14)
  • A Choice Is Made (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #22)
  • Forces of Change (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #6)
  • When Lightning Strikes (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #1)

W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • The Power of Five (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #1)
  • The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #2)
  • The Fire of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #4)
  • The Last Tear (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #5)
  • Illusions And Lies (W.I.T.C.H., #6)
  • The Light of Meridian (W.I.T.C.H. #7)
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • The Four Dragons (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #9)
  • A Bridge Between Two Worlds (W.I.T.C.H., #10)
  • The Crown of Light (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #11)