Start by marking “New Day Revolution: How to Save the World in 24 Hours” as Want to Read:
New Day Revolution: How to Save the World in 24 Hours

New Day Revolution: How to Save the World in 24 Hours

3.48  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
New Day Revolution shows you how small changes in your daily routine can make a big difference. Next time you throw out the juice carton, take five seconds to compact it and save space in the landfill, or grab an extra box of crayons for your local school when you buy a box for your child. For people who feel they have little time, this first book from the duo that launche ...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Xyzzy Press

To ask other readers questions about New Day Revolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Day Revolution

Jun 12, 2012 rated it it was ok
I think if you've been living under a rock or being more conscious about your decisions and how they affect others this book is a great one. I felt it was extremely simplistic and not all that earth changing. But maybe that's the point, small changes by everyone equal big changes. I do not think there is anything inherently wrong with this book, I just imagine there are better ones out there.
Kathy
Jan 23, 2008 rated it liked it
I'm slowly turning green and changing my habits to better the Earth. Hey! Every little effort helps! This book is a great bathroom read, sharing snippits of how to save money, while saving a tree. Use the toilet paper, both sides...just kidding!
Zuzana
Apr 22, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone!
Excellent collection of very doable and very realistic changes each of us can work on to add to fixing much of what's broken in the world. Highly recommended!!! Plus you get a free EP out of it - never hurts!
Allison
Jan 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non
The idea behind this book is to change your life, and the world, a bit at a time. Instead of setting major New Year's Resolutions, why not set a New Day Resolution? The book is filled with inspiring tips on how to make the most of your time, go green, save money, and more.
Lindsay
Jan 10, 2009 rated it it was amazing
very quick read. it is a book compiled of things to do that only take 5 minutes to impact the environment or your life in a positive way.
Hawley
Jan 09, 2009 added it
Recommended to Matt n' Me by our dear friends, Lindsay & Stefan! :)
Caitlyn