Start by marking “Messages from Your Angels” as Want to Read:
Messages from Your Angels

Messages from Your Angels

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  903 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Messages from Your Angels is a sequel to the bestselling Angel Therapy. This is a channeled book that contains uplifting and fresh information from the angelic realm. The angels, including Archangel Michael, provide healing messages that help readers to heal from emotional pain, find their life's purpose, understand their love life, and make decisions about important life ...more
Published March 1st 2003 by Hay House (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Messages from Your Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Messages from Your Angels

Josslyn
Jan 23, 2009 rated it it was ok
Seems like I'm always trying to read this one. Just haven't gotten into like the others. I think it's supposed to be a reference type book too but the messages just haven't spoken to me.
Jo Baughan
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Was totally guided to this book, a few years ago, and the book opened up at the answer to my question, explaining everything that knew,but was made to feel I was abnormal for my thoughts, it was quite bizarre how it all happened, but confirmed everything that had known. The chapter Im talking about in relation is Music. Still to this day receive msg's from the angels through music. Very enlightening book that was presented to me by the Angels. Too many good quotes from this chapter, that refer b ...more
Kenley Raye
Apr 22, 2013 rated it liked it
I like this book so far. I've read parts of it an not a whole entirely. I am going to reread this book but for whatever reason unlike most of Doreen Virtue's books I just cannot really get into this one.
Gerty Gaalman-Schiphorst
Niet helemaal wat ik ervan verwacht had. Vooral het begin waar de engelen aan het woord zijn vind ik wat "belerend en verwarrend". Later vind ik het wel interessanter.
Jessica Ireland
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read for newbies to the world of angels. Easy to read. Exercises to try.
Yvonne
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this deck for a couple reasons. The cards are beautiful. The definitions are equally beautiful. It is another 'gentle' oracle deck without any harsh or scary cards. My name is also in this deck haha Got to love that! This deck is another favorite of my clients :)
Lightcat Theos
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
I read it back when I was in my young, naive spiritual days (I'm a Humanist/ mostly Atheist now). All of Doreens books are good, if only because they might help the reader overcome psychological issues. She IS a psychologist, with a PhD, so this should come as no surprise.
Jasz Mc
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOve LOVE LOVE it!!!!!
Jamie Lee
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I refer back to this over and over. It helped me get over the seat of some loved ones in a really profound way.
Koala MOon Bear Dreaming
Jan 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Book! fantastic Author1 A true leader of the new Age! blessings!
Sara
Sep 12, 2013 added it
Decisamente non è per me.
Marcelo Rf
Dec 30, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alejado de la ortodoxia de una religión, el libro te abre la mente -y el corazón, a certezas que se alejan del mecanismo de culpabilidad, tan socorrido en México.
Bookish Enchantment
Another one of Doreen Virtue's books that is kept with me simply because it is a terrific inspiring reference.
Carmen
Aug 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Carmen by: Dana Eaker King
Shelves: angels
Great Angel therapy. Great book.
Ann-marie
Jan 25, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Another great one!
Janey
Jul 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I still keep this book nearby. It is a great book! I definitely recommend this for people who are wanting to learn about their angels and how to connect with them.
Nikki
Dec 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Love her books
Roger
Sep 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
excellent
Zucy Lopez
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! full of inspiration and peace..
Chené
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Have been using the Angel Cards for mnay years, love them!
Meckron
  • Crossing Over
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • Discover Atlantis: A Guide to Reclaiming the Wisdom of the Ancients
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • Temples on the Other Side: How Wisdom from 'Beyond the Veil' Can Help You Right Now
  • Angels A to Z
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • Angels: Companions in Magick
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...