Start by marking “Oracion Con Proposito Para Mujeres: Una Experiencia de Oracion Que Cambiara su Vida Para Siempre” as Want to Read:

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
This 60-day prayer experience can change a woman's life forever. Sixty influential Christian womensuch as author Liz Curtis Higgs; author Ruth Graham, daughter of evangelist Billy Graham; singer and songwriter Babby Mason; and author Kay Warren, wife of Pastor Rick Warren share how their lives have changed. This book can be used by itself as a daily devotional. However, if ...more
Paperback
Published by Vida Publishers (first published April 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Oracion Con Proposito Para Mujeres, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oracion Con Proposito Para Mujeres

Melanie Titus
May 16, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got this at a book sale and wasn't really expecting it to be much - in fact it's sat on my shelf for years. I decided to give it a try and I'm finding that it's really good. The daily chapters are short, which I very much appreciate. I can't say whether it's a great read or God has been using it to make me think (half the book is questions to answer) - either way I like it a lot.
Debbie Dunn
Sep 19, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: deeper level of understanding of self
You talk about a life changing book, this is it. It is a 60 day devotional and it has helped me see some areas I need to explore in myself. It is a wonderful tool to advance to the next level of submitting to God.
Wendy
Apr 23, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
great help for daily quiet time
Ducki
Aug 13, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rip out the forward and the rest of the book is fab!
Gin Tadvick
Supposed to be a 60 day experience but I read through it just to see what it was about. Over all liked it but I have enough devotionals and prayer inspiring books.
Urs
Ria Agustine
Sep 05, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
198211
Katie Brazelton, PhD, MDiv, MA, bestselling author, is the founder of Life Purpose Coaching Centers International® (LPCCI). She is following her passionate dream of opening 200 Life Purpose Coaching Centers (with coaching toward God’s plan, recovery, marriage and family, finances, career, health, etc.) in churches, parachurch ministries, and private coaching practices. LPCCI holds extensive, profe ...more
More about Katie Brazelton...