Start by marking “Ink Lust (Lust for Life, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ink Lust (Lust for Life, #1)

Ink Lust (Lust for Life #1)

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  832 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews
Leni Brewster should have been disappointed when her twin sister had to bail on holding her hand during her first tattoo, but going to her appointment solo means time alone with the sexy-as-hell tattoo artist who falls into the Do Not Touch category. Only Jamie Rodriguez isn't as off-limits as Leni thinks. Privately single for months, Jamie finds himself more than looking ...more
ebook
Published July 25th 2012 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Ink Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ink Lust

Saly
Aug 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Short novella about two people who have just gotten out of relationships and know each other in a common friend circle. Plenty of sex and I liked how the hero stood up for her.
Lisa
Jul 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Short. Cute. Sweet. Hot.

Pretty much sums up this read.
Blair
This book was simply okay. It was nothing special and not particuarly engaging either. There's one fairly yummy love scene which stood out for me and I liked that the author added a bit of emotional depth at the end, but the book didn't really do it for me overall.
Wminbc
Sep 19, 2012 rated it liked it
Quick, cute with some nice steam...

The librarian thing interested me and the fact that the so called bad boy was not bad at all, but sweet, monogomous and hard working...He just liked to tattoo and get piercings! He had several and she had a few too...
Niki
Jul 13, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: hot-lovers
Hot and sexy little read with a tattoo hottie. Can't.Go.Wrong!
Brunette Librarian
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013-reads
Find the rest of the review and more @ The Brunette Librarian

I’m going to be completely honest here and admit I picked this book up because it featured a librarian. I like tattooed heroes, add in a naughty librarian, and you have a recipe for a perfect book right? Unfortunately, those were really the only two things I enjoyed about this book.

The story starts out with Leni getting a tattoo from Jamie. He has tattooed her sister previously but always had a bit of a crush on Leni. Once the tat
 B.E.Love
Aug 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
So someone else said that even though this is a novella it was worth the price and I could not agree more. This is one of if not the best novella I have ever read. I wish it was a full length because I loved the book so much. Leni and Jamie were great and I loved reading about there relationship; and the supporting characters were just as good. Jayne Kingston knows how to write her heroes, Jamie was a hot, and possessive hero and I couldn't get enough of him. I could not recommend this book more ...more
Shay Lacy
Sep 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend reading this book. It was hot, short enough for a quick read, romantic and I felt good at the end. I LOVED the hero, Jamie. I loved the dirty talk, the hot sex, the romantic moves. My only quibble was I could have loved this couple for 20,000 more words, but that's not a con when considering this book. I look forward to reading more of Ms. Kingston's stories.
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
Sep 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tattoos, librarian
Mmmm I love me a tattooed alpha.

I'm always a little amazed when a short story manages to draw me in because I like details, I like knowing the characters and the world they inhabit. I felt I knew the people in this story...not to mention the sex was pretty hot.
Jul 13, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: bad-boys
I thought this was a good read, but to short. I felt there could have been more character and plot development. This is a good book to read if you are in the mood for a quick romance with a HOT tattoo artists. I did think Jamie was very swoon worthy...what can I say I have a thing for tattoos;)
Tanya
Jul 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Short, hot and sweet.
The BookChick
My Rating: ★★★★

Book Description:
Leni Brewster should have been disappointed when her twin sister had to bail on holding her hand during her first tattoo, but going to her appointment solo means time alone with the sexy-as-hell tattoo artist who falls into the Do Not Touch category two-fold.

Only Jamie Rodriguez isn’t as off-limits as Leni thinks. Privately single for months, Jamie finds himself more than looking forward to having the hot little librarian in his chair. And when she accidentally r
Kristy

NOOOO Way too short!! I probably would have been OK with the shortness of this book if there had been an epilogue. I wanted more. I want to know exactly where Jamie and Leni's future went.

Oh well, this was a fun book to read. I loved it. Leni goes in to get a tattoo done by Jamie who she as always had a bit of a crush on. She knew him through her ex boyfriend and also knows that Jamie doesn't date his friends ex's. Jamie has always liked Leni and can't deny the strong attraction that consumes hi
Jennifer  E
 photo post-15845-Apz6_zps21155fb1.gif

3.5 Stars

Short and sweet read but did not lack in heat. I am a sucker for the shy librarian types that go for a ride on the wild side and end up finding love. Total sucker. This was what this book was about and did I mention the hero, Jamie, has a piercing along with tattoos ... HOT HOT HOT.

Emily
Leni Brewster’s plan to get the matching tattoo her twin has, has gone slightly awry. Now alone and with tattoo artist Jamie Rodriguez, who she has silently lusted over, she feels a little off kilter. Recently dumping her boyfriend who shares friends with Jamie, Leni considers him off limits, besides he has a girlfriend or does he?

Full review on Sensual Reads
Constance Phillips
Aug 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ink Lust has been on my to-read list for a few weeks, now. I opened it up planning to read for about thirty minutes before going to bed. Two hours later, I'd hit the end, but wasn't ready to say goodbye to Jammie and Leni. The sparks between this couple fly off the page. Miss Kingston delivers a story that is full of emotion and passion that draws the reader in.

I highly recommend this story and can't wait for more from Kingston.
Kendra Wynn
Aug 30, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm thinking I give this book 3 and a half stars but only because it was so short and their wasn't really anything specific going on. There was no mystery to it or much drama or anything significant other than the both of them just going through break ups. It was still a cute little love story though! And I enjoyed it.
Nikki
For a book so short, I would totally pay the price any day for such a steamy read! Quite enjoyable! The characters were great and the writing was also. I do enjoy my tattooed hunks who know what they're doing in the bedroom and couch.... *sigh* Anywho.... Great book, great plot, just wish I hadn't read it so fast. ㋡
Bridgett Anderson Miller
Jul 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
There is something about a gorgeous man with tattoos that gets me all happy. This was one of those books that has my kind of guy. I really enjoyed this book. I just wish it was a lot longer. Jamie & Leni are an awesome couple. Love the kinkster behind the librarian persona.
Ginette
May 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow! This was a shot read, but a great story. This author has a way with words & knows how to make them work. The story had a good flow and lots of chemistry. I found it very easy to connect with the characters.
Sandy
Aug 06, 2012 rated it really liked it

Wow! What a hot little read!
Joss
Jan 20, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bad-boys
This book was just okay. It was a bit short, which didn't give much in the way of character development, and there was very little build up to the relationship.
Tina
Aug 23, 2012 rated it liked it
I thought the story was good, however it was too short and left me wanting more. It did have some hot romance scenes.
Rosemary
Jul 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this one. Both of the main characters were wonderful, it was fun to read and definitely steamy. I wish it was longer, because I'd have loved to spend more time with Leni and Jamie.
Awilk -never sleeps-
A hot little quick read that I enjoyed. Would have loved for it to be longer.
Carlee
Jan 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Quick light read! Cute.
Llwells
Aug 28, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
I thought it was too short and as a result there was less story than possible and a quick ending....but otherwise pretty good.
M.A. Stacie
Sep 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Good, quick read.
Angie
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very cute, quick read.
Kayleigh Davies
This was a quick fun easy read. Highly recommended if your between books and just want something fun to read.
Lily
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
CUTE !
Mitha
Jul 08, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5stars.
Heather
May 20, 2013 rated it liked it
The tats and piercings are hot as hell, as well as the sex, but the story behind it all was kind of cheesy. The first 40% was the best part. Abracadabra for the win though.
Diane
May 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy reading this, even it was short sometimes you just want to read a short story with a good story.
Jamie makes true to hot tattoo guys, you just want to eat him up.
Jasmine
Jan 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Did anyone else notice this is the same cover as leave me breathless by Cherrie Lynn? Really? You couldn't get an original cover? Apart from that it was not a bad read.
Toni H
Apr 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Loved it! But found it painfully short :( A bad case of readers sorrow afterwards. Too quick to end for my liking. But the little that was there was great.
Veronica
Aug 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The story just flowed. Quick read but fantastic - one of my favorites for this year.
First read August 2012.
Most recent reread May 2017.
Katherine O'Grady
May 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I bought this one from Diesel.

Really good, sweet and hot love story. A lot of story packed into a novella, yet it didn't feel rushed.
Laci
Sep 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holy-hotness
If you are looking for a quick read (not long in length) and something spicy, this would be a good choice.
Leslie
Oct 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
It's too bad it was a short novella but it was action packed with hot steamy sex! I loved me some Jaime!!! ;)
Rochelle
Jul 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, just wished it was a bit longer.A book I could definately reread another time!
Julie
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, sexy
Aside from the repeat cover which almost ruins it for me, I loved the story!
Sonja van der Merwe
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOT!! HOT!! HOT!! That's all I have to day about this one..
Lee-anna Ahsee
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot 5/5 all the way loving Jamie
Awesome short read
Boxy Frown
May 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cute, sweet, and steamy. Read right through in one sitting.
Marky
Sep 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Really liked this one...just wish there was more :(
Lisa
Aug 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable novella. Wish it could have been longer.
Barb
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
RAWR! Too bad this one was only 62 pages!
Siriniti Kidd
May 14, 2014 rated it did not like it
I didn't start it until last night but it sucked
  • Sinful Southern Ink (Sinful South, #1)
  • Indelibly Intimate
  • Ink Spots (Simple Need, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Kink (The Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • Jagger's Moves (SEALs On Fire #4)
  • His Forbidden Submissive
  • Marry Me
  • Hot Ink (Inked in the Steel City, #1)
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • Clipped Wings and Inked Armour
  • Undone Rebel (Undone Lovers, #1)
  • Tempting Alibi
  • 12 Rounds (Knockout, #1)
  • More Than Friends (More Than, #1)
  • Hot for Santa (The Twelve Quickies Of Christmas, #10)
  • Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy
  • Opposites Attract
  • Nerds Are Freaks Too

Lust for Life (3 books)
  • Steel Lust (Lust for Life, #2)
  • Forbidden Lust