Start by marking “Tristan's Temptation (Wired #2)” as Want to Read:
Tristan's Temptation (Wired #2)

Tristan's Temptation

(Wired #2)

The red-hot sequel to Adam's Obsession. Tristan Trillo has one steadfast rule-thou shalt not fish in the company pond. That puts his executive assistant Shannon Weiss firmly out of reach. He tells himself the secret steamy computer simulations he creates-ones featuring a seductress with more than a passing resemblance to Shannon-are enough. But watching the virtual Shannon ...more
ebook
Published May 25th 2012 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Tristan's Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tristan's Temptation

Start your review of Tristan's Temptation (Wired #2)
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Tristan’s cardinal rule – thou shalt not fish in the company pond. This is what he used to give his brother Adam grief for lustfully chasing after Kat. Tristan is now in a pickle. As one of the owner and founders of his company, he doesn’t want to mix business with pleasure. Unfortunately, sexy siren Shannon is more than Tristan can resist. Shannon pined after Tristan since she first started working for the company Trillo-Maris. Working directly for Tristan put her in a position where she could ...more
⚜️Trea
After reading the first book in this series, I was hoping that this would be a great follow up to that book, but I thought it was mostly a copy of that story.

Tristan does the exact same thing Adam did, fall in love with someone at the office. They embark upon an illicit affair, which results in hurt feelings and grand gestures galore. The whole thing felt like a repeat of Adam's book. All that being said, this book was also rather entertaining to read! We do get advancement of Adam's story, and
Kendra
Oct 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
For full review including excerpt and dialogue highlight, please visit Reader's Edyn at:

Review:

True to form, Ms. York has once again knocked it out of the park with this fabulous follow up to ADAM’S OBSESSION. For those of you who don’t know, Adam is Tristan’s brother. They run a successful company with a friend and have a few – never-to-be-broken rules; one of which involves never ever fishing in the company pond (if you get my drift). Well, Adam goes and breaks that rule
Crystal
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tristan's Temptation by Sabrina York is a perfect book for this chilly weather. You are going to need a cold drink and you may want to turn the thermostat down a degree or two. Trust me you are still going to get warm.

This is the second book in the Wired Series. Never fear though it will stand alone if you are grabbing this one first. You may want to go ahead and just grab the whole series though. Her Royal Hotness has certainly written a hot and steamy one here.

I had the chance to meet Tristan
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Office romances are never a good idea: or that’s what Tristan thought. So much so that he made it the number one company rule at his gaming development company. Unfortunately, that rule also made it near impossible for him to indulge in his fantasies for his assistant, Shannon. Tristan is so adamantly against intra-office relationships that his brother and his newly revealed girlfriend Kat (also an employee) caused quite a rift in the daily operations.

Sep 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
“I thought we could play…would you like to play the game, Tristian?”

Tristan Trillo has a rule to never mix business with pleasure—no dating co-workers. But when his brother Adam opts to ignore that rule and finds love in the workplace, Tristan starts to let him imagination run on the naughty side. He’s been harboring affections for his assistant, Shannon, since the day she was hired, and decides to take things to the next level. At least in a virtual sense. Tristan creates a computerized world
Romancing the Book
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Victoria
Book provided by Ellora’s Cave
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

While I have never read anything by Sabrina York, the summary sparked an interest. It definitely makes you look at the vertical world twice.

Shannon is Tristan’s personal assistant. She is indispensable to not just Tristan but the company as a whole. She buffers her bosses gruff nature and is one of the only people that can put up with him. What everyone does not know is she is in love with her boss.

The BookChick
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
My Rating:
VERY GOOD: The characteristics of a 4 star book include: a great story; I loved the characters; and there was an interesting plot and unique story elements; there may have been a few odd things kept the story from being amazing. I would read it again and I would recommend it to a friend.
My Thoughts:
Tristan's Temptation was very hot but surprisingly sweet as well. This felt like a cat and mouse romantic tale and although the cat and mouse roles changed throughout the story, the result
Juliette
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."

Tristan has a rule "don’t date the employees ever." But he has fantasies with her assistant, Shannon.
So all the storie is about how He acepts it and brokes that rule.
description

This a sexy, quick and light book.

I really liked it and I'm going for the next book ;)
Giulia Torre
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Sabrina York's books. She's got great talent for pacing and language, hot steamy office romance and humor. This hero pushed my buttons though. He was a jerk in exactly the way that men can be jerks. He had a hint of Darcy, but not the genteel appeal. I got over it though! Great scene in the Pleasure Palace. Thanks Sabrina!
Crystal
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
And here I thought Adam was creative in the way he persued Kat. Oh no, Tristan took it to a whole new level. Wow!

Again, I loved this book. Where can I apply to work at this company? Ms. York, if you are reading this...please continue with this series. I almost wanted to pace myself because I didn't want to leave the world you created at Trillo-Maris.
Christy Lynn
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I like the way this book is wrote. Life is a little like this so read it and see if you feel the same way. It is for me. LOVE SABRINA YORK'S worksTristan's Temptation
Vee Paige
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The plot toward the end may be a bit cliche, but I liked how Shannon stood up for what she wanted out of Tristan, and boy did our man do some groveling. The sex scenes were hot and this book is just what I need for a short hot read.
Nicci   ☞ Hell Raisin Sugar  ☜
I'll never look at the Sims the same way again.......
Emily
"Tristan has one major rule in his company, don’t date the employees ever."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Shelly
Nov 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
loved it, it was amazing...
Monique
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
No offence, but READ ONE YOU'VE READ THEM ALL. All of her books are the same.
Theresa
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More scorching heat!

This is the second book in the series, and just as hot and entertaining as the first. Both are standalone, but I definitely encourage reading them in order to get to know the characters more.

This story focuses on Tristan and Shannon. Tristan is a hot specimen of man, hard working and stubborn, and very attracted to Shannon. Thankfully, she is just as attracted. She's a clever woman, and just as hardworking as Tristan. Both fantasize about the other until they finally do
Barbara
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book two in the Wired series and this has been a very good can not wait for next book. Tristan Trillo has one steadfast rule—thou shalt not fish in the company pond, so that put his executive assistant Shannon Weiss in that group. Tristan creates secret steamy computer simulations ones featuring a seductress with more than a passing resemblance to Shannon the more he plays the game the more he wants Shannon. What happens when Shannon finds out his desire and decides to act on it by seducing him ...more
Lula Pantoofle
I enjoyed the second book in this series about Tristan and Shannon more than the previous book. Why? I am not sure. Probably because it was hotter. I liked that Shannon was not as shy as the previous heroine; she took control and went after what she wanted. Tristan holds back and Shannon sets out to tempt him, which she does! It's pretty steamy!

I thought the 'no fishing in the company pond' was a weak reason for the two now to get together but I went with it and just enjoyed the ride. It's a
Donna Repsher
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just when you think Sabrina York can't write anything hotter or more erotic than her last book, she proves you wrong, and that's never been more true than with this book. I give it 4.5 stars.

Tristan's Temptation is the second novel in Ms. York's Wired trilogy, and the follow-up to Adam's Obsession, and it grabbed me from the very first page to the last, which I reached at 4:00 a.m. I simply could not put this book down.

Tristan, his brother, Adam, and their college friend, Jack, are the
Samantha
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am voluntarily reviewing this book after receiving an ARC generously provided by the author.

Tristan Trillo operates his business with one steadfast rule held sacred above all others: thou shalt not fish in thy company pool. After raking his brother Adam over the coals when Adam has the temerity to violate that rule by finding the love of his life at their company, the last thing Tristan ever expects is to find love himself at the office. He tries to tell himself that his attraction to his
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Rhi
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
-by-sabrina-york-giveaway/
Review

Tristan's Temptation by Sabrina York is another fun and sexy office romance. Tristan Trillo is determined to not break his rule: no dating anyone in the office. This doesn't stop him from fantasizing about his secretary, Shannon Weiss. Unbeknownst to him, Shannon fantasizes about him as well. When circumstances reveal their attraction for each other, they don't hesitate to act on it, even as Tristan struggles to overcome his own rule.

I greatly enjoyed reading
Dana
Nov 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review*
Tristan Trillo has a few rules. One of them being "don't dip your wick in the company ink". When his brother Adam falls for a woman in the company, Tristan vowed to stick to his rules. Yet he can't stop fantasizing about his assistant Shannon. When a computer mix-up allows Tristan to see that his fantasies about Shannon are returned, he slowly starts to break his rules. He and Shannon start a torrid affair, yet he continues to keep their
Diane
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
In this second book of her trilogy Sabrina York tells the story of Tristan Trillo, a partner in the tech firm -of Trillo-Maris Software. Tristan’s brother, Adam, is also a partner in the firm. The company has one rule – no dating the staff. When Adam became engaged to Kat, their Financial Analyst, Tristan was angry. They had one rule in the company and his brother broke it. Part of his anger came from the fact that Tristan was also attracted to an employee but he is a rule follower.
After
Dar
Really good! Much like it predecessor, I wasn't sure what to expect and then it was a one-sitting read because I couldn't put it down

Tristan is our straight-laced brother of Adam and the creator and ruler of the no-fraternization with staff rule. Really silly to still be harping on that, especially as Adam and Kat blew that out of the water completely! Tristan still holds to it and plays his simulation game with his ever-faithful English PA as the object of his afffection

When laptops end up
Karen Roma
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From book one, Sabrina York’s Wired series showed that it would be a intense and seriously erotic adventure.

Tristan Trillo with his is a man with steadfast rules and ‘not fishing in the company pond’ is Number 1 on his extensive list. But Tristan’s undeniable craving for Shannon Weiss has fractured this stoic, no nonsense businessman’s resolve, and led to a temptation no red-blooded man can refute forever.

Hot, heavy and combustible, these words are merely the tip of the iceberg when describing

• Date Me (Sex Me, #1)
  • Surprise Me
  • Don't Get Me Wrong (Love in Brazen Bay, #4)
  • Full Bodied Curves (Richmond Brothers Love Curves Book 6)
  • Jackson (Tate Family Holidays, #1)
  • Ford (Tate Family Holidays, #3)
  • For the Taking
  • Abby (Tate Family Holidays, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Curvy Librarian (Curvy Librarians #1)
  • Bricklayer
  • In Love with the Agent (Knox Police Force, #3)
  • Taken by the Mechanic (Curvy Librarians #2)
  • The Captain (Knox Police Force, #2)
  • Coming For You (Knox Fire, #1)
  • I Am Home (Knox Fire, #2)
  • The Recruit (Knox Police Force, #1)
  • Faking It For Mr. Right
  • Chief (Knox Fire, #3)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling Romance Author

To check out coming books visit www.sabrinayork.com

Amazon Page: amazon.com/author/sabrinayork
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SabrinaYorkBooks
Twitter: @sabrina_york

Wired (3 books)
  • Adam's Obsession (Wired #1)
  • Making Over Maris (Wired #3)