Start by marking “Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon” as Want to Read:
Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon

Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Study two dozen detailed, full-color maps that follow the footsteps of Mosiah, Alma, Ammon, Limhi, and lands from Nephi to Zarahemla; the missionary journeys of Alma and the sons of Mosiah; and the military movements of Captain Moroni and of Mormon and Moroni.Let the Book of Mormon change your life, again, as you investigate Exploring the Lands of the Book of Mormon. Exhau ...more
Hardcover, 2nd, 406 pages
Published 1989 by S.A. Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon

Wayne Hollingshead
Nov 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Finished reading this behemoth book on the most comprehensive, well laid out theory, of where the book of mormon took place. And I believe it is correct in the assumption laid out in it. Everything is based on simple principles of following the book of mormon and then the locations have to be exactly how it was written in it. I wish i had this information when I was in that exact Mexico area in 1989-1991. Does that make me a little biased? Probably.
Tom Jenkins
Jan 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Very interesting summary of what researchers have discovered up to this point concerning the relationship between the book of Mormon and meso-America. I was surprised at how many similarities there are.
Rhett
Jan 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very intriguing book, it was a bit repetitive at times but overall one of the better books I've read in awhile, it will be one I reread multiple times
Annie
Jan 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm about halfway through this book. Its going to take a long time I think, to really digest it. However, I am thoroughly fascinated by it. Its the most plausible theory of the Book of Mormon geography I've ever come across. It has lots of wonderful maps, along with both scripture and archeology to back up his proposals. Wonderful book.
Mike Day
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Allen goes to great lengths to present the MesoAmerican model as the only legitimate possible location of the Book of Mormon. For now, I agree with his supposition.
Amy
May 05, 2008 rated it really liked it
I read this book very slowly. It probably took me over a year to read because I could only read a little bit at a time. I thought the it was a fascinating book. I'm glad I read it.
Beth
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the combination of historical photographs and quotes mixed in with the fictional story. Unique and fascinating way to write the book.
Jason
rated it it was ok
Apr 27, 2013
Jacob
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A comprehensive study and review of the topic... and the longest book I've ever physically read.
Benny Hinrichs
Feb 26, 2014
Jason Earl
Oct 08, 2012
Jacinto Bowks
rated it did not like it
Jul 07, 2017