Start by marking “The Disobedient Mistress (Sister Brides, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Disobedient Mistress (Sister Brides, #2)

The Disobedient Mistress (Sister Brides #2)

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  655 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
Caterer Misty Carlton is in serious trouble. Her business is on the rocks and the only man who can save her butt is Leone Andracchi-- an arrogant, infuriating and temptingly hot Sicilian tycoon. Leone knows exactly how precarious Misty's situation is--and he's about to take advantage of it. He offers her a deal that seems deceptively easy. Misty plays obedient mistress to ...more
Published July 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published June 7th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Disobedient Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Disobedient Mistress

Chantal ❤️
AWESOME BOOK MILD SPOILERS AHEAD!
You should read this one if only for the dialogue between the two of them. Wow talk about explosive!
The HOT limo scene when he talks French (WOW)
The HOT scene in the elevator
The scene when she talks about her accident and not being able to have children (we all know how that ends up)
The best scene however is when the hero trips over the ride on mower trying to explain his feelings and failing awesomely!!!
That scene plays out so amazingly in my head.
What a grea
Vintage
Oy vey. The Greek/tycoon/billionaire inner monologuing has begun...

Okay, I am a little confused. This had so many of the traditional Lynne Graham markers, but it just did not click for me.

Leone, the H, uses Misty as means of revenge against the death of his sister so we have the following tropes in play:

Virgin
Abandoned by parents; searching for sisters
The h used as tool of revenge against the man who killed his sister
Unknowingly besotted hero
Infertile h cured by magical presence of the H

April 15
Emona
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance Readers, HP Fans, Lynne Graham Fans
Recommended to Emona by: Chantal ❤️
Shelves: favourites
Hot passion, intense romance, and a wonderful sense of humor -
take the scene when she climbs on top of him and says "Give it to me!" and his response to that.
Leone is an alpha male billionaire whose greatest vulnerability lies with the heroine because he's crazy about her.
As usual, Lynne Graham lives up to expectation!
Misty is tough as well as beautiful but she's no match when faced with the charms of Leone Andracchi.
She agrees to become his mistress in name only to save her fledgling busin
Leona
May 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hqn-presents
I give this one 3.5 stars. Cute, fast read with an interesting story and plot. However, it is not as well done as the sequel...the Heiress Bride. I somehow felt it lacked depth and emotion. There were too many characters and consequently not one got the depth required for a five star read.

Except maybe the hero. I really did love the hero, Leone, in spite of his very cruel and vicious actions in the very beginning. He was certainly one ruthless Sicilian bent on avenging his sister's death. Howeve
StMargarets
LLCSpokane
The h is a sweet good hearted 22 year old with a painful past. The H is a typical alpha male. He is intent on exacting revenge on the h's biological father and has decided to use the h as the means to ruin him. The h doesn't even know who her biological father is but the H has come up with justifications for why it's ok to use her. Unfortunately for him he very quickly falls for her and it's too late to stop the revenge drama and the h is hurt by his actions. Fortunately the H knows how to grove ...more
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Avisha Beeharreea
Can we have more story lines like this? Misty made Leone go crazy - crazy in love = D
Absolutely loved this book ***** Love this author *****
Jenny
Jan 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: heroine-i-hated
Nice romance but I couldn't warm up to the heroine for some reason. The hero was a sexy and romantic Sicilian but the heroine was not good enough for him. She was kind of cold and indifferent. She didn't quite deserved him.
HÜLYA
May 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Aşkın Varisinden sonra Gelin Kızkardeşler serisinin ikinci kitabı idi..Bu hikayede Freddy'nin kayıp ikiz kardeşlerinden Misty Carlton'un hikayesi idi..
Jaspar ile evlenen Freddy kız kardeşlerini ararken ikiz kız kardeşi de çok zengin ve karizmatik bir erkek Leone Andrecchi adındaki bir Sicilyalının tuzağına düşmüştü..Çünkü babasının kim olduğunu bilmeyen Misty onu işlediği günah yüzünden bir intikam maşasına bu adam dönüştürülecekti..
Çok zengin bir adam olan OLiver Sargent yüzünden kız kardeşini
Roub
Jul 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
leone was such a big con !!i absolutely loved it when misty told him his sister should not mess up with married men. ofc misty's father was an awful man n a seducer of women..the lowest of scum. so we understand leone's hatred n motivation. very nice read but it lacked smthg somehow 2 make it a 5 star. n lynne graham has written more awesomeness than this one;)
Claude Road
Pravana
Lynne Graham is an Author I will definitely pick-up

The ultimate dialogue..
'I really thought I was never going to get you back...The baby was a miracle to me too and for you to say that it was your fault that that life-saving development took place...' Leone loosed a shaken laugh at that concept, dark golden eyes pinned to her with disbelief. 'Do you know why I couldn't protect you that weekend?'

Misty shook her head, joy beginning to unfurl inside her and take wings.

'I'm the bright spark who deli
Amanda Sheila
I don't know why. Maybe because I kind of confuse with Miss Graham's style of writing.

I find this book very intriguing, especially with the "revenge" stuff because I'm so into it. And the summary persuade me to purchase this book. But, hmmm, I'm not saying it's bad, but.. I confused. That's the major reason.

The way Miss Graham put the point of view is random. Jumping from one character to another, without warning. And it's confusing. And moodswing in Misty's "inner battle", again, confusing. I
Gege86
Dec 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Wow, wow, wow. Really amazing read I liked it a lot, the hero was super, suuuuuuuuuuuper nice, I liked him a lot, and the ending was Deliciously good. Of course I couldn't keep from shedding the obligatory tears at the very, very happy ending…
Natalija
May 26, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: category
I didn't expect much from this book, but I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Despite the fact that it's a revenge story, the main characters didn't spend all the time fighting and hating each other. Brava to Ms Graham!
Sneha Jaiswal
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
oh my god!! this heroine was amazing she bought the poor hero on his knees time and again.I loved her sass;) also the hero was cute.they made an amazing pair.
Marissa
Aug 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
After reading so many great reviews i was very excited to read this.
but unfortunately i realised i had way too high of expectations about this book and i was left feeling very disappointed.

My main problem wasnt with the main characters, in fact i rather liked them when the h wasn't being extremely naive and i like the hero when he wasn't being a cocky little arse.
It was with the h's father and his wife Jenny,
The h's father was disgusting cunt. (excuse my language please) i was so upset with t
IamGamz
While not as good as the first book in the series, this book had its own highlights.

Leone blackmails Misty into being his pretend mistress to bring down the politician who is responsible for his younger sister's death. Misty doesn't know what Leone is planning and has no clue that the politician is her father.

Although it would be easy to dislike Leone, he wins you over with his kindness and charm. Misty is sweet but a fighter. She has a hard time trusting people because so many people have let
Sue Lauzon
Jul 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked this better than your average Harlequin romance. You start out thinking the hero of the story is a real jerk and by 3/4 of the way in you are rooting for him as you realize that he really is a good guy and how much in love with the heroine he really is.
İnci Puyan
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was ok

Harlequin kitaplarını seviyorum hele ki kısacık sıcacık hikayeleri ise okura inanılmaz zevk veriyor ama... işte amalar da oluyor bazen ne yazık ki...

Lynne Graham... yazarın methini o kadar duydum ki... kalemini seven okur kitlesi o kadar fazla ki insanda bir merak oluşturuyor ve okuma isteği doğuyor insanın içinde... Benimde doğdu ve okuyayım dedim ahh bir de bu kitap, kitap sayfalarından tanıdığım sonra yüz yüze tanıştığım ve samimiyeti ve güler yüzlülüğü
Belle Augusta
jujur, sewaktu membaca sinopsis cerita seri sister brides ini, aku merasa seri pertama akan lebih menarik dibanding dua seri lainnya. tapi tidak, aku merasa buku yang kedua ini lebih menarik dibanding buku satunya. mungkin karena alur ceritanya yang lebih 'berbobot'.

Misty berperan sebagai kekasih dari pengusaha miliuner, Leone, tanpa mengetahui apa maksud dari pria tampan itu. karena keterbatasan dana untuk membiayai usaha catering-nya Misty terpaksa merendahkan dirinya menerima syarat itu untuk
Mary
Unbeknown to caterer Misty Carlton, Sicilian tycoon Leone Andracchi is determined to use her to punish her biological father. Facing bankruptcy and needing funds to help her foster mother, Misty is forced to agree to his job offer- to act as Leone's mistress.

Of course there are complications, including physical desire and misunderstandings, but this is a decent story. I usually don't like the "get revenge by destroying innocents" trope, but this one was handled pretty well.
Bridie Coleman
May 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good
Maggie
Nov 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It was ok
Asrina Maharani
Yang menyelamatkan buku ini dari predikat jelek adalah pekerjaan sang heroine. Selalu suka kalo ceweknya koki. Jangan tanya kenap ^^
Ladyacct
Oct 06, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
It was great in that the heroine was spunky and outspoken, but the hero was intensely a donkey's butt.

No typo/editing mistakes.
Primadonna
May 14, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
'Course you'd be disobedient with a man like that. :D
Bee Lubis
May 04, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: no-indonesia
Typical manly millionaire, typical vulnerable yet brave woman. This book has not-that-much intricts to offer.
  • The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride (The Ramirez Brides #2)
  • The Disobedient Virgin (The Ramirez Brides #3)
  • The Greek Boss's Bride
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • The Baby Discovery (Bachelor Dads, #3)
  • The Brazilian's Blackmail Bargain
  • Bought By The Greek Tycoon
  • The Italian Boss's Secret Child
  • The Fearless Maverick (Bad Blood, #4)
  • The Ramirez Bride (The Ramirez Brides #1)
  • The Millionaire's Marriage
  • Smokescreen Marriage / Pernikahan Semu
  • Bedding His Virgin Mistress

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

Sister Brides (4 books)
  • An Arabian Marriage (Sister Brides, #1)
  • The Heiress Bride (Sister Brides, #3)
  • Dark Angel (Sister Brides, #4)

“In the aftermath, she (Misty) still felt as though she were floating and as Leone shifted back from her she leant over him, silver-grey eyes bright with emotion, and whispered, ‘I died and went to heaven the day I found you.’
A wolfish grin of appreciation slashed his wide, sensual mouth.
‘Are you sure you’re feeling all right? You don’t sound at all like yourself.’
‘Enjoy it while it lasts,’ she advised, happiness flooding through her as he curved her close and pressed a slow, sweet kiss to her reddened mouth.
‘I didn’t realise I’d found heaven until I stumbled into hell,’ Leone traded feelingly.”
0 likes