Start by marking “The Fitzy Resolution” as Want to Read:
The Fitzy Resolution

The Fitzy Resolution

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A fictional book about the sociopolitical world of dogs following one senator's mission to investigate mysterious disappearances of dogs in her government. Through her investigation, she discovers certain truths to be false, and she is in constant conflict to keep government control away from the more ruthless factions of her government.
Published March 6th 2012 by Dogged Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Fitzy Resolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fitzy Resolution

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond)
Original post here: http://offbeatvagabond.blogspot.com/2012/08/indie-book-review-fitzy-resolution-by-d.html

The Fitzy Resolution is a book about a politic battle in the dog world. Dogs are disappearing, specifically Yorkshires and they are trying to figure who or what is behind it. But while dogs are disappearing, those in power are taking advantage to gain political recognition. And worse, there are rumors that something big is coming that the dogs may not be prepared for.

I love animals, so whe
Tammy
Jul 27, 2012 rated it did not like it
I absolutely love books about animals but I do have to say that I am not a lover of books about politics, especially this time of year with so much of it on the news and television. I did have a hard time getting into this book at the beginning but once I finally got going I was okay with it.

I have to admit that I loved the fact that the book was written coming from the dogs point of view and that the dogs did talk to the other animals. If you don't mind reading books with a political backgroun
Kevin Newman
Jun 30, 2012 rated it really liked it

An interesting read... Never thought about the possibilities and intricacies of the canine world before.
Susan