Start by marking “La Vida, La Verdad, y Ser Libre” as Want to Read:
La Vida, La Verdad, y Ser Libre

La Vida, La Verdad, y Ser Libre

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  273 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Despues de mas de una decada de cautivar audiencias alrededor del mundo y tocar millones de lectores con este libro, el cual aparece en la lista de libros mas vendidos, Steve Maraboli lo presenta por primera vez en espanol. Como reconocido orador, autor, presentador de radio, corresponsal de television y consejero personal, Steve Maraboli ha alcanzado reconocimiento intern ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Better Today Publishing (first published November 10th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about La Vida, La Verdad, y Ser Libre, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La Vida, La Verdad, y Ser Libre

Ibyang
Apr 24, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I so love this book :') And sharing you this beautiful quote:
Karen
May 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whoa! This isn't a book you read and then forget about. I keep this by my bedside for my morning motivation. There is power in every page!
Deb Hendry
For me, the author is best in small quotes. The book seemed sometime repetitive in nature. It was not as spiritually filling as I had hoped. Although there are some great concepts in there, its presentation is challenging because it lacks a flow or depth to them- which is why I think this author is best and more effective in simple one line quotes that lead you to think about his idea.
Skyluv
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simple Reminder ... Maraboli Style

Get Off The Scale!

You are beautiful. Your beauty, just like your capacity for life, happiness, and success, is immeasurable. Day after day, countless people across the globe get on a scale in search of validation of beauty and social acceptance.

Get off the scale! I have yet to see a scale that can tell you how enchanting your eyes are. I have yet to see a scale that can show you how wonderful your hair looks when the sun shines its glorious rays on it. I have ye
David
May 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book synchronistically came into my life. It was exactly what I needed. Where was this book 20 years ago? It's powerful and my life is better because of it.
Grace
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the style of this book - you can open it up to any page and read. It's an essay style so you can choose a piece to read. Steve Maraboli has helped me realize where in 'my own life I am my own poison' (a quote of his) --#1 Fan. I give this as a gift for all my friend and family.
Adriana Silva
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been listening to Steve Maraboli on his podcast radio feed for over a year and I can't seem to get enough of him. Yes, this book is full of quotes and short paragraphs but they hold powerful messages. I also agree that some messages are repetitive, but I think it serves a purpose throughout the book to keep reminding us and refreshen our memory so we really understand the message he is trying to deliver to us. I loved it. I turned it into a daily soul cleanse and read a few pages each mor ...more
Heather
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's my morning go to book when I need to be inspired or want to start my day off on a positive note. Steve Maraboli doesn't just tell you to be happy and empowered he gives quotes and antidotes that allow you to reach that conclusion for yourself. This isn't a traditional book it's more of a highlight book from the last 10+ years of thoughts from his radio show, lectures & seminars. specifically this book used to be the self-published handout from his seminars designed to be a kind of "Stev ...more
Darla
Dec 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steve Maraboli is changing the Self-Help industry! He's not teaching you anything you don't already have within you, he simply reminds you of the tools and power you have to create positive changes in your life. If you want a change, if you want success in your life, if you want practical advice and empowering messages this book is for you.
Maité Fernández
Good quotes....
Mercy Adaptar
This is the book where I'm inspired to do things right in the situation that I'm into this moment.
Ronnie Sumalde
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
insanely great!
Evelyn Wiacek
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.”

“Soul Mate

When we are born, the soul we are given is split apart and half of it is given to someone else. Throughout our lives, we search for the person with the other half of our soul. Very few ever succeed.

I am blessed that we have met. In a sudden moment, warm within your loving glare, my soul said, “At last! I can rest. I have found my missing half.” When this happe
Mario
Apr 07, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Basically, what we have here is a pseudo-intellectually and rather annoying collection of life quotes which go on and on and on ad nausea. It's like if one were to overdose on Prozac, and literally become nauseous. After 2 or 3 pages you can put the book down, lest overdosing is your thing. 1/2 a star.
Stephanie
Dec 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is PACKED with timeless wisdom! I love that it is designed where I can open it to any page and be inspired and motivated to live my life to the fullest. His words are powerful and, what is most important to me, they are practical. I keep this book where I can turn to it often. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Austin
Jan 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steve Maraboli's pieces and quotes in Life, the Truth and Being Free are perfect motivational reminders to get your butt out there and live your life! As a proud listener of Steve's radio show Empowered Living Radio, I am grateful I have the opportunity to take his words with me whenever I need a boost of encouragement.
Carol
Mar 20, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
can someone please tell me what page i can find “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that that situation is over, you cannot move forward.” please im doing a work cited essay and i need to know the page number...TIA
Mark
Dec 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Steve for your insights, you have reminded me of the power I have and the life I deserve. I have deep respect and gratitude for your work.

I recommend Life, the Truth and Being Free to everyone.
Meg
Mar 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic thoughts and comments on life from a true treasure of a man who is adding light and wisdom to the universe every day.
Asha Seth
Dec 14, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: philosophy
Review to follow!
Chris
May 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant! Life changing... no other words to describe this. Get this book!
Tamyara
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It has changed my life. I love this book and Steve touch on points in my life. I look at life alot clearer. I love this book.
♥
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspiring :) Great quotes and pieces!
Grahame
Feb 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shame shame shame....I started reading this book and put it down. Now where did I stop is MY BIG QUESTION?
Bridger
Apr 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great, positive read! Recommend this to everyone! We need more authors like this!!
Allan Nodreb
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
What's your favorite piece - and why 1 7 Feb 13, 2013 05:42AM
  • Bounce Back Book
  • The Hungry Spirit
  • Overcoming Borderline Personality Disorder: A Family Guide for Healing and Change
  • Selling the Dream
  • Stick Up for Yourself!: Every Kid's Guide to Personal Power and Positive Self-Esteem
  • Complaint Free Relationships: Transforming Your Life One Relationship at a Time
  • Love and Logic Magic: When Kids Drain Your Energy (Parenting with Love and Logic)
  • Returning to Silence
  • Crazy Plates: Low-Fat Food So Good, You'll Swear It's Bad for You
  • 100 Places That Can Change Your Child's Life: From Your Backyard to the Ends of the Earth
  • Remote Viewing Secrets: The Handbook for Developing and Extending Your Psychic Abilities
  • Creating Tomorrow's Schools Today: Education - Our Children - Their Futures
  • Children of Hoarders: How to Minimize Conflict, Reduce the Clutter, and Improve Your Relationship
  • The Child's Conception of the World
  • Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken: Transform Your Life with the Power of Authenticity
  • The Game Believes in You: How Digital Play Can Make Our Kids Smarter
  • Relationship Skills 101 for Teens: Your Guide to Dealing with Daily Drama, Stress, and Difficult Emotions Using DBT
  • The Third Teacher
Steve Maraboli has electrified, inspired, and entertained a wide range of audiences in over 30 countries with his unique style of bridging cutting edge Behavioral Science, proven Business Methodologies, Humor, UNFORGETTABLE stories, and Social Insights.

Lending his popular voice to various topics, Steve’s books, quotes, videos, and memes have become a social media sensation; being shared by million
More about Steve Maraboli...
“Dare to Be

When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.

When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.

When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.

When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.

When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.

When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.

When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.

When times are tough, dare to be tougher.

When love hurts you, dare to love again.

When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.

When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.

When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.

When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.

When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.

When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.

Dare to be the best you can –

At all times, Dare to be!”
4291 likes
“If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you've made, if they don't realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.” 2976 likes