Start by marking “Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year” as Want to Read:
Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year

Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year

Magickal Rituals for Everyday Use and Beyond!

Amplify your wishes and manifest positive changes all year long with Deborah Blake's inspiring collection of simple rituals. Whether practicing alone or with a group, these empowering ceremonies--designed for new moons, full moons, sabbats, and other special occasions--will help you find love, build courage, boost creativity,
Published October 8th 2012 by Llewellyn Publications (first published October 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Everyday Witch Book of Rituals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyday Witch Book of Rituals

Start your review of Everyday Witch Book of Rituals: All You Need for a Magickal Year
Shannon
Jul 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
(Review copy generously provided by NetGalley. Thanks!)

Not long ago I realized that my spiritual beliefs lean toward paganism. I believe in a higher power who exists in all natural things, both living and inert. My favorite place of worship, actually, is outdoors and in a natural setting, where I see God everywhere I look.

I've not yet determined if Wicca is the religion for me. I confess: I imagine Wiccans and I see long, flowing hair, peasant skirts...hippies, really. And that's not me. Still,
Vicky
Aug 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a light-hearted, yet serious look at Wiccan rituals throughout the year. With the help of Deborah's cat, each month is broken down into rites appropriate for that month as well as specific holidays. The directions are simple enough for the neophyte, yet can also be adapted for the experienced practioner and group rites.

Why use rituals? Accoring to Deborah, rituals are a way to help us focus energy and put us in the right mindset. They create comfortable patterns. And she's right, and not
Katie Kirkland
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Very interesting. I wasn't a fan of all the deity stuff and I wish she would have provided an alternative to this, but overall it was nice to try. I really liked that she briefly touched on familiars.
Kathy
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed, may have to buy it.
Angela
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The keyword in the title is EVERYDAY. If you believe in something, you should make it a part of your daily life. Deborah Blake's 'witch next door' approach is full of warmth and humor... exactly who she is. Deborah stays true to herself in every one of her books, providing something for everyone because she realizes not everyone believes the same, or thinks the same.

I own this (and every one) book by the talented Deborah Blake and look forward to more.
Joy Hersey
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book. It is the first place I go when looking for inspiration for a New or Full Moon ritual. Deborah has a wonderful writing style that makes you feel like you're sitting down with a girlfriend and discussing these things over a cup of tea rather than just reading a book. And Magick the Cat has some wonderful insights as well.
Marsha
Oct 15, 2012 marked it as to-read
OHHHHHHH! I really hope I win this book:)
Joanne
Sylvia Bruggen
Oct 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

• Witchy Crafts: 60 Enchanted Projects for the Creative Witch
  • The Secret Language of Stones (Daughters of La Lune #2)
  • Leather & Bead Jewelry to Make: 30 Cool Projects for Bracelets, Pendants, and More
  • The Repurposed Library
  • Healing Jewelry: Using Gemstones for Health  Well-Being
  • The Modern Witchcraft Grimoire: Your Complete Guide to Creating Your Own Book of Shadows
  • The Library of Light and Shadow (Daughters of La Lune #3)
  • you are safe here.
  • My Lost Family
  • The Modern Witchcraft Spell Book: Your Complete Guide to Crafting and Casting Spells
  • World Architecture: The Masterworks
  • A Halloween How-To: Costumes, Parties, Decorations, and Destinations
  • Tales of Valhalla: Norse Myths and Legends
  • The Regency Years: During Which Jane Austen Writes, Napoleon Fights, Byron Makes Love, and Britain Becomes Modern
  • Waking the Witch: Reflections on Women, Magic, and Power
  • WTF is Tarot?: ...& How Do I Do It?
  • The Graveyard Book
  • Servicing the Target (Masters of the Shadowlands, #10)
Deborah is the author of twelve non-fiction books on modern witchcraft and a tarot and oracle decks from Llewellyn and the Baba Yaga series, The Broken Rider series, and the Veiled Magic series (mostly from Berkley) as well as a few stand-alone novels.

Deborah lives in a 130 year old farmhouse in upstate NY with multiole cats, and runs an artists' cooperative shop when she's not writing. She