Start by marking “Dream Sight: A Dictionary and Guide for Interpreting Any Dream” as Want to Read:
Dream Sight: A Dictionary and Guide for Interpreting Any Dream

Dream Sight: A Dictionary and Guide for Interpreting Any Dream

Most dream dictionaries contain brief, overly generic meanings of the universal symbols that appear in our dreams. Dream Sight is different. With in-depth, classic meanings and an empowering technique for personalized interpretation, Dream Sight is the most complete and balanced guide to understanding your dreams.

Based on twenty years of experience, psychologist and renown
Published February 8th 2011 by Llewellyn Publications (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dream Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Sight

Barbara Schultz
Aug 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: reading
I purchased this book in order to analyze my dreams in a straight forward manner. Because I am still delving into it, and this may require a few times, I'm not sure if it offers what I am capable of understanding. It is definitely packed full of information however. Dream subject matter is categorized alphabetically by subject. People really dream about broken bones? I guess they do; it's listed as a dreamm subject.

I am now finished with the book and have had time to reflect on the information a
Aww Autumn Nights
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Kind of all over the place and the dictionary didn't make much sense.

DNF 28%
Sofia Teixeira
A obra que o psicólogo Dr. Michael Lennox traz até nós, mostra-se um guia bastante útil para interpretar os sonhos apresentando-se na forma de dicionário.

Começamos com uma pequena introdução sobre os sonhos e os diferentes primas em que se podem enquadrar explicando o conceito de Panorama Universal, A Focalização do Sonho e O Foco Pessoal, que compõem todas as interpretações. De seguida é-nos apresentado um conjunto de ideias básicas sobre os sonhos, como os arquétipos e o inconsciente colectivo
Claire Amber
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved the book as much as I love dreams. This is a really good book to teach you about dream interpretation and dreams in general. I highly suggest you read it if you're an enthusiast. I also really like the cover, which was actually what made this book stand out for me between all the rest.
Mikey Cupcakes
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was really inspiring to me. I think that everybody should read this book.
Edie Houston
Jul 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
It'll be a great reference book for my dream work.
Patricia
Scott Norman
Feb 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
“the inner
world is the one really worth exploring; everything else is just a series of to-do lists.”
0 likes
“You see things; and you say, `Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, `Why not?” 0 likes