Start by marking “The Graphic Facilitator's Guide: How to Use Your Listening, Thinking and Drawing Skills to Make Meaning” as Want to Read:

Graphic facilitation is serving a group by writing and drawing their conversation live and large to help them do their work. It is a powerful tool to help people feel heard, to develop a shared understanding as a group, and to be able to see and touch their work in a way they couldn't access before. Through the 25 guiding principles in this book, you will develop your abil ...more
Published February 29th 2012 by Loosetooth.com Library

To ask other readers questions about The Graphic Facilitator's Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Graphic Facilitator's Guide

Chris
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own
I bought this book thinking that I wasn't the right person for it. Brandy has been a dear friend for many years, and I wanted to check out her work, but I didn't see it working for me. To put it plain: I can't draw. I don't like drawing. I'm bad with spatial work of any sort. My handwriting has been described as looking "palsied." The idea of writing and drawing on big sheets of paper to find connections seems, at first blush, to be the dead opposite of how I do things.

That said, I'm currently i
Ralph  van Roosmalen
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I was hoping for more tips and steps how to draw graphics. It is more about the process of graphic facilitation. Probably my mistake. Overall a nice book but if you are already lot in facilitation not that much new things.
Rosanne Lambert
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a great, no-nonsense handbook chock full of practical, useable information. Brandy's ability to synthesize and visualize information makes her an ideal author to explain this work. Her drawings are also fun, and it's an interesting read. I recommend this book to anyone, artist or otherwise, who would like to improve their visual thinking.
Kristin
Jun 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
I have a list of the Top 10 books of my life, and only those get 5 stars. So my 4-star rating here is pretty damn good.
Frederic Vandaele
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love it!
Clare
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
A great intro to the field. Extremely practical, fun and rewarding.
Byron Van
Apr 08, 2019
 Nadejda Katzarska
Apr 25, 2019
Rafat Dasan
rated it did not like it
Nov 23, 2013