Start by marking “What Could Possibly Go Wrong?” as Want to Read:
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (Big Nate: Comics)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  2,216 Ratings  ·  66 Reviews
Will Nate get away with his master plan, or will Mrs. Godfrey catch him in the act?
School & Library Binding , 224 pages
Published May 1st 2012 by Turtleback Books (first published March 6th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about What Could Possibly Go Wrong?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Carmen
A poor imitation of Calvin and Hobbes. Get the real thing, skip this.
Tilak
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent collection

One of the few comic strips I have to read on a regular basis. This strip would make a great cartoon show.
Katy
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part of my Reading Challenge for my class....read 20 books by the end of the year, books they would like! This is Book #4 of the Challenge!

I loved it! I really think the comic strips are in there to make the teachers and parents laugh! This is a graphic novel about an upper elementary-middle school boy, his family and friends. As I read it and enjoyed the stories, I can see why this is a favorite series for my boy students. These stories are a hoot!

Like I said, I think it is humor for those of u
Flemer
Jan 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even though they are funny the only reason the big Nate books are as funny as they are is because they make you feel smart. Big nag looks dumb and this causes you to think you are smart. This is not the only instance of this happening is also happens in sitcoms and many other forms of entertainment. But still these books are some of the better comics in comic history but still there are comics like the far side, peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, and many others.
Porter
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GO BIG NATE!!
I loved a lot, but who doesn't like Nate? I mean he is super funny and makes a really great character overall! anyway, this book was kind of short as a lot of graphic novels are so 4/5?
KarlS
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book ever
Jenn Sturm
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BIG NATE ROCKS!!!!!!!!:-) :D

This book is like stinky BUTTOCKS (because it's! SOOOOOOO funny😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎
Galion Public Library Teens
Review by J.H.: "Will Nate get away with his master plan? Or will Mrs. Godfrey catch him in the act?"
Christopher Mckay
very funny, and anyone who likes big nate, has to read this book!!!
Julian Joseph
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
  • Lunch Lady and the Picture Day Peril (Lunch Lady, #8)
  • Garfield Potbelly of Gold (Garfield #50)
  • Nate the Great and the Big Sniff
  • Missile Mouse #1 The Star Crusher
  • Stick Dog Wants a Hot Dog (Stick Dog, #2)
  • When Pigs Fly: A Pearls Before Swine Collection
  • Captain Disaster (Squish, #4)
  • Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Mecha Monkeys from Mars (Ricky Ricotta, #4)
  • Amelia Rules! Volume 2: What Makes You Happy (Amelia Rules! #2)
Lincoln Peirce is a cartoon artist from Portland, Maine. He lives with his wife and two children, and occasionally gives lectures to students about cartoon creating. Peirce writes the comic strip "Big Nate". Peirce's comic strip, Big Nate, is featured as an island on the famous children's website, Poptropica. Big Nate appears as the first cartoon on The Maine Sunday Telegram in the comics section. ...more
More about Lincoln Peirce...

Big Nate: Comics (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Add More Babes! (Big Nate Comics)
  • I Smell A Pop Quiz!: A Big Nate Book
  • Big Nate: From the Top
  • Out Loud (Big Nate)
  • Big Nate and Friends
  • Here Goes Nothing (Big Nate)
  • Big Nate Makes the Grade
  • All Work and No Play: A Collection of Sundays (Big Nate)
  • Genius Mode (Big Nate)