Start by marking “Enter Sandman (The Wall)” as Want to Read:
Enter Sandman (The Wall)

Enter Sandman (The Wall)

Every town has their history, their legends.

For Eric and his friends it is no different. Bored one cold winter night and without much thought, they decide to fill their time by going to 'the wall' and testing the town legend.

The legend of the Sandman:

Sign your name on the wall and the Sandman will come for you. You will have three choices: Sacrifice yourself...sacrifice a
Kindle Edition, 1, 80 pages
Published January 1st 2012 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Enter Sandman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enter Sandman

Graham Downs
Sep 02, 2013 Graham Downs rated it it was ok
You know what? Spelling is important. Appropriate use of commas is important ("I have to coach" vs "I have to, coach" being an example that stuck in my head). Punctuation in general is important.

I know it's generally frowned upon to mention editing issues in reviews, but when they're as prolific as they are in this book, they really detract from what would otherwise be a good story.

And this is a decent story, if perhaps a little predictable. It was written like a movie, and I liked the idea of w
Deborah
Jun 03, 2012 Deborah rated it it was ok
"Enter Sandman" is a short story that is part one in a series titled The Wall. Bored one night five friends decide to visit the "wall" and sign their names knowing there is a hunting story behind the signing. The legend of the signing is that if you sign your name to the wall then the Sandman will come after you and demand you give him a loved one or he will take you and the loved one.
The story is pretty basic and really does not have any surprises to it. I wish I could say that there is somethi
Joshua Wiles
Jul 02, 2013 Joshua Wiles rated it liked it
A somewhat disappointing story. The writing was hackneyed and lacking in description. I would've liked descriptions of the characters. I would've felt more connected to the story and the characters. The dialogue was fairly amateurish, as well. With some editing and rewrites to add more description and improve the dialogue, this story could be great. As it is, it's just okay.
Arielle
Sep 20, 2012 Arielle rated it it was ok
I expected a little more than a teen slasher type of book. The style of writing was also not conducive to letting go and "getting into" the story. I bet this author can do better, and I'll give him another read someday.
Richard Gillispie
Feb 21, 2013 Richard Gillispie rated it liked it
This a different type of short story. Bored kids go against the rules and tempt faith. What happens next will make you never doubt legends again.

A good read that keeps you going, wanting to see what happens next.
Scot
Jul 17, 2012 Scot rated it liked it
Nice horror short. I enjoyed the quick pace and action. I don't think I would have the guts to write my name on the wall.
Cindi
May 16, 2012 Cindi rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, short-story, free
This was a good little horror story. Fast paced and kept me interested. Only complaint is that were some editorial errors (extra words here and there) on the Kindle version.
Michele Whitecotton
Aug 19, 2012 Michele Whitecotton rated it did not like it
I have 2 words to describe this very short book; complete stupidity. I wish I could give it 0 stars. It was a horrible waste of time.
Julie Baker
Oct 08, 2012 Julie Baker rated it liked it
It read like a movie. A movie I would probably watch. Not sure I would like it but I would watch it.
Apr 23, 2016 Sarah rated it did not like it
not good at all
David
David rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2017
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
May 29, 2012
Traci Tilson
Traci Tilson rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2014
Carissa
Carissa rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Scott
Scott rated it liked it
May 13, 2014
Shannon Campos-hatfield
Shannon Campos-hatfield rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2013
David
David rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2015
Sarah rated it did not like it
Mar 01, 2013
Ginny
Ginny rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Heather McKenzie
Heather McKenzie rated it it was ok
Feb 10, 2013
Jill Pollnow
Jill Pollnow rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2016
Joy
Joy rated it really liked it
May 04, 2014
Jennifer Peters
Jennifer Peters rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Paula
Paula rated it liked it
May 03, 2014
Cheyenne Webb
Cheyenne Webb rated it did not like it
Sep 21, 2014
Raye Wood
Raye Wood rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2012
Jeanne
Jeanne rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2012
I am Michael Edward, a husband, a father of six, a friend, and a self-proclaimed storyteller. I say storyteller because to use the word writer would be a misrepresentation, it might imply that I can write. I have always felt that my imagination was my strength and I always see everything as a movie. A lot of times when I write, its like I am sitting in a movie theater watching it on screen and I j ...more
More about Michael Edward...