Start by marking “Simply Sensational Cookies” as Want to Read:
Simply Sensational Cookies

Simply Sensational Cookies

3.66  ·  Rating Details  ·  47 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Sophisticated, contemporary cookie recipes from one of America's most respected baking expertsFrom bestselling cookbook author and award-winner Nancy Baggett comes "Simply Sensational Cookies, " a delicious collection of cookie recipes that covers both the classics that mom used to make and modern, innovative ideas for the adventurous baker. Whether you're a novice baker, ...more
Published September 26th 2012 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Simply Sensational Cookies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simply Sensational Cookies

Tara Nash
Apr 14, 2014 Tara Nash rated it really liked it
If you love cookies (and who doesn't?) this would make a wonderful addition to your kitchen library. Featuring recipes from the basic to the bizarre, and with loads of handy tips, this cookie book is one of the better ones I have come across. I especially appreciated the difficulty rating that was given for each recipe.
Anne Sleeman
Jan 12, 2016 Anne Sleeman rated it liked it
Recommended to Anne by: Jean Hansen
Shelves: cookbooks
I picked up this cookbook to peruse during a visit with my friend Jean. I found several cookie recipes that were new to me that I plan to try in this new year. Both the layout and recipes are simple and clear as suggested by the title. Most of the recipes are of the chewy or shortbread types...my favorites.
Leigh
Jun 09, 2013 Leigh rated it really liked it
A good cookbook is one that makes you want to race into the kitchen and start making all the recipes in the book. This one is that kind of cookbook. Tons of interesting recipes, and the photography of the finished product is excellent. The directions are clear and there is a very good introduction explaining about ingredients and what equipment you will need. You can choose simple recipes, but there are some gourmet recipes if you are feeling ambitious.
Erin
Nov 20, 2012 Erin rated it liked it
While this book does not stand out from other cookie cookbooks, I still appreciate the photography and the arrangement of recipes. I find the portion on cookie mixes in a jar to be a fun section for gift giving and have marked a couple of recipes to use for gifts this year.
Alison
Mar 29, 2013 Alison rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
The recipes look relatively easy and yummy! I like the section on jarred cookies and bars for gifts. The explanation on figuring cocoa percentages was nice, too. Can't wait to try the recipes!
Andrea
May 27, 2013 Andrea rated it it was amazing
Great, easy to understand recipes!
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Alexandra Rabbani
Alexandra Rabbani marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Andrea
Andrea rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Bastien Kirsch
Bastien Kirsch marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2015
Kelbel
Kelbel rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2015
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2015
Adrian
Adrian marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2015
Silvia-otilia Mihalcea
Silvia-otilia Mihalcea marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Rene Wallace
Rene Wallace rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2015
theslovaceks
theslovaceks marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Adelina Badalyan
Adelina Badalyan is currently reading it
Oct 01, 2015
C Johnson
C Johnson marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Sue
Sue rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2015
Zina Jackson
Zina Jackson marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Ron Smith
Ron Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Ilisa
Ilisa rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2015
Bron
Bron rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2015
Kat
Kat added it
Mar 02, 2015
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
elin
elin marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014