Start by marking “Simply Sensational Cookies” as Want to Read:
Simply Sensational Cookies

Simply Sensational Cookies

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  57 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Sophisticated, contemporary cookie recipes from one of America's most respected baking expertsFrom bestselling cookbook author and award-winner Nancy Baggett comes "Simply Sensational Cookies, " a delicious collection of cookie recipes that covers both the classics that mom used to make and modern, innovative ideas for the adventurous baker. Whether you're a novice baker, ...more
Published September 26th 2012 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Simply Sensational Cookies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simply Sensational Cookies

Jun 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
A good cookbook is one that makes you want to race into the kitchen and start making all the recipes in the book. This one is that kind of cookbook. Tons of interesting recipes, and the photography of the finished product is excellent. The directions are clear and there is a very good introduction explaining about ingredients and what equipment you will need. You can choose simple recipes, but there are some gourmet recipes if you are feeling ambitious.
Jan 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommended to Anne by: Jean Hansen
Shelves: cookbooks
I picked up this cookbook to peruse during a visit with my friend Jean. I found several cookie recipes that were new to me that I plan to try in this new year. Both the layout and recipes are simple and clear as suggested by the title. Most of the recipes are of the chewy or shortbread favorites.
Tara Nash
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
If you love cookies (and who doesn't?) this would make a wonderful addition to your kitchen library. Featuring recipes from the basic to the bizarre, and with loads of handy tips, this cookie book is one of the better ones I have come across. I especially appreciated the difficulty rating that was given for each recipe.
Nov 20, 2012 rated it liked it
While this book does not stand out from other cookie cookbooks, I still appreciate the photography and the arrangement of recipes. I find the portion on cookie mixes in a jar to be a fun section for gift giving and have marked a couple of recipes to use for gifts this year.
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
The recipes look relatively easy and yummy! I like the section on jarred cookies and bars for gifts. The explanation on figuring cocoa percentages was nice, too. Can't wait to try the recipes!
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great, easy to understand recipes!
Feb 21, 2014
Apr 03, 2013
Lavelle Hill
Oct 14, 2017
Apr 27, 2013
rated it did not like it
Oct 19, 2016