Start by marking “Love Reunited” as Want to Read:
Love Reunited

Love Reunited (Claremont, Alabama #4)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  73 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Eight years ago, Landon Cutter dared to tell his childhood sweetheart that he loved her—days before her wedding to another man. But Georgiana Sanders sent him away forever. Now, the former soldier returns to their Alabama ranching town and discovers that Georgiana is a single mother—and lost her sight in a long-ago accident he believes he caused. Landon has never stopped l ...more
Published September 18th 2012 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Love Reunited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Reunited

June
Nov 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book by Renee Andrews. Couldn't put it down. Liked that she brought characters from her other books into the story and am really looking forward to the next one. Landon and Georgiana were best friends until she chose to marry someone else. When they meet up again eight years later, a lot has happened to both of them, but some things never change and they are able to get that friendship back then move beyond.

It's easy to hide from the world when things go wrong, but the joys exper
Michelle
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Claremont, Alabama
Book 4

This was such a great book! The way Landon treated Georgie was oh so sweet! Georgie went blind after marrying her husband who treated her like crap. A child was produced from their union and now her six year old daughter helps her Mom see what she needs to see. All the characters were so sweet. I loved Landon...just loved loved loved him! He never made Georgie feel like a burden. In fact, he did his best to draw her out.

The ending was very special as well. So many times,t
Gina
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story is becoming a favorite of mine like "Mommy Wanted" and "Her Valentine Family". I really love that Landon married Georgiana after everything that she went through with her first husband. It's nice to finally be loved after what Pete put her through. This was a really touching story about a woman that became blind after an accident, and still married a man that did not love her. In the end, she ended up with a childhood friend that she had feelings for the whole time.
Jessica
Jan 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love Reunited was such a sweet story. Renee Andrews is a fantastic author. I could not put this book down. It truly showed that real love is forever and it can over come any and all disabilities. I would highly recommend this book.
Keeley
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've won this book in a Goodreads First Reads Giveaway!

I'm looking forward to when I receive the book in the mail, sit down next to the fire and read Love Reunited with a coffee in hand.

Thanks, Renee Andrews! I can't wait to get the book! I'll edit this review with my thoughts.
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I so enjoyed this story about Georiana and Landon that I bought another book by Renee Andrews Heart of a Rancher!
Georgiana's life changes in a flash when Landon gives her life changing news about her husband to be and his feelings for her. What can happen now? God is a God of second chances!
Carissa
Aug 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a sweet love story. It was also nice to return to the small Alabama town from her earlier Love inspired books. Review to come.
Harlequin Books
Category: Inspirational Romance
Jae
Mar 27, 2013 added it
I love this book. So romantic. I can't say too much, because then I would give the whole story away.
Andi Fitzgerald
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I got this book as a first read. It was an easy, relaxing book to read. The plot was predictable but it was a nice love story that had a story book ending.
Heather
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book!!! Heartwarming. Full of heartache, faith, trust, love and family!!!!
Sam
Tabitha
Feb 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 15, 2015 10:50AM
  • The Rancher's Secret Wife (Cooper Creek, #3)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Reunited with the Sheriff
  • Alaskan Hearts
  • Reunited for the Holidays
  • Sweetheart Bride
  • A Gift of Family (Sawyers #3)
  • Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)
  • Meeting Mr. Right (Email Order Brides, #4)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Second Chance in Dry Creek
  • His Unexpected Family
  • Snowflake Sweethearts
  • Beauty in Disguise
National Readers' Choice Award and RT Reviewers' Choice Award winner Renee Andrews spends a lot of time in the gym. No, she isn't working out. Her husband, a former All-American gymnast, co-owns ACE Cheer and Tumbling. She is thankful the talented kids at the gym don't have a problem when she brings her laptop and writes while they sweat. When she isn't writing, she's typically traveling with her ...more
More about Renee Andrews...

Claremont, Alabama (10 books)
  • Her Valentine Family (Claremont, Alabama, #1)
  • Healing Autumn's Heart (Claremont, Alabama, #2)
  • Picture Perfect Family (Claremont, Alabama, #3)
  • Heart of a Rancher (Claremont, Alabama #5)
  • Bride Wanted (Claremont, Alabama, #6)
  • Yuletide Twins