Start by marking “The Dream Travelers' Society: Volume. 1” as Want to Read:
The Dream Travelers' Society: Volume. 1

The Dream Travelers' Society: Volume. 1

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Leanne is a normal teenage girl. She has hopes and dreams like we all did. However, something special is going on with her. She is part of an elite group. Follow along with Leanne as she learns that the "Dream Travelers' Society" can do a whole lot more than time travel to save the timeline. This is the first book; an introduction into a whole new sci-fi series!
Published October 2011 by Christy Cagle

To ask other readers questions about The Dream Travelers' Society, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dream Travelers' Society

Toni Michelle-Editor
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
Leanne’s family is concerned for her safety. She has been sleepwalking and can’t remember anything. Her mom has had enough and sends her to live with her dad thinking it might help, but when she wakes up with a bag full of cash and no clue where it came from, her dad immediately decides she needs to see a dream specialist. Can Dr. Braden help Leanne and her family to understand what is happening? Can he help her to stop it?

I was not impressed at all with The Dream Traveler’s Society. It’s a rea
Catherine Spargo
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: already-read
I have read this book last year sometime and I loved it. Even though it was geared toward teens, it still kept me in suspense!! I hope everyone chooses to read this book. This author captivated me and if you love to read she will get your attention too!!!
Samantha Soccorso
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
it was a very interesting and quick read. I enjoyed the characters and the scenes that took place throughout the book. I can't wait to read the sequel so I know what takes place in leeane life next.
Christy