Start by marking “Branche Olive: Fleur de Lis” as Want to Read:
Branche Olive: Fleur de Lis

Read Book

Branche Olive: Fleur de Lis

Fleur de Lis is Olivia’s journey.

Follow Olivia through the cities of the world and a world of emotions. Her desperate need to be loved throws her into an elite society where traditions are turned on their head. Can the lives she’s touched rescue Olivia from herself?
Published May 2012

To ask other readers questions about Branche Olive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Branche Olive

Start your review of Branche Olive: Fleur de Lis
Paul
May 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book pleasantly surprised me on a number of levels. As a man, the idea of Women's Fiction' didn't immediately appeal to me, but upon reading, it didn't take long for me to become drawn to the characters as their personalities and situations developed.
A sign of a good actor is that they can elicit an emotional reaction from you when playing a part. You laugh with them, hurt for them and even if you totally dislike the character they play, you are involved with them.

Tracy Leung d
Cadiva
May 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
With her debut book, new author Tracy Leung has delivered a powerhouse of a novel with just the right amount of bite to stop it being a saccharine sweet tale of love.

Fleur de Lis, the first book in the Branche Olive series, centres around Olivia, a damaged young Frenchwoman who is still reeling from a tragic loss when she bumps into Simon, who appears on the surface to be a wealthy playboy.

However, he also carries his own demons. Simon is in love with Rajesh, he loves Sim
Alex
May 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was nothing like what I expected it to be... I started reading it expecting a fairly straight-forward romance story, and instead I found a complex narrative so deeply steeped in love, pain, hope and desperation that it gripped me and wouldn't let go.

It explores the themes of unconventional relationships, lost dreams and how small events can change the course of your life. Olivia's story is by no means a happy one and at times the book really grabs you by the throat. It's a
Shawn Skunca
May 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a great book, I can't wait for the next book in the series. What a fabulous author, she has created characters with such depth!
Diana
Oct 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
I received the book Branche Olive: Fleur de Lis by winning a Goodreads giveaway and recently finished reading it. I have to say that I will read the other ones as well. When I first started reading it, I thought the story would be about "perfect happy love" but it turns out this book has a good balance of events. It's definitely a good read!
Nicole
rated it did not like it
Jun 26, 2012
Deb
May 19, 2012
Ülker Dikmen
Tracy Leung
May 15, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Girlfrommars
Sep 23, 2012
Andrea Heans
Sep 25, 2012
Ask Tracy Leung a...: The Characters of Branche Olive 7 7 Aug 29, 2012 10:01AM
Tracy Leung was born and raised in New York City. Her mother is a blend of Puerto Rican and Filipino, her father Chinese.

Exposed to a wealth of cultures, Tracy absorbed the influences around her with fervor. She has embraced her love of travel and language to live and work abroad. Tracy’s personal experience has provided a unique perspective on the diversity of traditions around the wo