Start by marking “No Sweeter Love” as Want to Read:
No Sweeter Love

No Sweeter Love

Blush sensuality level: This is a sensual romance (may have explicit love scenes, but not erotic in frequency or type). Welcome to Union Population: 994 Town motto: Where no secret goes untold His father's death forces Dr. Ryan Williams to return to the home-and the woman-he'd left behind ten years earlier. Ryan knows it's best to avoid Union sweetheart and police officer ...more
Published May 2012 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about No Sweeter Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Sweeter Love

Start your review of No Sweeter Love
Wendy Marcus
May 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed No Sweeter Love. I'm a sucker for lovers reunited stories. Well done. A wonderful debut!
Joanna Shupe
May 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is such a delightful and funny read. I love a reunion story, and this one has lots of emotion and heat with wonderful small-town quirkiness. Some of the lines had me LOLing, like:

"Even dressed so casually, he looked as out of place in Union as a chicken in church."

Ha! Very much recommend, especially if you like contemporary romances set in small towns.
Victoria James
Jun 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book-the characters, the town, the chemistry! I can't wait for your next book!
Erin
May 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Favorite line: "This is how I remember you, well... when I remember you with clothes on, that is."

I enjoyed No Sweeter Love so much, I devoured it in one sitting!

All grown up, Ryan returns to his small hometown, determined to put the past behind him in an orderly fashion. His high school sweetheart Emily is still around, only now she's an upstanding police officer and the town's favorite girl-next-door. It is clear from the opening scene that these two still had major sparks, and I couldn't
Romancing the Book
Jan 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Reviewed by Angie
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

This was a cute, quick read. For the majority of the novella I thought that Emily was guarding a huge secret, just not the one that she finally ended up spilling.

Union is the same as every other small town – filled with busybodies who don’t know how to mind their own business, but I have to say that Jolene made me giggle. Was there a hat she doesn’t wear?
I liked the fact that Ryan wasn’t your
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Jun 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

No Sweeter Love is a fun, short, emotional read that packs quite a big punch for a debut Novel.

A sweet re-union story with great characters in Emily and Ryan, I loved the writing it was trendy, funny and hip.

Here's a Quote from the book that I think sum's this book up neatly
There's no sweeter love than that, Ryan. Old hurts forgiven. Loved ones reunited.

I devoured this book in one sitting and so will you.

Tina Vaughn you ROCK!!!

Robin Bielman
May 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful, fast paced read with characters I adored! I love reunion stories and this one brims with fun dialogue that made me laugh out loud and engaging characters with honest emotions that kept me quickly turning the pages. For anyone who enjoys contemporary romance, do not miss this book! Tina's debut has got it all - a sexy romance, humor, and characters that leap off the page - and I can't wait to read her next one!
Michelle Smart
Jun 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Aww, this book was wonderful - reading it left me feeling all squishy! Ryan is simply gorgeous and Emily is the sort of woman you would kill to have as your best friend. No Sweeter Love is beautifully written, touching and often hilarious.
Maya Blake
Aug 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this brilliant, heart-warming reunion story. It had everything I wanted in a short-ish read – angst, a sexy hero, a spirited but vulnerable heroine, and hot, sizzling sex! Will definitely be looking out for this author's next book!
Carmen Falcone
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon :))
Riley Murphy
May 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! It's short, funny, sexy and touching. Great small-town contemporary with plenty of humor. I can't wait to read her next one.
Aimee
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, deeply emotional and witty. A very satisfying read from Miss Vaughn :o)
Angieleigh
Jun 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Review will be posted at romancing-the-book.com.
Evie
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
It can't get sweeter than this...

Ryan is back to the god forsaken place he'd left several years ago. He plans to complete his business and leave right back the way he came from. He wants a quick in-n-out, and while he's at it he wants to get rid of anything that ties him back to this small town. The one thing... No...the one person he wants to avoid at all costs is Emily. He wants to leave the past in the past, and swears his love for her is long gone and forgotten. Yeah right.

Emily avoids Ryan
Feb 13, 2013
Silvia
Mar 08, 2014
Tina Vaughn
Apr 03, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sweetpea
Feb 11, 2015
Jennifer Pagan
Aug 15, 2015
Lauren
Jun 16, 2019
Katie Cuoghi
Nov 16, 2019
Tina Vaughn is an award-winning journalist and romance author who's always dreamed of being a writer. As a toddler, she pretended to be Lois Lane. While in elementary school, she wrote her friends' love letters to their boyfriends in exchange for Mickey Mouse ice cream bars. In high school, she scribbled her first romance in a spiral notebook. Fast forward fifteen years... Tina is the editor of a ...more
“Ryan held a strawberry milkshake in one hand, his father's ashes in the other--and hoped like hell he didn't get them mixed up.” 1 likes