Start by marking “Little Black Book for Stunning Success” as Want to Read:
Little Black Book for Stunning Success

Little Black Book for Stunning Success

Ghadah
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful book ; full of ideas for those who are interested in self motivation. It is a guideline and life's manual each one of us should read
Tanuja Shanmukhappa
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very short, crisp and must read. Does not matter you want to get motivated or contended or succeed or whatever. However, the book gracefully describes the little things you should follow in your life to be happy, the rest all follows. Really liked the book. Well written Robin Sharma.
Tigran Mamikonian
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
This little book reiterates a lot of known ideas and makes a great job in convincing you that such things as positive thinking, little daily habits and rituals, your perception, constant learning, doing sports, being honest and genuine, your giftedness by default are very important for your success, stunning success. I'd recommend everyone to read this book and revisit it to check whether you implement these ideas in your lives...
Hiep Nguyen
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
A pocket book for leadership & success mindset coaching, offering various useful tips that motivate or even change your attitude towards living a meaningful life. Highly suggesting!
Khadija Mohamed
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
good one :)
Martina
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very motivational, I love it! Good job, as usual, Robin!
Akshay Parakkote
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
For years Robin sharma has been my mentor life teacher and guru and I got this book as a free ebook from his website and a free ebook ,I never expected anything mind blowing from it but I was wrong..The fifty pages of it was filled with points that any man need to achieve stunning success in his life and helped me a lot in many ways ...
At a section Robin even shares his personal favourite music bands and singers which was kind of cool to know him much more personal and gave a feeling of much mor
Mayank Joshi
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is simply awesome in terms of motivation, leadership and excellence. Go for it. Thanks Robin for wonderful book.
Batool Sayed Bader
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a very good pocket book. I had it on my phone and I read it on the bus and during my breaks. It had great ideas and insights. Highly motivational. I give it a thumbs up
Rajiv
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is short and quick read. It's filled with short articles about habits that successful people has in common. One advise about exercises is that if you take care of your health today it will help you when you are 75 years old, that was something I needed to hear specially because I m lazy when the action is about exercising. Worth reading.
Jessie Sara
Jul 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Truly inspiring. A lot of wisdom to embrace. Connects us to all the positive values that we have but often unaware of in ourselves. I strongly recommend this book to anyone. Reading great books is a baby step towards personal greatness in life. I love this book and I thank the author for giving out this free-ebook.
Stephen Musoke
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Swiss army knife of inspiration, practical tips to improve myself. Just completed the first pass hope to do many more to help reinforce the ideas and suggestions that are really practical and easy to take up
Deyth Banger
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great book, I liked it. It show me a different view, if this book can change my view, so it can change and yours!
The book shares stories by Robin Sharma, his path of success and it's one short book and I'm sure it's fast reading!
Deena Algharabally
A great read for those who want to be successful, focused and content in life. The advice of the book is very useful and applicable in order to seek happiness and master all that we take upon us to reach our goals. An energy booster for us all.
Manoj Kumar S
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Highly Motivating
Anita Radeva
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Страхотна книга, описваща методи и начини за постигане на страхотен успех във всяко начинание. Много лека и приятна за четене. Този човек има опит, който желае да сподели с всички.
Paul
Dec 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great book that summarizes a lot of Robin's thoughts on business/life. Would recommend to anyone!
Krishna Prasad
Aug 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Good hand book for personal development.
Yolanda Cortez
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novela
Really like all the information that shows on the book. Give very good ideas to start doing what we always want to do but I always put aside.
Manisha
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very nice book...read it long back..refreshes your outlook..
J
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Every problem you encounter is an opportunity in disguise. And if you’re wise to that, you can leverage the challenge for even greater success."
Akhil
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Truly inspiring . Motivates you to get to world class .
Rana Hatem
Oct 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
"To always be learning is to stay young forever!"
This book succeeded incredibly to be inspiring and concise at the same time! :)
Liana
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was incredibly motivating with a lot of great ideas!
Megha
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: robin-sharma
Good for those who need motivation for manifesting their ideas.
Russ
Dec 31, 2017 rated it liked it
If you find this at an airport and have nothing else to read, give it a try. It's heavy on ideas while light on details. Not everything is gold but you may find a few new ideas to improve your business or your life.
Mwerevu
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great little book! Read it! Robin Sharma has been one of my best personal development mentors for a long time. I have followed, read and practiced a lot of his success teachings and they work! Suffice to say, I am better for it!
Anisha
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-book-list
Excellent book filled with power thoughts!
abnel lluberes
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short, direct and powerful.
It is a compilations of tips from the work of Sharman.
Faisal S. Kazi
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good One : )
Instant Motivation in only 50 pages about leadership.

Liked It !!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • As You Think
  • The Aladdin Factor
  • The One Skill
  • The Path of Transformation: How Healing Ourselves Can Change the World
  • The Invisible Force: 365 Ways to Apply the Power of Intention to Your Life
  • Self Portrait Che Guevara
  • One-Year Success Plan: A Comprehensive Resource and Success Plan Designed to Help You Reach All of Your Goals over the Next 12 Months!
  • Mandela: An Illustrated Autobiography
  • Often Wrong, Never in Doubt: Unleash the Business Rebel Within
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
  • How Did I Get Here?: Finding Your Way to Renewed Hope and Happiness When Life and Love Take Unexpected Turns
  • How to Think Like a Millionaire
  • Unconditional Life: Discovering the Power to Fulfill Your Dreams
  • A Cafecito Story: El Cuento del Cafecito
  • Fried: Why You Burn Out and How to Revive
  • A Brief Guide to World Domination
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier thinkers on leadership, personal growth and life management. The bestselling author of
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,
Who Will Cry When You Die? and
The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO and four other books on self-transformation.

Robin Sharma is in constant demand internationally as keynote speaker at the conferences of many of the most powerful companies

“Be one of those rare people who just don't know how to quit.” 5 likes