Start by marking “Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody” as Want to Read:
Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody

Literary Heroin (Gluttony): A Twilight Parody

3.1  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Isobel's fanfiction dream comes true when Edwin and Jacobus materialize out of thin air. But the two hunks secretly have the hots for each other...

* Part of the Bad Romance seven deadly sins anthology. This Twilight parody covers the deadly sin of Gluttony.

Genre: Fiction (satire / parodies) | 22,000 Words

=====

Warning!: The following story is more or less horrifying or humo
ebook, Smashwards Edition, 87 pages
Published April 12th 2012 by jessINK (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Literary Heroin (Gluttony), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Literary Heroin (Gluttony)

Liza
Jun 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
I think a reader knows when they want to read something with substance. I could barely get through the “novel” portion of this book. The most interesting part was the text conversation between Edwin, Jacobus, Stephen & Joanne. Everything written was so true. The rest of the story involving the young teacher, Isobel, was the worst “romance” I’ve ever read. Which is why I don’t read many of them and there are few authors on that list of mine. As I write this, I still have 15 more pages to go a ...more
Talk Supe
Sep 22, 2012 rated it liked it
Perfect way to say ADIEU to RobSten and the last and upcoming Twilight saga movie, Breaking Dawn 2. This is a straight up parody and like most parodies go, the storyline is exaggerated with a couple of laughs here and there. I'm not a big Twilight fan so I don't take personal offense to how the characters were portrayed but if you are, I suggest you pick another fanfic to read.

If you liked Fifty Shames of Earl Grey, you might like Literary Heroine too.

- Braine
Kathy
Jun 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
A very interesting look at what it takes to make a best selling novel and have it turned into a movie. This was a very good read to give you ideas and help form your opinions on what is valid entertainment and what is just there to make a dollar. I am looking forward to reading additional bossks from this author.
Lisa
May 12, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: "for everyone who loathes sparkly vampires. And last but not least: for Twihards."
If you look at this book like a parody that it is, then it is pretty great. it was a fun quick read. some moments were harsh, but that is because i also like the twilight series (and hunger games and possibly the fifty shades series (haven't read that one yet))
Kristopher Miller
Jul 28, 2015
Daphne Teo
Oct 29, 2015
The Humour Club: Literary Heroin: Twilight Parody 2 8 Apr 28, 2012 07:56AM
Jess is an author / artist / non-conformist who loves original stories and seeking the truth.

She blogs about Singapore's political history. As of 2015, she'll be spending less time in the indie publishing scene.

NOTE FROM JESS: Thanks for all the support/messages over the years! I share some thoughts in a 'reflections' post as to why I no longer feel that indie publishing is the right scene for me.
More about Jess C. Scott
“People are sheep. TV is the shepherd.” 131 likes
“I learned that it's okay to feel the way I do: that my life has no meaning unless I have a boyfriend. A real man is like the perfect vampire-boy and all the perfect guys in Twue Wuv.” 7 likes